PDA

View Full Version : The Raiders would be better off not passing at all.

illmatic74
11-11-2008, 12:38 AM
In the last two games they posted yards per attempt averages of 0.5 and 3.3(That was higher than the Panthers 2.1 of that game). This is not including the 9 sacks they have given up. This is an example how the Raiders offense has sunk a new low.
In the first half against the Falcons they mustered negative yards in the first quarter. In that game their longest completion was 7 yards. The next game the Raiders defense played there game of the year. Led by the best CB in the league Nnamdi Asomugha they held Jake Delhomme to 7/27 for 72 yards and 4 interceptions. They also held Steve Smith to 1 recepton for 9 yards. They didn't matter though. Even though those 3 interceptions put the Raiders in Carolina's territory 3 times it only led to two Sebastion Janikowski field goals(Janikowski is probably more off an offensive threat then there passing game).
Back to my original point. They have averaged 6.1 yards per carry and 4.1 yards per carry in the last two contests. Which is obviously higher than there passing yards per attempt. So they should just hand the ball off every time
Other ideas
-Instead off throwing the ball just spike it every play.
-Run the option with Ronald Curry at QB.
-Knee the ball every play so no one will have to see the offenese attempt to move the ball.
-Literally take a dump on the field instead of running the offense because most I have a feeling most Raider fans would agree that is what it felt like the last 2 games.

DraftMichaelHuff
11-11-2008, 05:48 AM
Other ideas
-Instead off throwing the ball just spike it every play.
-Knee the ball every play so no one will have to see the offenese attempt to move the ball.

These two made me chuckle.

Maybe they need to take the defense and offense away from each other at practice. I mean can you imagine THAT offense throwing against Nnamdi at practice? hell, their #1 WR probably hasnt caught a ball this year at practise. The QB's all probably have post traumatic stress from seeing #21 at practice each day and have evolved into permenantly only seeing the right side of the feild anytime they are play QB real game OR practise

BlindSite
11-11-2008, 05:59 AM
Grammar, spelling, punctuation is all nearly as bad as the premise.

bored of education
11-11-2008, 06:55 AM
Poor attempt at humor or a thread to grind Sniper's gears? hmmm, not funny?