PDA

View Full Version : Break out players

jetsfan0099
11-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Who are your guys break out players this year?

I got one so far this year, he has made a big jump in his game.

D'Brickashaw Ferguson He has turned into a very good LT. People were starting to call him D'Bust, but he is showing people that he can be that franchise LT everyone thought. He has allowed 1 sack this year which is due to Favre having bad pocket presence on this one play. So really he has been a lights out pass blocker all season. His run blocking has improved a lot also, he is actually beating his man consistently. The added weight and hard work this man has done in the offseason is showing.

Mr.Regular
11-12-2008, 12:48 PM
For the Packers its Nick Collins. He's having an All-Pro type season, and before the year he was fighting for a starting spot.

Number 10
11-12-2008, 12:48 PM
Ferguson's struggles usually arise in the second half of the season. He has played well this year, but I would wait to evaluate him until January.

RaiderNation
11-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Kalimba Edwards 5 sacks. I thought he would be a back up all season. Hopefully he keeps it up and if Burgess can stay healthy we might have a nice pass rush duo

Number 10
11-12-2008, 12:57 PM
A guy that has really revived his career is Darren Howard of the Eagles. He has been a major disappointment since signing a FA deal with Philly in 2006. But just 9 games into the season, he has 6 sacks despite being a rotational player. They line him up everywhere and is playing like a poor man's Justin Tuck.

He looks like he is in thebest shape of his career and he has made a huge difference for that pass rush.

T-RICH49
11-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Tyler Thigpen has made remarkable strides in his game this year alone.if you saw him vs ATl and see him play now you'd never think it's the same guy

fenikz
11-12-2008, 01:00 PM
Steve Breaston, keeps making me look smarter and smarter for my homerish comments about him being better than Ted Ginn

Sniper
11-12-2008, 01:03 PM
Steve Breaston, keeps making me look smarter and smarter for my homerish comments about him being better than Ted Ginn

I claimed he was a better value pick than Ginn at the draft. Was it partial Michigan homerism? Sure. But he has been so far.

Quintin Mikell has been awesome.

MetSox17
11-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Orlando Scandrick has been playing impressively, despite being a 5th round rookie CB. Has all the talent needed, but was held back by technique and awareness, but he has played very well for us in the absence of Newman, Henry and Jones.

jth1331
11-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Broncos:
Ryan Harris, RT has played pretty solid and a lot better than I expected from him
Matt Prater, K has been awesome for the Broncos, although he has missed some very easy field goals, but he is 7/8 from 40+ yards, and a remarkable 5/5 from 50+ yards out. His kickoffs are also very good. He has been much, much better than I expected.

Menardo75
11-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Jason Hill, and Ray Mcdonald.

Number 10
11-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Jason Hill, and Ray Mcdonald.

Jason Hill....huh?

I expected a lot out of this kid coming into the season and he has 10 catches. How in any way does that fall under the break out category?

The Great Jonathan Vilma
11-12-2008, 01:38 PM
Jason Hill....huh?

I expected a lot out of this kid coming into the season and he has 10 catches. How in any way does that fall under the break out category?

took the words out of my mouth.

Number 10
11-12-2008, 01:40 PM
Just going to keep throwing out names as I they pop into my head.

David Stewart, the RT of the Titans has been playing better than any RT I have put the eyeball on this season. If he keeps this up, I may even venture to say he is Tennessee's top offensive lineman, and they are a talented group. He moves like a left tackle but mauls like a RT should. Can't be beat by the speed rush, can't be driven back by the bull rush. He gets to the second level with ease and has been playing with perfect technique. Really impressed by his well balanced attack.

Number 10
11-12-2008, 01:43 PM
A favorite of mine after watching him fill in fro Bob Sanders last year was Melvin Bullitt, a special teams ace. He has gotten a lot of PT this season on defense and he is emerging into a player that some team will go after very soon.

He's been making tackles all over the field, has become very reliable in coverage and has shown the ability to make plays on the ball. Has 3 or 4 INTs I believe in limited action. He is going to be better than Bethea sooner rather than later, I'm convinced of that.

Menardo75
11-12-2008, 01:45 PM
took the words out of my mouth.

He has not played all season until the last two games in which he has 10rec for 122 yds and a TD. He is on the cusp of breaking out.

