PDA

View Full Version : Week 8: Houston

PalmerToCJ
10-25-2008, 02:19 PM
8th time's the charm?

OUT: WR Andre Caldwell (foot), RB Reagan Maui'a (hamstring), QB Carson Palmer (right elbow)

DOUBTFUL: CB Jamar Fletcher (hamstring), LB Corey Mays (ankle), WR Jerome Simpson (ankle), TE Ben Utecht (chest)

QUESTIONABLE: TE Nate Lawrie (back)

PROBABLE: WR Antonio Chatman (ankle), K Shayne Graham (right groin), S Kyries Hebert (ankle), WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh (ankle), CB David Jones (knee), DE Frostee Rucker (shoulder)

I'd like to see the secondary slow down Andre Johnson given how crazy he's been the last few games. Slaton has played well so he's another test for the defense.

For the offense, I'd like to see them score any kind of points. That's my goal.

CincinnatiBengals15
10-25-2008, 11:58 PM
Texans 31 Bengals 3
The offense stalls again we cant get the running game going Fitzpatrick throw a couple of INT

Denfense cant rush the passer Steve Slaton out runs all defenders because denfense is so tired they are on the field over half the game

StripedWalrus
10-26-2008, 01:49 AM
Texans 31 Bengals 3
The offense stalls again we cant get the running game going Fitzpatrick throw a couple of INT

Denfense cant rush the passer Steve Slaton out runs all defenders because denfense is so tired they are on the field over half the game

Somebody is a downer....btw your mock draft and your prediction on the Bengals record don't sync up.

CincinnatiBengals15
10-26-2008, 01:52 AM
Somebody is a downer....btw your mock draft and your prediction on the Bengals record don't sync up.

yea i know i just took NFDC mock order and that is a 0-16 is a prediction they could proof me wrong and shut me up then i can stop crying and complaining

BengalMedic
10-27-2008, 07:33 AM
I am wondering if they knew they were suppose to attempt covering Andre Johnson yesterday ?? It sure didn't seem that way.

PalmerToCJ
10-27-2008, 09:54 PM
My sister had a freaking wedding (2nd times the charm I hope lol) but I only heard it and watched updates on the computer.

I was bothered by how bad the secondary sucked. It seems like everyone has just given up.

I'm not sure that Marvin will be gone but we need new blood around here.