PDA

View Full Version : If Quinn and Flacco are the real deal?

Bengalsrocket
11-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Is the AFC North one of the best, if not the best, QB divisions?

keylime_5
11-10-2008, 08:29 AM
maybe. it will be someday soon at least. Palmer and Big Ben are pretty young too, so it could be a really competitive division like the NFC East is now for years to come.

Ravens1991
11-10-2008, 10:50 AM
If Quinn and Flacco develop to the teams expectations, we could have 4 QB who are potential pro bowlers.

trkaline
11-10-2008, 11:18 AM
Flacco is the real deal son, Bohlieve Dat...

SeanTaylorRIP
11-10-2008, 03:40 PM
Too early to tell anything. Also we need to see Carson Palmer next season return to old form and we need to see how long Big Ben can take a beating. But as far as best QB division NFC East has Romo, Mcnabb, Campbell, and Eli. AFC East is better right now with Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Trent Edwards, and Chad Pennington.

Bengalsrocket
11-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Too early to tell anything. Also we need to see Carson Palmer next season return to old form and we need to see how long Big Ben can take a beating. But as far as best QB division NFC East has Romo, Mcnabb, Campbell, and Eli. AFC East is better right now with Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Trent Edwards, and Chad Pennington.

I'm thinking by the time Flacco and Quinn are fully developed both Favre and McNabb will be retired and Pennington will probably be replaced (i highly doubt he stays a dolphin till he retires).

Edit: I agree that Carson has been a little off lately, but I highly doubt he's going to fall off the face of the earth. Once our O-line is built back up he'll be fine (since the injury he's kind of a stationary quarterback, so O-line is extra important for him). And I think Big Ben has been taking less of a beating each year so I think he'll be fine.

Gay Ork Wang
11-11-2008, 04:11 PM
Kyle Orton, Dan Orlovsky, Gus Frerotte, Aaron Rodgers.

I know u are all jelous.

Dont forget backups: Grossman, Kitna, Tavaris Jackson, Flynn

potential: 8 probowlers

SeanTaylorRIP
11-11-2008, 04:16 PM
I'm thinking by the time Flacco and Quinn are fully developed both Favre and McNabb will be retired and Pennington will probably be replaced (i highly doubt he stays a dolphin till he retires).

Edit: I agree that Carson has been a little off lately, but I highly doubt he's going to fall off the face of the earth. Once our O-line is built back up he'll be fine (since the injury he's kind of a stationary quarterback, so O-line is extra important for him). And I think Big Ben has been taking less of a beating each year so I think he'll be fine.

Big Ben taking less of a beating each year? Have you seen him this year? He's been laying down with his butt in the air this year almost as much as an adult film star.

Bengalsrocket
11-11-2008, 04:58 PM
Big Ben taking less of a beating each year? Have you seen him this year? He's been laying down with his butt in the air this year almost as much as an adult film star.

haha, maybe I'm delusional then but I kind of thought he was getting knocked down more last year at this time than he has this year. Last year he was averaging 3.1 (47 sacks in 15 games) sacks a game, this year 2.8 (28 sacks in 10 games) sacks a game. But also if you count hits after the throw it seems like he's been hit a lot less this year (though I don't have any statistical proof, and it could just be that my memory isn't that great from last year).