PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Bulls

regoob2
10-29-2008, 05:27 PM
I thought we should have a new Bulls thread. Anyone watch the game last night? Rose looked pretty good. He is a great penetrator ( thats what she said) and is quick on D too. He looks for real.

MidwayMonster31
10-29-2008, 08:31 PM
Rose did some very good things in which if he can do those more, he will be a stud. But, he also made some mistakes that reminded us that he's 19, he's a rookie, and he still has a lot of work to do.
I think that Gordon will thrive in this offense for however long he's here for. Deng did what he was doing in 06-07. Hitting his open looks, going in for the rebound and capitalizing on fastbreaks. Tyrus also used his athleticism very well. Hinrich and Sefolosha looked better than they did in the preseason (which was horrible).
This whole month won't be very kind, having to play Boston, Cleveland twice, and go on the circus trip.

bearfan
10-29-2008, 08:47 PM
I watched the 3rd and 4th quarter...I like Rose. One thing I noticed was that he was pulling Rajon Rondo's left and right: drive to the hoop, kick out. Its good to get the assist, but I wanna see him make a move, and try and score some baskets in that type of situation. 1st game though, so just what i noticed.

shady00
10-29-2008, 09:20 PM
He makes everyone else on the team good, which is a big change from last season.

Bearsfan123
10-30-2008, 02:32 PM
i think you are gonna see Rose do a couple of things for our team this season.
1-Give us easy buckets.:Penetration and assist, lead the break, and his own scoring abilities will help immensely in getting easy buckets.
2-Put Hinrich in less of a star role- I think Captain Kirk will thrive here. I think when he was our "guy" he cracked under the pressure, but with Rose onboard I think he will play alot better.
3-Develop Tyrus and Noah- Both are athletic, both will play hard, and both will want to be on Rose's good side. Those beautiful alley-oops will work well for both of them, and will help them raise their averages easily.

regoob2
11-11-2008, 10:28 PM
I didn't know we haven't had an allstar since Jordan in 98. That's crazy.

shady00
11-11-2008, 11:25 PM
We're not going anywhere with a Tyrus/Noah front-court. Another piece will have to be added in the post if we want to go anywhere; they were abused by ATL tonight.

iowatreat54
11-11-2008, 11:31 PM
We're not going anywhere with a Tyrus/Noah front-court. Another piece will have to be added in the post if we want to go anywhere; they were abused by ATL tonight.

they need a true center to play along side of...they have always been compliment players to true C/PF

we also need to get a solid PG or vet PG to backup Rose because 40+ minutes a night isn't going to bode well for him or us as the season goes on

awfullyquiet
11-13-2008, 01:30 PM
they need a true center to play along side of...they have always been compliment players to true C/PF

we also need to get a solid PG or vet PG to backup Rose because 40+ minutes a night isn't going to bode well for him or us as the season goes on

ask and you shall recieve!

shady00
11-13-2008, 03:53 PM
Signing Hunter puts us over the salary cap, which means if we don't get under it by June 11th we have to pay luxury tax, which Jerry Reinsdorf isn't going to do. Therefore, expect salary cutting trade by the all-star break.