PDA

View Full Version : OT question

Macarthur
03-02-2007, 05:26 PM
I've been seeing on a few different boards that it looks like Columbo may test the FA waters. If we lose him, does that mean we could go OT in the first round?

Do any of you think Levi Brown might be there at 22?

bigmac076
03-02-2007, 05:31 PM
No and No. But I believe we will in either rouds 2 or 3.

Macarthur
03-02-2007, 05:35 PM
In looking at the rankings, it looks like we could get a RT in the 2nd round. Maybe Ugoh or Sears.

LSUALUM99
03-03-2007, 09:11 AM
Remember a couple of things. Kosier has played every position on the OL. Flozell Adams could move to RT and have McQuistan at LT. We could play Fabini at RT for one more season and go after a FA next year or in the draft.

There are alot of options if Columbo left.

Macarthur
03-03-2007, 09:29 AM
That's assuming McQuistan is ready. I hope he is, but that could be a pretty big risk. Especially if a guy like Ogoh is there in the 2nd. I think he's a going to be a very good one.

Paul
03-03-2007, 09:58 AM
More reason why we have to either Re-sign Colombo or sign a OG in FA. I don't want to be stuck with 2 needs at O-line during the draft.

D-Unit
03-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Damn, John Stinchcomb just got resigned by the Saints... He was someone I was interested in at RT. Jordan Black, Floyd Womack, Damion McIntosh, Lou Petigout, Mike Gandy or Max Starks should be looked at... Or even a spot replacement like Todd Steussie or Ephriam Salaam wouldn't be the worst option either. I don't wanna give Columbo big money, so I'm glad the Cowboys have stood strong. The guy owes us for giving him a chance in the league.

Gribble
03-03-2007, 01:19 PM
With Levi Brown, I don't understand why his stock is going down because of timed speed. It wasn't like he was a ZBS guy in the first place. I don't think we'll get him though.