PDA

View Full Version : Eric Berry....

maryvillereb2003
10-17-2008, 07:44 PM
If he could leave this year would he be a top 5 pick?

SuperKevin
10-17-2008, 07:46 PM
If he could leave this year would he be a top 5 pick?

Doubtful. It takes a hell of a lot for a safety to go that high. Usually they need that freakish size/athleticism combination. I'd say he's my #1 safety though if he could declare.

I wonder what might have been if he had stayed at CB? Would he have the same potential?

illmatic74
10-17-2008, 07:58 PM
I think he is athlectic enough to move back to corner.

SuperKevin
10-17-2008, 08:03 PM
I think he is athlectic enough to move back to corner.

I do too but his play at safety is amazing so far

CashmoneyDrew
10-17-2008, 10:45 PM
He is so good. Eric Berry and Demetrice Morley should be the best safety combo in the nation next year. Hopefully the corners can start to catch up to their level of play. Anyways, to answer your question, I don't think he'd be a top 5 pick. I do think he will go top half of the first round when he does come out though with a chance at top 12 because of his ability to play corner if needed.

Mr.Regular
10-18-2008, 12:01 PM
I absolutely love Berry at either CB or S. When he comes out Id say the top 10 is very likely.

Geo
10-18-2008, 12:37 PM
I like him a good deal as well, but Top 5 is very doubtful.

adschofield
10-18-2008, 09:48 PM
I thought he was a sophomore?

SuperKevin
10-18-2008, 09:49 PM
I thought he was a sophomore?

He is. This post is about his draft potential for 2010 or 2011

adschofield
10-18-2008, 09:50 PM
He is. This post is about his draft potential for 2010 or 2011

Oh, these damn hypotheticals

CashmoneyDrew
10-18-2008, 11:18 PM
By the way, Eric Berry became the SEC's all-time leader in INT return yardage tonight. He got his tenth career INT and returned it 71 yards for a TD to set the record.

Hawk
10-18-2008, 11:23 PM
By the way, Eric Berry became the SEC's all-time leader in INT return yardage tonight. He got his tenth career INT and returned it 71 yards for a TD to set the record.

I was there. Berry is the best athlete on the team. I think if he keeps playing at this level he is a top 10 pick.

CashmoneyDrew
10-18-2008, 11:25 PM
I was there. Berry is the best athlete on the team. I think if he keeps playing at this level he is a top 10 pick.

I wish they'd use him on offense.

Hawk
10-19-2008, 02:09 AM
I wish they'd use him on offense.

Yeah sometimes I think about that too. It's probably for the best though. He excels on defense, I'd hate to take any of that away by using him on offense.

BUSTKUNTLAWL
10-19-2008, 02:21 AM
Best safety prospect since Taylor..

etk
10-19-2008, 09:36 AM
Eric Berry....

more athletic Tanard Jackson. Range, instincts, tackling, but he's not "freakish" enough for the nerds they call scouts to rate him top 5, ever, unfortunately. Only Michael the pylon Johnson and his friends can go top 5.

Staubach12
10-19-2008, 02:04 PM
Eric Berry is ridiculous. My favorite prospect since Landry, and Taylor before that.

Ozzy
10-19-2008, 02:54 PM
As a strong safety Berry this year, hypothetically would not be over Mays or Moore I don't believe, could argue being ahead of Mays though. However if one would consider him a FS, he would easily be #1. Easily would be a top 3 safety this season, great prospect, just flat out great.

BUSTKUNTLAWL
10-19-2008, 03:07 PM
As a strong safety Berry this year, hypothetically would not be over Mays or Moore I don't believe, could argue being ahead of Mays though. However if one would consider him a FS, he would easily be #1. Easily would be a top 3 safety this season, great prospect, just flat out great.

Berry is better then both Mays & Moore & it isn't even close.

Moore looked pretty bad last night. Did you see him just get demolished last night in the run game? There was a play where he got dragged for 5 yards.

Anyone have the .GIF of Berry running through Moreno?

Ozzy
10-19-2008, 03:14 PM
Berry is better then both Mays & Moore & it isn't even close.Not the fact Berry is on a horrible defense so he has more than enough playing time on the field and chances to make plays because others are not making them.

Mays especially is not in that situation and in a way neither is Moore, but yes he did not look great last night but the week before he was wonderful. Injuries might be a issue with him though.

Staubach12
10-19-2008, 03:50 PM
Berry is better than Mays and Moore IMO. Don't get me wrong, I love Moore, but Berry's instincts and athletic ability are absolutely ridiculous. You can't teach that kind of stuff.