Number 10
11-12-2008, 01:51 PM
He has not played all season until the last two games in which he has 10rec for 122 yds and a TD. He is on the cusp of breaking out.

He's been active every game though. I belive he has been the #4 or #5 receiver on the depth chart for one of the worst passing attacks in the NFL. Having 2 good games cannot be mentioned in the breakout thread or else I'm sure we could come up with a list of 200 players.

UKfan
11-12-2008, 01:54 PM
A favorite of mine after watching him fill in fro Bob Sanders last year was Melvin Bullitt, a special teams ace. He has gotten a lot of PT this season on defense and he is emerging into a player that some team will go after very soon.

He's been making tackles all over the field, has become very reliable in coverage and has shown the ability to make plays on the ball. Has 3 or 4 INTs I believe in limited action. He is going to be better than Bethea sooner rather than later, I'm convinced of that.

Bethea has regressed this season IMO, don't know if the Pro Bowl thing has got to him, but he is missing tackles, taking bad angles, just not the same guy as least year. Bullitt is OK, but I don't see him as a huge upgrade over Matt Giordano.

Gay Ork Wang
11-12-2008, 02:03 PM
Kevin Payne....that guy is legit!

TimD
11-12-2008, 02:09 PM
Ferguson's struggles usually arise in the second half of the season. He has played well this year, but I would wait to evaluate him until January.

that's cause he always loses like 15 pounds over the course of the season. but i think this year is different. other years he did okay in the beginning then poor later on, but this season he is playing like a num 6 draft pick unlike other years

Number 10
11-12-2008, 02:17 PM
that's cause he always loses like 15 pounds over the course of the season. but i think this year is different. other years he did okay in the beginning then poor later on, but this season he is playing like a num 6 draft pick unlike other years

I believe he was #4.

And yes, he has been playing admirably this season, but tomorrow night is a huge game for him. Seymour outplayed him earlier in the year, that can't happen again.

49ersfan_87
11-12-2008, 02:22 PM
He's been active every game though. I belive he has been the #4 or #5 receiver on the depth chart for one of the worst passing attacks in the NFL. Having 2 good games cannot be mentioned in the breakout thread or else I'm sure we could come up with a list of 200 players.

What you say is true, but remember young players very rarely played extensively under Nolan unless they were 1st round picks. It was a big gripe a lot of fans had with him.

Im still looking forward to watching him play this year. He looked like a solid vet on MNF. Made some nice sideline grabs and he was the guy the QB looked for at the end of the game. He's finally been given some reps and he's working with a QB that he is comfortable with.

He's not breakout yet, but if he keeps this pace up for the rest of the year, i'd definitely tab him as a breakout player for next year (Josh Morgan too).

A Perfect Score
11-12-2008, 02:30 PM
FLACCO! :D:D:D:D

And if it werent for Albert Haynesworth, Haloti Ngata would be regarded as the best DT in the league atm. Hes playing lights out. Also, some younger guys along our oline (Jared Gaither, Ben Grubbs) have broken out huge and are really the reason behind our resurgent offence.

Gay Ork Wang
11-12-2008, 02:34 PM
Kevin Williams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ngata

49ersfan_87
11-12-2008, 02:35 PM
What about Kyle Orton? He's been playing great this year. Actually looks like a franchise QB.

The Great Jonathan Vilma
11-12-2008, 03:02 PM

Ngata is also all natural....just sayin

A Perfect Score
11-12-2008, 03:23 PM

you shut your dirty whorish mouth good sir and stop spreading your blasphemy...Ngata is a god.

tjsunstein
11-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Nick Collins and it's not even close.

Gay Ork Wang
11-12-2008, 03:44 PM
good sir
:O Personal insult! Infraction!!!!

indyfan1985
11-12-2008, 03:47 PM
For the Colts it's probably either LB Clint Session or SS Melvin Bullitt. Bullitt played very well in Sander's absence and Session is looking like a stud with some of the hits he is making in the backfield.

GB12
11-12-2008, 04:53 PM
For the Packers its Nick Collins. He's having an All-Pro type season, and before the year he was fighting for a starting spot.
Eh, not really. A lot of Packer fans wanted Rouse to be the starter, but it was Collins' job all along.

But yes, big time breakout. He was good his rookie year and alright other years, but wasn't really improving. This year he's using the high potential he had.

jetsfan0099
11-12-2008, 05:18 PM
I believe he was #4.

