PDA

View Full Version : Zac Robinson

naruto613
10-20-2008, 11:19 AM
Any chance of getting drafted? Pro Potential?

SuperKevin
10-20-2008, 12:43 PM
I like the guy a lot but I'll be honest when I say I have no idea about his pro potential. He may just be an above average college QB.

Babylon
10-20-2008, 07:08 PM
It certainly doesnt hurt that the team is doing well and that there is so much focus on everything B-12 as far as QBs go. Let's see how he does next year when potential 1st day picks like Bradford and McCoy are gone. Good athlete.

Ozzy
10-20-2008, 08:42 PM
He is EASILY a NFL QB prospect, the kid is very impressive, wonderful athlete and greatly improving passer. Hell he even legitimately blocks down field! He is totally in the mix and is completely a pro prospect, little question about it in my mind.

rainbeaukid2
10-20-2008, 09:22 PM
what year is he in and what is a potential round for being drafted? i am not all that familiar with him other than he goes to oklahoma state and runs the spread offense. also, any certain kind of spread offense? like spread option, or more of a pro-style spread?

draftcutlermiami730
10-21-2008, 11:30 AM
He'll get a chance to play in the pros but even if Oklahoma State continues this good season he won't be able to ride his teams success to the NFL this year. He's an intriguing prospect who can definitely move around and make big plays and has a lot of pro potential for the 2010 draft.

CashmoneyDrew
10-21-2008, 11:31 AM
what year is he in and what is a potential round for being drafted? i am not all that familiar with him other than he goes to oklahoma state and runs the spread offense. also, any certain kind of spread offense? like spread option, or more of a pro-style spread?

He's a junior.