Vox Populi
10-19-2008, 04:08 PM

Mays is a FS...

CashmoneyDrew
10-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Not the fact Berry is on a horrible defense so he has more than enough playing time on the field and chances to make plays because others are not making them.

Mays especially is not in that situation and in a way neither is Moore, but yes he did not look great last night but the week before he was wonderful. Injuries might be a issue with him though.

Ummm what? Berry is on a horrible defense? No. The Vols defense is very good. You haven't watched them much this year apparently. Injuries are not an issue with Berry either. He's been healthy ever since he's been playing for the Vols.

Ozzy
10-19-2008, 05:39 PM
Ummm what? Berry is on a horrible defense? No. The Vols defense is very good. You haven't watched them much this year apparently. Injuries are not an issue with Berry either. He's been healthy ever since he's been playing for the Vols.I was saying William Moore has injury problems, not Berry.

As for the Vols defense, I was not impressed, and I still stand by the point he gets more chances to make plays because he is on the field more often. I like McCoy at LB and Ayers is solid along with a few other DLs, plus Morley is a stud, overall though not that amazing. If they were that good at defense, the Vols would not be having such a horrible season in my opinion.

Berry is a great player, so why argue over his greatness or potential greatness when in reality it is agreed he is simply great.

Hawk
10-19-2008, 05:47 PM
I was saying William Moore has injury problems, not Berry.

As for the Vols defense, I was not impressed, and I still stand by the point he gets more chances to make plays because he is on the field more often. I like McCoy at LB and Ayers is solid along with a few other DLs, plus Morley is a stud, overall though not that amazing. If they were that good at defense, the Vols would not be having such a horrible season in my opinion.

Berry is a great player, so why argue over his greatness or potential greatness when in reality it is agreed he is simply great.

Again, you must not have seen the Vols play this year. The quarterback play has been absolutely terrible before Stephens came in, and even with him, they barely exceed mediocrity. The running game hasn't been all that great either.

I'm still confident that the defense is very good.

CashmoneyDrew
10-19-2008, 05:55 PM
I was saying William Moore has injury problems, not Berry.

Ok. Got mixed up on the injury thing.

The Vols defense is one of the best in the SEC. You're implying that their defense isn't good probably just because you've seen final scores. The defense has played well enough for the Vols to have won every game they've played in this season. The offense and special teams have played terribly either giving up TD's themselves, or putting the defense in terrible situations. And I'm not arguing over Berry's greatness. Only someone like mythbusta would be able to come up with lame excuses as to why Berry isn't good. I'm just trying to help you correct your opinion on the Vols defense because you're misinformed there. And to correct the idea that Berry racks up stats because he's on the field a lot.

TitanHope
10-19-2008, 11:58 PM
Not the fact Berry is on a horrible defense so he has more than enough playing time on the field and chances to make plays because others are not making them.

Eric Berry could be playing with 10 1st Day picks and still be making plays. Him making plays at CB/SS last year while on the same DEF as Jerod Mayo, Rico McCoy, Jonathan Hefney, and others is a testament to that. Besides, though I agree with others that the Vols DEF is better than you give them credit for, Berry making plays, especially when it comes to INT's and return yardage, because of a poor supporting cast is irrelevant. One could argue that Taylor Mays has just as much benefit from his great supporting cast taking pressure off of him and allowing him to make plays for the USC DEF.

I agree that he projects better to FS in the NFL, though. Right now, he's playing SS in order to allow his playmaking ability to flourish. An instinctive player who possesses 3.4 speed, great covering ability, wood-laying hits, and elite return ability needs to have the chance to do all of the above.

CroomDawgs
10-20-2008, 12:02 AM
Eric Berry is going to be a top ten pick, and he's got the ability to move to corner as well. He's got great instincts, can lay the wood, and is a freak athlete. He's not Sean Taylor (I don't think there will be a safety of his ability for a LONG time), but he's a sure-fire top 10 pick

Sniper
10-20-2008, 12:07 AM
Eric Berry is so good, he makes Donovan Warren look like a school girl. And I'm one of the biggest Warren fans out there!

Vikes99ej
10-20-2008, 12:07 AM
How big is Eric Berry?

Sniper
10-20-2008, 12:08 AM
How big is Eric Berry?