And yes, he has been playing admirably this season, but tomorrow night is a huge game for him. Seymour outplayed him earlier in the year, that can't happen again.

Actually no, Seymour got by Ferguson 1 time in the goalline. The rest of the day Ferguson was beating Seymour every play. I rewatched the game because I got into a argument with another Jets fan over him saying Ferguson sucks. Seymour's sack was him beating Faneca.

ShutDwn
11-12-2008, 06:31 PM
DeAngelo Williams
Lemarr Woodley
Thomas Davis has exploded, people don't see it because his stat sheet isn't filled with sacks or interceptions
Lendale White- kinda
Brandon Jacobs is having a great year compared to last year, though we knew about him.

The Great Jonathan Vilma
11-12-2008, 06:38 PM
i'm not sure i agree with Lendale White. Sure his TD total is way up there, but that is misleading. I don't see it as breakout, but depends how you look at it.

d34ng3l021
11-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Falcons: Not too many guys breaking out and having amazing seasons, but Michael Jenkins seems as if he may have shed his bust label and is making some nice plays. Justin Blalock is also way better than he was in in his rookie year. Jonathan Babineux is probably our biggest breakout star. He leads the league in TFLs and penetrates the pocket and blows up runs along with pressuring the QB really well. He needs to be more consistent though.

11-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Falcons: Not too many guys breaking out and having amazing seasons, but Michael Jenkins seems as if he may have shed his bust label and is making some nice plays.

Who wouldn't with Matt Ryan under center ? ;)

Thigamahjigee
11-12-2008, 07:10 PM
Justin Blalock is also way better than he was in in his rookie year. .

You nailed it right there my friend. Falcons fans have been all over Dahl because of that whole nasty thing, but up to the top... they will rave about the job Justin has done this year. He's a stud.

keylime_5
11-12-2008, 07:12 PM
I claimed he was a better value pick than Ginn at the draft. Was it partial Michigan homerism? Sure. But he has been so far.

Quintin Mikell has been awesome.

I'll admit Breaston has been really good, better than he looked in college. Arizona is a perfect place for him. Ginn hasn't been too bad lately either, semi-breakout performance the last 3 weeks.

For Browns, Eric Wright. Hopefully a certain QB#10 will be a breakout player this year.

LonghornsLegend
11-12-2008, 07:38 PM
Miles Austin was well on his way, watch if we don't resign him he's gonna go somewhere else and end up a playmaker...I hope we keep him longterm as the #2 across from Roy.

Orlando Scandrick is cemented as a starter now in the slot which is usually Newman's position, so now Newman will be primarily outside with Scandrick starting in our Nickel packages, he's for real.

LonghornsLegend
11-12-2008, 07:41 PM

In all fairness, you put Ginn in Arizona with Kurt Warner, in the slot, with Boldin and Fitzgerald on the field and I bet he looks amazing too...Ginn really isn't that great of a WR to me yet, but still he's the primary option for the Fins, faces double coverage, with no one to take any coverage off of him.

Now you could argue for a top 10 pick your expected to deal with those things, but Breaston is a great player in an even better situation, Ginn is asked to do alot more then he is for that offense.

Sniper
11-12-2008, 07:57 PM
In all fairness, you put Ginn in Arizona with Kurt Warner, in the slot, with Boldin and Fitzgerald on the field and I bet he looks amazing too...Ginn really isn't that great of a WR to me yet, but still he's the primary option for the Fins, faces double coverage, with no one to take any coverage off of him.

Whoever double covers Ted Ginn is a dumbass. He's got a route-running repertoire of five routes. Ginn should be putting up better numbers because he's their #1 option. Breaston is the third guy on that team.

Now you could argue for a top 10 pick your expected to deal with those things, but Breaston is a great player in an even better situation, Ginn is asked to do alot more then he is for that offense.

Ginn still can't run a route, which is kind of important.

Sniper
11-12-2008, 07:58 PM
I'll admit Breaston has been really good, better than he looked in college. Arizona is a perfect place for him. Ginn hasn't been too bad lately either, semi-breakout performance the last 3 weeks.

For some reason, Steve struggled a lot at UM in terms of catching the ball. Splendid return man though. Big 10's career leader in return yardage.

