PDA

View Full Version : If the bengals dont win tommarrow......

CincinnatiBengals15
10-26-2008, 01:01 AM
If the bengals dont win tommarrow I will rout for a different team for the rest of the year and how i decide who i rout is someone post a good reason why i should rout for there team just tired of routting for a team that can win has 1 good year out of last 12 years and tired of owner who does not care about team and is cheap

Sorry posted it in wrong fourm

SuperKevin
10-26-2008, 01:02 AM
Why would you post this in the 2009 draft thread?

Actually, why would you post this in general?

CincinnatiBengals15
10-26-2008, 01:03 AM
Why would you post this in the 2009 draft thread?

Actually, why would you post this in general?

Hey if u were a bengals fan u would know

and accidently posted it in wrong fourm

Babylon
10-26-2008, 01:04 AM
If the bengals dont win tommarrow I will rout for a different team for the rest of the year and how i decide who i rout is someone post a good reason why i should rout for there team just tired of routting for a team that can win has 1 good year out of last 12 years and tired of owner who does not care about team and is cheap

Not sure who you should root for but i would suggest you not get behind the wheel.

PACKmanN
10-26-2008, 01:08 AM
I would understand this from a Lions fan, but the Bengals have 2 bad years and your already crying? grow up.

CincinnatiBengals15
10-26-2008, 01:12 AM
I would understand this from a Lions fan, but the Bengals have 2 bad years and your already crying? grow up.

Uhh hello they had bad years since 1990 only year they had a winning record was 2005 i take it u did not watch football back in 1990s or early 2000s

SuperKevin
10-26-2008, 01:15 AM
Taken from dictionary.com

Fairweather Fan [fair-weth-er fan] noun;
You

CashmoneyDrew
10-26-2008, 01:15 AM
Real fans stick with their teams. That is all.

Hawk
10-26-2008, 01:16 AM
Uhh hello they had bad years since 1990 only year they had a winning record was 2005 i take it u did not watch football back in 1990s or early 2000s

Take a few deep breaths and maybe have grandma read you a story.

CincinnatiBengals15
10-26-2008, 01:19 AM

You

Okay first of all how am i am fairweather fan just because i need a 2nd team to root for i am fairweather fan okay here is a list of teams i like

Football Bengals Bucks
Baseball Reds
Basketball Cavs
Hokey Bluejackets

OK when was last time any of my professional team won anything not like i am yankees or red sox fan or even a patriots i dont like winning teams Buckeyes were last to win championship in 2002 and now they are becomeing the bills of nfl going and losing in champinship game last couple years

SuperKevin
10-26-2008, 01:20 AM
Okay first of all how am i am fairweather fan just because i need a 2nd team to root for i am fairweather fan okay here is a list of teams i like

Football Bengals Bucks
Baseball Reds
Basketball Cavs
Hokey Bluejackets

OK when was last time any of my professional team won anything not like i am yankees or red sox fan or even a patriots i dont like winning teams Buckeyes were last to win championship in 2002 and now they are becomeing the bills of nfl going and losing in champinship game last couple years

Who says you need a second team to root for?

WinslowEdwards19
10-26-2008, 01:20 AM
You're an idiot.

CincinnatiBengals15
10-26-2008, 01:21 AM

okay i did not say i was giving up fanhood of them forever i just sayed for this season i have routed for other teams every year i just dont know who to root for this year

CincinnatiBengals15
10-26-2008, 01:23 AM
Who says you need a second team to root for?

well when u root for losers u need to watch and root for someone who can win

Bengals78
10-26-2008, 01:25 AM
I lay no claim to him as a fellow fan.

SuperKevin
10-26-2008, 01:26 AM
well when u root for losers u need to watch and root for someone who can win

Why do you need to root for a winner? That sounds like a fairweather fan to me.

CincinnatiBengals15
10-26-2008, 01:27 AM
I lay no claim to him as a fellow fan.

well then dont claim half the bengals fans because i am not the only one doing this have u seen the bengals fourms lately

SuperKevin
10-26-2008, 01:28 AM
The only way to settle this is to contract the Bengals from the NFL I guess if their entire fan base is a bunch of babies

CincinnatiBengals15
10-26-2008, 01:29 AM
Why do you need to root for a winner? That sounds like a fairweather fan to me.

Yep i am weahter u got me My fav teams

NFL Patriots (giants fan last year)(titans fan now since 6-0)
MLB Yankees (rays fan this year)
NBA Celtics
NHL Redwings

CincinnatiBengals15
10-26-2008, 01:31 AM
The only way to settle this is to contract the Bengals from the NFL I guess if their entire fan base is a bunch of babies

Hey u hit the nail right on the head
Since 2005 i have been a baby because we had a taste of winning and i wanted more winning so i am a big baby

I will just stick it out like i do everyyear then go on fourms and cry and complain about how my teams suck and i need a new team but i still like in the end

Then in a couple of years i probley still cry and complain

giantsfan
10-26-2008, 01:42 AM
shut up, as long as Isiah Thomas and Scott Layden haven't been ruling your team for the past decade you have no right to ***** about leaving your team as a fan.