I'm ballparking this figure, but 6', 200?

djp
10-20-2008, 12:09 AM
Eric Berry is going to be a top ten pick, and he's got the ability to move to corner as well. He's got great instincts, can lay the wood, and is a freak athlete. He's not Sean Taylor (I don't think there will be a safety of his ability for a LONG time), but he's a sure-fire top 10 pick

Never again will we see a prospect like Sean Taylor.

CashmoneyDrew
10-20-2008, 12:25 AM

He's listed at 5'11 185. I think he's bigger than that. He certainly has the frame to get bigger. He apparently put on 15 lbs of muscle this past offseason though so he could be 200 actually.

TitanHope
10-20-2008, 12:30 AM
Eric Berry reminds me of Juggernaut off of X-Men with the way his pads fit over him.

And as we all know, Juggernaut is waaaay cool.

CashmoneyDrew
10-20-2008, 12:36 AM
Eric Berry reminds me of Juggernaut off of X-Men with the way his pads fit over him.

You. Complete me.

maryvillereb2003
10-25-2008, 12:25 AM
hes actually up to 210 now per him in a recent radio interview

dunagan15
10-25-2008, 12:48 AM
Eric Berry, good ole Georgia boy. I wouldnt mind seeing him in a few offensive plays. He was a QB in high school...

Anyway, Berry is by far my top S for 2010 and is 1 or 2 in this years draft if he were eligible.

Him, followed by Major Wright are both 1 and 2 next year for 2010 and both will be only juniors. (how bout the SEC!!)

SuperKevin
10-25-2008, 02:37 AM
hes actually up to 210 now per him in a recent radio interview

Your sig is way too large there buddy

BRAVEHEART
10-25-2008, 03:54 AM

Eric Berry=Juggs?

nuff said, the Lions need to draft him NOW!

iloxygenil
10-25-2008, 09:59 AM
If the Falcons don't strike gold with a Safety in this year's draft you can bet that I'm going to be pushing with all my might for Eric Berry in Atlanta, wow...that kid is a force.

Paranoidmoonduck
10-25-2008, 11:21 AM
An instinctive player who possesses 3.4 speed, great covering ability, wood-laying hits, and elite return ability needs to have the chance to do all of the above.

I'll say this much. If Berry can run a 3.40 40-time, he's a top 10 pick.

CashmoneyDrew
10-25-2008, 12:03 PM

He'd make Usain Bolt look slow.

TitanHope
10-26-2008, 12:44 AM
Eric Berry, good ole Georgia boy. I wouldnt mind seeing him in a few offensive plays. He was a QB in high school...

How would you like to be the coach of the University of Tennessee Volunteers?

Lol, yeah... Totally a typo on my part...

I meant 2.4 40...

Leon Sandcastle
10-26-2008, 02:16 AM
His hit on Moreno was sooooooo awesome.

CashmoneyDrew
10-26-2008, 02:19 AM
His hit on Moreno was sooooooo awesome.

You should've seen the hits he laid tonight.

SenorGato
10-26-2008, 10:00 AM
So no one thinks he can handle corner?

Anyway...Donte Whitner comes to mind...I don't see the best safety prospect since Taylor or Landry...but he's in the Huff/Whitner class....personally I think he should be drafted as a CB.

SuperKevin
10-26-2008, 10:34 AM
So no one thinks he can handle corner? Or is he a similar, but better prospect to Huff/Whitner?

I'm pretty sure everyone thinks he can handle playing corner.

SenorGato
10-26-2008, 10:45 AM
I'm pretty sure everyone thinks he can handle playing corner.

So thoughts on him as a corner prospect vs. him as a safety prospect?

SuperKevin
10-26-2008, 10:47 AM
So thoughts on him as a corner prospect vs. him as a safety prospect?

Ultimately I'm of the belief that if he's playing at an All-American level as a safety you should keep him at safety but maybe give him a look as a nickel CB or so in camp. His size is much more suited to play CB but his skills are too good at safety to overlook.

CashmoneyDrew
10-26-2008, 11:02 AM
I definitely don't think he's a Sean Taylor type prospect at safety, but I'd argue that he's better than Whitner and Huff, and close to Landry. At least by the time of the end of next season he will be.

Leon Sandcastle
10-26-2008, 09:59 PM
So no one thinks he can handle corner?

Anyway...Donte Whitner comes to mind...I don't see the best safety prospect since Taylor or Landry...but he's in the Huff/Whitner class....personally I think he should be drafted as a CB.

Whitner doesn't get close to as many balls as Berry does. I think he can be the next Ed Reed.