Jughead10
11-12-2008, 09:32 PM
DeAngelo Williams
Lemarr Woodley
Thomas Davis has exploded, people don't see it because his stat sheet isn't filled with sacks or interceptions
Lendale White- kinda
Brandon Jacobs is having a great year compared to last year, though we knew about him.

Jacobs has been healthy. Thats the main difference from last year. When he played last year he was just as good.

MetSox17
11-12-2008, 09:35 PM
Big 10's career leader in return yardage.

That's because Michigan gets scored on 8 times a game ;)

lol jk jk :D

Sniper
11-12-2008, 09:38 PM
That's because Michigan gets scored on 8 times a game ;)

lol jk jk :D

You little bastard....

Actually, UM's defense during the Breaston era was pretty good, especially in '06. And he's the Big 10's punt return yardage leader :D Meaning the D had to be good. He's fifth all time in kickoff yardage.

His Rose Bowl performance against Texas was amazing. That was an amazing game, actually.

MetSox17
11-12-2008, 09:42 PM
You little bastard....

Actually, UM's defense during the Breaston era was pretty good, especially in '06. And he's the Big 10's punt return yardage leader :D Meaning the D had to be good. He's fifth all time in kickoff yardage.

His Rose Bowl performance against Texas was amazing. That was an amazing game, actually.

Vince Young that rosebowl >>>>>>>>>>>>> Braylon Edwards that rosebowl >>>>> Chad Henne that rosebowl >> Steve Breaston that rosebowl.

lol

Sniper
11-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Braylon: 10 catches, 119 yards, 3 TD.

Eww.

The Great Jonathan Vilma
11-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Alex Semin!! Breakout!!

But actually:
Nick Collins
Finnigan
Carlos Rogers (has broken into a new tier, IMO)
Webster
Gamble (similar to Rogers)
Lance Moore
Breaston
I want to say Leroy Hill because i think he's very underrated, but i think he was just as solid last year, but goes under the radar.
Pozluzny, although many expected it, as he's been very solid and a leader.

I omitted rookies, and guys such as Ruud who were solid last year, but may just start to get hype.

DiG
11-13-2008, 07:29 AM
for the skins a couple guys have "broken out" this year id say. but most notably has been Carlos Rogers. I have no problems saying that I was one of the guys that wrote him off last year. But I'm proud to say he has far proved me wrong. He has been a complete shut down corner this year and if he had better hands he'd probably lead the nfl in ints and have at least two defensive touchdowns.

Other guys for the Skins so far this year have been Campbell and McIntosh. Does Horton count as a breakout player?

Gay Ork Wang
11-13-2008, 08:03 AM
Wait Carlos Rogers cant catch?

MetSox17
11-13-2008, 10:11 AM
Wait Carlos Rogers cant catch?

First time i hear it.

bored of education
11-13-2008, 10:15 AM
Tyler Thigpen!!!

giantsfan
11-13-2008, 10:45 AM
Corey Webster, he's a top 10 corner after this season the way he's playing and arguably even top 5. He's been a stud and our Dline has been able to get great pressure this season despite losing osi and strahan because the secondary has stepped up and Webster's the biggest part of that.

Hixon hasn't broken out yet, but he will, he's shown this season that he'll be our starter when Toomer retires. God I love our depth, Plax, Toomer, Steve Smith, Hixon, Mario and Tyree. Jerry Reece is awesome.

giantsfan
11-13-2008, 10:46 AM
Tyler Thigpen!!!

don't you mean Tylerzzzzzz Thigpenzzzzzz!!!

giantsfan
11-13-2008, 11:20 AM
Jacobs has been healthy. Thats the main difference from last year. When he played last year he was just as good.

No he wasn't. When he played last year he was just a manimal, this year he's actually a running back and has shown patience and vision that he just didn't have last season.

Jughead10
11-13-2008, 11:28 AM
No he wasn't. When he played last year he was just a manimal, this year he's actually a running back and has shown patience and vision that he just didn't have last season.

I saw it last year as well. This is basically the same rushing attack as last year. Minus a new play or two. The main difference is everyone is healthy, and everyone knows who Ward and Bradshaw now. Jacobs is still a manimal. He had the same patience last year. And even this year he sometimes goes into beast mode at the end of the run which can be risk/reward.

throwback54milkman
11-13-2008, 11:32 AM
Not really a breakout year, but more of a resurgence year.....Shaun Ellis and Eric Barton

giantsfan
11-13-2008, 12:46 PM
I saw it last year as well. This is basically the same rushing attack as last year. Minus a new play or two. The main difference is everyone is healthy, and everyone knows who Ward and Bradshaw now. Jacobs is still a manimal. He had the same patience last year. And even this year he sometimes goes into beast mode at the end of the run which can be risk/reward.