CincinnatiBengals15
10-26-2008, 01:49 AM
shut up, as long as Isiah Thomas and Scott Layden haven't been ruling your team for the past decade you have no right to ***** about leaving your team as a fan.

First of all why does everyone assume i will leave my team just because i would like to rout for 2nd team bengals would be ahead of whoever is Second

Personally i would rather have Matt Millen or Isiah Thomas running the team because Isiah might spend somemoney since knicks did overpay for players would rather overpay for players then not pay any money and at least Matt Millen hit on some ppl in the draft i dont i think last time we hit on somebody in draft was when we took Carson

Chris Perry Bust
David Pollack Injury
Jonathan Joseph Injury prone
Keith Rivers Injury

CincinnatiBengals15
10-26-2008, 01:54 AM
IF they win tommarow then i will shut my mouth and stop complaining about us not winning but i will not stop complaing about how they are coached and how owner is worst in NFL

Which winning tommarow is like last chace of season or when they play the chiefs

StripedWalrus
10-26-2008, 01:57 AM
First of all why does everyone assume i will leave my team just because i would like to rout for 2nd team bengals would be ahead of whoever is Second

Personally i would rather have Matt Millen or Isiah Thomas running the team because Isiah might spend somemoney since knicks did overpay for players would rather overpay for players then not pay any money and at least Matt Millen hit on some ppl in the draft i dont i think last time we hit on somebody in draft was when we took Carson

Chris Perry Bust
David Pollack Injury
Jonathan Joseph Injury prone
Keith Rivers Injury

Ummmmm maybe because you said this

Sure looks like you are a fairweather fan. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are no longer considered a Bengal Fan by me! Why dont you just go and cheer for whatever team wins the super bowl every year you giant Doucher!

CincinnatiBengals15
10-26-2008, 02:01 AM
Ummmmm maybe because you said this

Sure looks like you are a fairweather fan. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are no longer considered a Bengal Fan by me! Why dont you just go and cheer for whatever team wins the super bowl every year you giant Doucher!

Wish everybody else in town would not consider me a bengals fan and stop giving me crap for being a bengals fan i have to put up with steelers and patroits and cowboys fans everyday

CincinnatiBengals15
10-26-2008, 02:05 AM
Nobody pay attention to this post Just not in a good mood tonight because buckeyes lost tonight and Bengals suck and dont do anything about it

And i am being a fanweather fan and idoit tonight so i aplogize to anyone that i made upset tonight and disgarced this post just i will stick it out like i always do and just have to wait till next year

scottyboy
10-26-2008, 09:36 AM
I watched Dave Brown and Danny Kanell, suck it up and deal with it.

Oh, and I've endured 1 and 2 win seasons as a Rutgers fan. A LOT of 1 and 2 win seasons. Did I decide to go rOOt(not rout, it's ROOT) for a different school like an OSU, OU, USC, Miami etc as my favorite school? hell no.

if you EVER even CONSIDER switching teams, you are a fairweather fan and everyone has the right to question your fanhood.

Every team rebuilds, get over it. and it's tomorrow.

TickOffOurBestPlayer
10-26-2008, 09:44 AM

You

Front Runner [ˈfrənt ˈrə-nər] noun;
Pittsburgh Fans

Malaka
10-26-2008, 10:09 AM
Well the Knicks suck and won't be good for another 4-5 years, because there best player is David Lee, who is not bad but is more of a sixth man. I love the Knicks and always root for them, but they really suck, I still root for them, I play association on NBA 2K9 and dream...

The Yankees make the playoffs but choke 24/7, when they got eliminated from the playoffs I rooted for the Rays to win, because I like them as a team, but I still am a Yankee fan, the Rays play the Yankees I will hate the ******* Rays with a passion.

Before last year, the Giants started 0-2 and we looked horrendous, with people calling Eli a bust, that Tiki was our offense, and we were picking top 10 this year. Well you know what happened, I never quit on them once.

I understand they have been bad for awhile, but DO NOT think your struggles are worse than Lions fans... they have been the definition of bad for a very long time, at least you made the playoffs this century.

Bruce Banner
10-26-2008, 10:15 AM
The spelling in this thread is lackadaisical.

themaninblack
10-26-2008, 10:31 AM
Theres nothing worse than a fairweather fan.

bearfan
10-26-2008, 11:52 AM
I dont see what the big deal is about both, this post, and everyone calling him a fairweather fan. I dont think he said he would change favorite teams to the one with the best record in the league, just changing. Its probably really tiring watching a team lose year in and year out. I wouldnt switch teams, but I see where this kids coming from. You have my support budday.