Kool aid? So what.

illmatic74
10-28-2008, 10:14 AM
Even though he hasn't been the star we thought him to be he looks a lot like Michael Huff did a few years ago.

Ozzy
10-28-2008, 10:39 AM
I stand corrected, I watched the Tennessee defense week one against UCLA and was not all that impressed, thought it was just because they played a first time starting QB and a team with no running game. However I must admit, they did look very good against Alabama. However I still did say they had the best safeties in the nation arguably week one against UCLA and still stand by that.

Eric Berry though, wow what a game, just makes plays all over the field. So yes, really he would be picked above any safety in this years draft. I always had him ranked number one at the position in his class but yeah he is arguably the best defensive back in the country right now.

I must say though, like I said Ayers is a stud and McCoy is very good, turns out those few stars on defense are totally carrying them. Still they lose, so no one cares how good that defense is or is not.

CashmoneyDrew
10-28-2008, 11:30 AM
Even though he hasn't been the star we thought him to be he looks a lot like Michael Huff did a few years ago.

How is he not a star? He's the best safety in the country. The only thing really holding him back is lack of media coverage because of Tennessee as a team. If he played for USC or Florida he might actually get the hype he deserves. (media wise)

SuperKevin
10-28-2008, 11:31 AM
How is he not a star? He's the best safety in the country. The only thing really holding him back is lack of media coverage because of Tennessee as a team. If he played for USC or Florida he might actually get the hype he deserves. (media wise)

I think he's saying Michael Huff hasn't been a star

CashmoneyDrew
10-28-2008, 11:32 AM
I think he's saying Michael Huff hasn't been a star

Yup, that makes more sense to me now that I read it again.

Larry121283
10-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Doesn't have the imposing size to be a Top 5 pick at safety. He is however, one of the best players in the country on D. Kid is a stud...I'd draft him in the Top 10 and not think twice. Cover skills and hitting ability. Best safety in the college game, and it might not be close. Will Moore is the only guy who would come close, IMO.

Get him in the pros and put him next to a stud and have the best safety tandem in the NFL for years.

mayock draft
10-28-2008, 03:12 PM
Top 15 for sure and the first safety drafted.

murdamal86
11-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Eric Berry will be in the Sean Taylor, Roy Williams, Ed Reed kind of class when he declares if he keeps this level of play up through next season. He's a beast, a ball hawk, playmaker, the works.

Pokeys
11-08-2008, 09:17 PM
I don't think im alone on this thought when I say I CAN'T ******* WAIT FOR HIM TO GO PRO!

AllanO444
11-22-2008, 05:49 PM
He had another pick 6 today. That makes 7 INT's this season, 12 career INTs, and somethin like 470 career INT return yards. And he also played some snaps at QB today. So fun to watch...

CashmoneyDrew
11-22-2008, 06:11 PM
He had another pick 6 today. That makes 7 INT's this season, 12 career INTs, and somethin like 470 career INT return yards. And he also played some snaps at QB today. So fun to watch...

Had a sack too.

Babylon
11-22-2008, 06:23 PM
Had a sack too.

Got him in my top 5 for 2010 until someone talks me down from there.

CashmoneyDrew
11-22-2008, 06:26 PM

Nobody's gonna be able to talk you down so I hope you enjoy seeing him up there until then.

Cigaro
11-22-2008, 08:01 PM

It won't be I who does so. Eric Berry has been unreal, and has to be in serious talks for best player in the class of 2011.

sbh15
11-22-2008, 08:52 PM
I'm drinking the kool-aid. I think Berry will be a flat out stud in the NFL.

He's an incredible athlete and ballhawk. Seems like he could be a bit more physical (though I may be incorrect), but if you have a guy like him patrolling the middle of the field, quarterbacks aren't going to try to throw it there.

ElectricEye
11-22-2008, 08:54 PM
Won't be me trying to talk anybody out of those top five talks either.

SuperKevin
11-22-2008, 08:55 PM
Eric Berry needs to be moved to CB in the NFL. His talents would be wasted at safety IMO

ElectricEye
11-22-2008, 08:59 PM
Eric Berry needs to be moved to CB in the NFL. His talents would be wasted at safety IMO

He's a top five value at either position, but I agree. The best use for him in the NFL is to see if he sticks at corner and then let him fall back to safety if he doesn't, but he shouldn't have too much of a problem with that.

Hawk
11-22-2008, 09:46 PM
He's a top five value at either position, but I agree. The best use for him in the NFL is to see if he sticks at corner and then let him fall back to safety if he doesn't, but he shouldn't have too much of a problem with that.

