PDA

View Full Version : Ted Cottrell

bantx
10-28-2008, 05:03 PM
is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UncleHulka
10-28-2008, 06:13 PM
I think you already know how I feel about this.
One down. One to go!

sdpads24
10-28-2008, 06:45 PM
Finally!!!!!! I couldn't stand watching our pathetic defense any longer. I didn't think AJ's ego would let him do it.

bergo23
10-29-2008, 05:45 PM
One thing I liked inhis presser was talking about growing up in a military home, lots of discipline. This is something the fun guys Cro and Phillips need....sadly Weddle now fits into that category, he had egg on his facve when that INT was overturned!!!

I believe the Bolts will finish 6-2, 9-7 for the season.......which means Broco's need to go 5-4 the rest of the way, and with that D, it may be tough!!!!

If we do not make the playoffs, I believe Norv is the next on the chopping block.

My subject line also reflects bad on Fat Teddy, obviously discipline is not one of his virtues :).

zdh87
10-30-2008, 12:19 AM
If I remember correctly, Ron Rivera runs the 43 not the 34. Obviously, it won't change this year, but I hope that he doesn't change it next year. We have all the pieces for a great 3-4 Defense. Hopefully, he will use his aggressive blitzes with our 34 defense, which is when the Bolts D was great with Wade Phillips.

UncleHulka
10-31-2008, 06:15 AM
If we do not make the playoffs, I believe Norv is the next on the chopping block.

It might be best for the medium/long term that this team miss the playoffs and retool the coaching staff. That's what I was hoping for last year, but unfortunately this will likely make two straight wasted years. It's criminal that the talent that has been assembled has been so underutilized. Can you imagine what Belichick or Cowher could have done with the Chargers?

bantx
10-31-2008, 12:23 PM
Id be so happy to have Cowher in SD