Last year he ran to hurt people, this year he's running to get yards and if he happens to hurt some people along the way so be it. I think he's really elevated his overall running style and is much smarter out there this year, even if he does still over finish his runs some times, what you call his beast mode.

Joker_232
11-13-2008, 11:07 PM

did you see the SICK catch he made against those Cards?

Joker_232
11-13-2008, 11:09 PM

man is a tank! ran over my eaglz :(

Sniper
11-13-2008, 11:10 PM
man is a tank! ran over my eaglz :(

Let's not talk about that game. It conjures up bad memories for me, and makes me want to stab Andy Reid that much more. And Chris Gocong as well, that useless ****.

Number 10
11-13-2008, 11:11 PM
I said earlier in the thread that tonight's game was a big one for Ferguson.

He was average at best.

Joker_232
11-13-2008, 11:27 PM
Let's not talk about that game. It conjures up bad memories for me, and makes me want to stab Andy Reid that much more. And Chris Gocong as well, that useless ****.

yes im right there with you...bout died

jsa230
11-13-2008, 11:33 PM
Tramon williams, Daryn Colledge, Greg Jennings. I know jennings has played beyond expectations since drafted, last year he was a touchown waiting to happen, but new qb and he is still second in the nfl in rec. yards. Nick Collins... 5 ints, 3 tds. Those sound like breakout numbers to me

Joker_232
11-13-2008, 11:36 PM
Tramon williams, Daryn Colledge, Greg Jennings. I know jennings has played beyond expectations since drafted, last year he was a touchown waiting to happen, but new qb and he is still second in the nfl in rec. yards. Nick Collins... 5 ints, 3 tds. Those sound like breakout numbers to me

Thats weird i just saw Colledge's name in the dissapointing players thread...

jsa230
11-13-2008, 11:40 PM
Colledge has played solid all year long and he stepped in adequately at lt when called upon. Anyone who considers him a dissapointment hasnt watched enough Packer football this year

Joker_232
11-13-2008, 11:42 PM
Colledge has played solid all year long and he stepped in adequately at lt when called upon. Anyone who considers him a dissapointment hasnt watched enough Packer football this year

idk, i dont watch the pack much....just sayin

SenorGato
11-13-2008, 11:44 PM
D'Brickashaw Ferguson.

He's had a really, really good season.

GB12
11-13-2008, 11:45 PM
I would not call Colledge a dissappointment; I wouldn't call him a breakout player either though.

jsa230
11-13-2008, 11:50 PM
Tramon williams has played great this year,and hes not jarrett bush

Joker_232
11-13-2008, 11:51 PM
D'Brickashaw Ferguson.

He's had a really, really good season.

thank god, loved him comin out of college.

was a damn stud

Gchu83
11-14-2008, 12:34 AM
It was Zach Diles for the Texans, unfortunately he's now out for the rest of the season.

jsa230
11-14-2008, 12:35 AM
to be completely honest i have never heard that name

Joker_232
11-14-2008, 12:45 AM
to be completely honest i have never heard that name

i agree, honestly doesnt ring ANY bells lol

BufFan71
11-15-2008, 10:55 AM
i cant say anyone on Buffalo has broken out....

maybe Jabari Greer, or Langston Walker

Walker has been our best offensive linemen this year by a long shot, hes been playing better than Jason Peters was playing last year

johbur
11-15-2008, 12:09 PM
Aaron Rodgers has broken out from backing up Favre and shelved all the negative talk about him. He was particularly good when he'd sprained his throwing shoulder, was unable to practice and had very solid games. Not too shabby a year after sitting on the bench for three years.

Matt Cassell has had much the same break-out and has been solid enough to play himself into a nice contract for a team (KC? 49ers?) looking for a good, young QB.

Gay Ork Wang
11-15-2008, 01:02 PM
Aaron Rodgers has broken out from backing up Favre and shelved all the negative talk about him. He was particularly good when he'd sprained his throwing shoulder, was unable to practice and had very solid games. Not too shabby a year after sitting on the bench for three years.