Ala Antrel Rolle correct? I don't quite remember his situation, but I thought he began as a corner.

thebow305
11-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Eric Berry is ridiculous.

I think there is a possibility he could opt to return to corner next year in an effort to maximize his draft potential (ala Jason Allen and Jimmy Williams). Either way, he will surely be at the top of my draft wish list for 2010.

Seems like he will be a great player wherever he ends up. He looks like one of those can't miss type players that was just born to play this game.

His instincts are second to NONE.

Race for the Heisman
11-22-2008, 09:48 PM
Definitely a top 5 prospect, alternative needs and relative value may cause him to go later than that.

ElectricEye
11-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Ala Antrel Rolle correct? I don't quite remember his situation, but I thought he began as a corner.

Yeah, but the situations are a lot different. Rolle really didn't have the speed to be playing corner, he was a much more natural fit at safety. Berry has the physical skillset to be a top notch corner.

SuperKevin
11-22-2008, 10:25 PM

I'd say more like Chris Gamble. Gamble was drafted to be a DB but luckily he stuck at CB

Texas Homer
12-01-2008, 01:16 AM
Top 10 pick when he comes out.

Vox Populi
12-01-2008, 01:32 AM
I think its safe to say he'll be sticking at safety again next year if Monte runs that defense. No way you put an athlete like him anywhere else in the backfield when you are running Kiffin's tampa-2 schemes. Having Berry out there will make things even easier for him to simplify his schemes for college guys cause of Berry's ridiculous range and ability.

murdamal86
12-01-2008, 09:22 AM
i can't get enough of this guy Eric Berry. He's well on his way in my book to being in the top 3 if not the best ever safety PROSPECT

Sniper
12-01-2008, 09:40 AM
i can't get enough of this guy Eric Berry. He's well on his way in my book to being in the top 3 if not the best ever safety PROSPECT

I love me some Eric Berry as well, but not ahead of Sean Taylor as a prospect.

murdamal86
12-01-2008, 12:34 PM
I love me some Eric Berry as well, but not ahead of Sean Taylor as a prospect.

Berry is just a sophomore so we'll see what he has in store for us next year.

fenikz
12-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Berry is just a sophomore so we'll see what he has in store for us next year.

He doesn't have the physical capabilities to pass Sean Taylor as a prospect, he could play lights out all year but still wouldn't be near the physical freak that Taylor was

sbh15
12-01-2008, 01:00 PM
He doesn't have the physical capabilities to pass Sean Taylor as a prospect, he could play lights out all year but still wouldn't be near the physical freak that Taylor was

I'd agree with that - Taylor was certainly a can't miss prospect. However, I think Berry has a better knack for getting his hands on the ball. He has incredible range and is the kind of guy that can take an entire half of the field away.

Sniper
12-01-2008, 01:09 PM
I'd agree with that - Taylor was certainly a can't miss prospect. However, I think Berry has a better knack for getting his hands on the ball. He has incredible range and is the kind of guy that can take an entire half of the field away.

You must have missed Taylor's Miami days....Sean Taylor didn't take half the field away, he took the whole field away.

CashmoneyDrew
12-01-2008, 03:39 PM
One thing Eric Berry has going for him that I don't think Sean Taylor had is that he could also be a lockdown cornerback if need be.

Zyro_1014
12-01-2008, 04:05 PM
One thing Eric Berry has going for him that I don't think Sean Taylor had is that he could also be a lockdown cornerback if need be.

thats very true....

but as much as i love Berry, i like Taylor more.

murdamal86
12-01-2008, 04:56 PM

yea physically he wouldn't be the freak that Taylor was but he would surely be up there cause dude to me is more all around than Taylor. like somebody mentioned, he could very well slide over to CB and double up over there too. i don't mean as a nickel back either, i mean as a legit CB. If he plays lights out again next year, how could he NOT get mentioned as one of the best safety prospects EVER?

CashmoneyDrew
12-01-2008, 05:26 PM
Eric Berry for 09 Heisman!

Zyro_1014
12-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Eric Berry for 09 Heisman!

if Lane can get him involved on the offensive side of the ball why not???

illmatic74
12-01-2008, 07:00 PM
if Lane can get him involved on the offensive side of the ball why not???The new Charles Woodson.

TitanHope
12-01-2008, 07:17 PM
If Kiffin decides to put EB on punt/kick return duties, he'll be a Heisman cadidate in 2009. If a defensive player is to compete, he needs to be a among the best on his side of the ball, make game changing plays, and have a big impact on the return game.