Turtlepower
10-26-2008, 11:55 AM
Theres nothing worse than a fairweather fan.

Nazis are worse, but not by much...

Bengals78
10-26-2008, 12:35 PM

What do you think the nazi's started as?

Gay Ork Wang
10-26-2008, 02:02 PM
Im not worse, i stay with my teams

Shere Khan
10-26-2008, 02:22 PM

Uhm, Mike Brown has been, so what are you talking about?

I feel this dude's frustration though....

saintsfan912
10-26-2008, 02:32 PM
Man I hope Sniper sees this. He is the E-Police when it comes to spelling/grammar and he would have a field day on every one of the OP's posts.

saintsfan912
10-26-2008, 02:33 PM
And dude, no fan in the NFL has it worse than a Saints fan. I don't have a 2nd team, that's called being a fan. Quit your whining and pull for your team.

etk
10-26-2008, 03:20 PM
Watch the Bengals win the Super Bowl next year.

ThePudge
10-26-2008, 06:04 PM

Sorry posted it in wrong fourm

You're the type of fan the Bengals don't need. One that goes to the games and boo's his own team. I don't stick by the organization on every move they make, but I stick by them nonetheless. I am a Bengals fan, I don't know what to call you.

You claim you watched the team struggle in the 90's but I highly doubt it. You were more likely one of the bandwagon fans that hopped on because of Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson in 2004 or so. If you watched the team in the 90's that means you're probably old enough to spell the word 'tomorrow' A fair-weather fan isn't much of a fan at all.

Please, go root for the Steelers or Cowboys because I'm ashamed to align myself with you as a Bengals fan. The team is losing, it's no fun, but that's football. It's not like the team has to be blown up and turned into a multi-year process. There are plenty of pieces in place on both sides of the ball. The Falcons a season ago looked to have it worse than us, as did the Dolphins and Rams, yet now each of those teams is enjoying moderate success and looking to a bright future.

I hate Mike Brown as much as the next guy, but I'm not going to let his stupidity take me away from my team. So still, I wear my Bengals jersey's every Sunday and wear my hats every day of the week. I came to college in the state of Ohio, just so I could get season tickets by my senior year and catch every game at Paul Brown Stadium.

Man up or get out...

10-26-2008, 06:08 PM

Damn right I'm a proud Raiders fan. :)

hobbes2053
10-27-2008, 09:40 AM
78 and Walrus and Pudge are right - you are no longer a Bengals fan in my book. Start routing for a winner if you feel so inclined.

MetSox17
10-27-2008, 11:27 AM
The spelling in this thread is lackadaisical.

I'm surprised people actually started discussing the intended thread topic instead of going into an all-out flame war against the O.P.

"Routting"? Really?!

Did you not see all the red squiggly lines in the bottom of your sentences?!

Geezus.

jayceheathman
10-27-2008, 04:53 PM
Just look at it as the draft will be much more fun when your team can get the #1 pick.

giantsfan
10-27-2008, 05:12 PM
Uhm, Mike Brown has been, so what are you talking about?

I feel this dude's frustration though....

Mike Brown >>> Isiah and Layden. Brown's just cheap, Isiah and Layden consistently made us worse and worse and worse and worse and worse.

dabears10
10-27-2008, 05:17 PM
The thing I don't understand is why do you want another team to root for? I mean you can go through a lot of losing but still it's your team. The Bears are not my team because they win all the time, they are my team because I have become connected watching that team every Sunday. It's tough to watch a team be over matched, but that's when you can look forward to a draft that can improve your team.
It is a sad, sad state of affairs.

SuperKevin
10-27-2008, 05:19 PM
78 and Walrus and Pudge are right - you are no longer a Bengals fan in my book. Start routing for a winner if you feel so inclined.

You misspelled it too. It's rooting.

Crickett
10-27-2008, 05:53 PM
Nobody pay attention to this post Just not in a good mood tonight because buckeyes lost tonight and Bengals suck and dont do anything about it

And i am being a fanweather fan and idoit tonight so i aplogize to anyone that i made upset tonight and disgarced this post just i will stick it out like i always do and just have to wait till next year

*Generic random insult*

PalmerToCJ
10-27-2008, 09:52 PM
We're all obviously frustrated but he's just so overboard.

Everyone on the Bengals board has been frustrated AND constructive which I love. Everyone isn't sitting there saying "We suck, I'm rooting for another team".

Ugh.

hobbes2053
10-27-2008, 10:39 PM
You misspelled it too. It's rooting.

Haha it was intentional. I was imitating the OP because unlike him, I can spell "root".. hence the bold "u".