Matt Cassell has had much the same break-out and has been solid enough to play himself into a nice contract for a team (KC? 49ers?) looking for a good, young QB.
um, thats what u expect after 3 years sitting on the bench from a 1st rounder

Malaka
11-15-2008, 01:16 PM
For the Giants it has to be Corey Webster, at one point under Tim Lewis he was looking like a monumental bust, now I thiink he is one of the best corners in the league.

Outside of New York, players like Tyler Thigpen, Kalimba Edwards, and Steve Breaston are proving doubters wrong, and have played very well.

d34ng3l021
11-15-2008, 01:34 PM
Another Falcon to the semi break out list (while knocking on wood).

Chris Houston. He looked hopeless last year as a rookie with terrible ball skills along with a knack of being too physical and causing many PIs. This year though, he has found a medium for his physicality and is a lot more aware of the ball. He has always done a good job sticking with his man, but he is able to jam guys well and is aware of when the ball is incoming while occasionally even making breaks on the ball. He has a lot of learning to do and needs to be more disciplined in coverage, but I am 97% sure he is not going to be another Ahmad Carrol.

giantsfan
11-15-2008, 06:08 PM
Another Falcon to the semi break out list (while knocking on wood).

Chris Houston. He looked hopeless last year as a rookie with terrible ball skills along with a knack of being too physical and causing many PIs. This year though, he has found a medium for his physicality and is a lot more aware of the ball. He has always done a good job sticking with his man, but he is able to jam guys well and is aware of when the ball is incoming while occasionally even making breaks on the ball. He has a lot of learning to do and needs to be more disciplined in coverage, but I am 97% sure he is not going to be another Ahmad Carrol.

Houston was never going to be Ahmad Carrol. He was just too natural in man coverage at arkansas. I wanted him for the giants more than aaron ross. The kids going to be better than Hall was for you guys because he can be physical with guys at the line which will help minimize the inconsistent Hall suffered from.

giantsfan
11-15-2008, 06:11 PM
Walker has been our best offensive linemen this year by a long shot, hes been playing better than Jason Peters was playing last year

At their respective positions maybe, but Walker's a massive RT who much more rarely deals with the type of speed rushers peters was manhandling last year.

Also I'd say that Trent has broken up and established that he's not a finished product yet but that he is going to be a very good NFL starting QB

BlindSite
11-15-2008, 06:27 PM
Charles Johnson, former third round pick from Georgia, regarded as the lesser prospect of the two ends coming out that year has bulked up to big size and hasn't lost any noticeable speed. He's been a terror rotating in keeping Peppers and Brayton fresh. He plays both sides of the line at different times and doesn't seem to lose impact. I just wonder if he can make the transition to full time starter.

XxXdragonXxX
11-16-2008, 11:35 PM
CB/KR Josh Wilson has been awesome for the Seahawks lately. He had a rough rookie year and start to this year, but really improved the past several weeks. He's 5'9" 195 lbs but whenever he gets the ball wheter its a kick return or an INT return, he runs people over, he has a huge return almost every week. He's been the teams best CB this year, better than Trufant. Team MVP this year IMO.

Bruce Banner
11-16-2008, 11:38 PM
Ruud was "solid" last year but he has simply taken the league by storm this year.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfcsouth/0-5-95/Ruud-awakening-for-Peterson--rest-of-NFL.html

Rayray52
11-16-2008, 11:38 PM
Shawne Merriman i heard dudes back breaks out like crazy.

Solomon
11-17-2008, 12:08 AM
Michael Turner. I don't think anyone mentioned him yet. Probable Pro Bowl RB in his first season as a starter.

Justin Smiley. Was considered a very good OG prospect coming out of Bama. Starting to show why for Miami. Niners made a mistake not keeping him.

Calvin Johnson. Despite playing with an abysmal QB he is putting up terrific numbers and is showing why many people thought he was the best prospect in the loaded 2007 draft class.

Rayray52
11-17-2008, 12:11 AM
Fabian Washington: it seems like the same story time and time again, leaving Oakland leads to sudden improvement. Hes been solid all year and has been improving with every game, today he outran Ed Reed and chased down Ahmad Bradshaw from behind he was a good 3-4 steps behind when he started. Hes got legit 4.3 40 speed and has all the physical tools to be a solid cover corner.