Eric Berry is the INT return yardage leader in the history of the SEC after only his sophomore season. He could realistically be the INT return yardage leader is the history of the NCAA after his junior season. The consensus is thay he'll be the top safety, possibly top DB in general, in 2009 if Mays and Moore declare. And being at SS prevents team from taking him out of the game, allowing him to always have an impact. He'll make hits, pick off passes, and score touchdowns on the defensive side of the ball. If he starts returning kicks and is succesful at that, then he'll have the chance at Heisman after the precedent set by players like Desmond Howard and Charles Woodson.

In these awards, a story line can greatly improve the chances of a player. Next season is Lane Kiffin's first season, and not too much is expected of him in his first year in a crowded SEC. If Kiffin is able to lead this team to a 10+ win season, and Eric Berry is a big reason for that, then that will greatly increase EB's chances. Plus, Heisman winners need to play on winning teams. If Tennessee finishes 3rd in the SEC East, then EB has little to no chance.

Zyro_1014
12-01-2008, 07:51 PM
If Kiffin decides to put EB on punt/kick return duties, he'll be a Heisman cadidate in 2009. If a defensive player is to compete, he needs to be a among the best on his side of the ball, make game changing plays, and have a big impact on the return game.

Eric Berry is the INT return yardage leader in the history of the SEC after only his sophomore season. He could realistically be the INT return yardage leader is the history of the NCAA after his junior season. The consensus is thay he'll be the top safety, possibly top DB in general, in 2009 if Mays and Moore declare. And being at SS prevents team from taking him out of the game, allowing him to always have an impact. He'll make hits, pick off passes, and score touchdowns on the defensive side of the ball. If he starts returning kicks and is succesful at that, then he'll have the chance at Heisman after the precedent set by players like Desmond Howard and Charles Woodson.

In these awards, a story line can greatly improve the chances of a player. Next season is Lane Kiffin's first season, and not too much is expected of him in his first year in a crowded SEC. If Kiffin is able to lead this team to a 10+ win season, and Eric Berry is a big reason for that, then that will greatly increase EB's chances. Plus, Heisman winners need to play on winning teams. If Tennessee finishes 3rd in the SEC East, then EB has little to no chance.

get him on offense! throw him the rock!

maryvillereb2003
12-14-2008, 05:49 PM
him not winning the thorpe is total BS

Staubach12
12-14-2008, 07:13 PM
Since I've been scouting, here's the list:

1. Taylor
2. Berry
3. Landry

Hollywood
12-14-2008, 08:12 PM

Sean Taylor could be a lockdown corner also, did you not watch the UM vs. Pitt games where Taylor lined up against Larry Fitzgerald and shut him down?

You gotta love Eric Berry but Sean Taylor is the definition of 'freak' and the ultimate safety prospect.

Mr. Stiller
12-14-2008, 08:23 PM
I would love having Berry next to Troy Polamalu.

Scott Wright
12-14-2008, 08:23 PM
Sean Taylor was definitely the best safety prospect I have ever seen.

Sniper
12-14-2008, 08:24 PM

I think most would agree. Where do you rank Berry for next year?

Zyro_1014
12-14-2008, 08:30 PM

I think Berry was prolly the best football player THIS year, so next year....wow! lol

notacarolinafan
12-14-2008, 08:30 PM
i can't get enough of this guy Eric Berry.

Superman wears Eric Berry underwear! :o

Babylon
12-14-2008, 08:37 PM

I would have gone with Kenny Easley and Ronnie Lott.

Scott Wright
12-14-2008, 08:52 PM

He's definitely the top safety in his class and a potential first rounder in 2010.

regoob2
12-14-2008, 09:11 PM
Superman wears Eric Berry underwear! :o
Emmitt????

CashmoneyDrew
12-14-2008, 10:20 PM
He's definitely the top safety in his class and a potential first rounder in 2010.

Potential first rounder might be a little conservative. Potential top 5 IMO.

Scott Wright
12-14-2008, 10:24 PM
Potential first rounder might be a little conservative. Potential top 5 IMO.

I don't know about Top 5 but calling him a "potential" first rounder was definitely understating it.

He will definitely be in the first round of my mock draft when I re-launch the site for 2010.

CashmoneyDrew
12-14-2008, 10:28 PM
Well maybe you understated it and maybe I overstated it, but hey, I'm a vols fan. lol