PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Byers?

Smokey Joe
10-20-2008, 09:57 PM
I think this guy has a shot at flying up draft boards come draft day. Coming out of high school this guy was a beast, and he looked like he would be a beast for USC but injuries sidelined him for 2 years and he finally had a chance to show his skills off last by finally being healthy. He is off to a good start this year as well.

Any thoughts on him?

STARHEATHER
10-21-2008, 08:01 PM
problem injuries have sidelined him for 2 yrs. and hes undersize and not that good anyway. no way never not a chance.

BRAVEHEART
10-21-2008, 08:32 PM
He's a lil undersized, but has a great motor. He can really run for an O-lineman. Gets up-field and keeps on blocking (probably is the best at that).

Babylon
10-21-2008, 09:12 PM
I think this guy has a shot at flying up draft boards come draft day. Coming out of high school this guy was a beast, and he looked like he would be a beast for USC but injuries sidelined him for 2 years and he finally had a chance to show his skills off last by finally being healthy. He is off to a good start this year as well.

Any thoughts on him?

He's probably one of those technically sound guys like they employ at Indy, N.E. and Denver. As was mentioned not the biggest guy but is very mobile a born leader and could probably move over to center. My guess is he's a 3rd or 4th rounder.

STARHEATHER
10-21-2008, 09:13 PM
if you pick this dude youre getting an ir special.

Zyro_1014
10-21-2008, 09:52 PM
problem injuries have sidelined him for 2 yrs. and hes undersize and not that good anyway. no way never not a chance.

is there anyway that maybe you might ever, or have the slightest chance of shutting up? no one cares about your opinion.

STARHEATHER
10-21-2008, 10:03 PM
youre going to have to put something out there to refute before that will happen. dudes injury prone. hes missed 2 full seasons which means hes had serious injuries. against college students and not even in games. now youre going to put him out there against nfl players for a 20 game schedule and believe hes going to survive. by all means waste the pick. no matter how good a player you are, and hes not that good, if you cant stay healthy you cant be effective at the nfl level. there are tough, elite athletes in top physical condition get hurt every week. this guy wont make it through a preseason