PDA

View Full Version : Is there any doubt?

yo123
10-19-2008, 11:16 PM
That we have the worst Special Teams in the league? I mean seriously, I know we watch them every week so we may be a little biased, but I can not fathom that any team can be worse than us. It lost us the game today, and it should have lost the New Orleans game.

Also, what are your thoughts on Kluwe? He's a really good punter, but he's made some really boneheaded mistakes the last few weeks. Is there any chance we keep him around?

The Dynasty
10-19-2008, 11:19 PM
That we have the worst Special Teams in the league? I mean seriously, I know we watch them every week so we may be a little biased, but I can not fathom that any team can be worse than us. It lost us the game today, and it should have lost the New Orleans game.

I would say we have the worst Special Teams Defense and Punting Returns...But Maurice Hick has done decent this year so far i mean getting the ball out to the 30 is decent field possesion but yes. We cant tackle anyone, we seem like a JV team vs a College team, its almost pathetic. This next draft we need to take the fasts guy who can return in the draft. Just like the bears did with Hester.

yo123
10-19-2008, 11:31 PM
I will admit I was quite shocked when we took down Hester at the 20 both times we kicked to him. Then again, he may not be fully healthy.

The Dynasty
10-19-2008, 11:42 PM
I will admit I was quite shocked when we took down Hester at the 20 both times we kicked to him. Then again, he may not be fully healthy.

Yeah I would have rather taken the chance of hester returning before I give the ball to the Bears at the 40 or 45. Childress managed the Special Teams terribly like always imo.