PDA

View Full Version : Boldin, Breaston & Doucet

AussieBoy
11-12-2008, 03:31 PM
With the emergence of Breaston, drafting Doucet and Boldin (deservedly) asking for a bigger pay day there's been talk about the Cards trading one of these WRs for draft picks.

You guys think there's any chance we trade one of these receivers?

Boldin, Fitz and Breaston all have a different skillset and compliment each other so well it would be a shame to lose one of those guys. The passing game is wicked now, we just need to get the running up to scratch. Doucet might be a Boldin clone, but he has a long way to go before he can start living up to that and he's presently buried quite low on the depth chart.

11-12-2008, 03:46 PM
You can never have too many receivers. Since we're on this topic, well the Raiders could use two maybe three if you guys really want to get rid of some 'dead weight' .

fenikz
11-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Boldin and Breaston are locked up through 2010 at a cheap price, unless we are getting well above market value i doubt they go anywhere

Jensen
11-12-2008, 08:13 PM
I really don't see any of them moving. The Cards just drafted Doucet, I doubt they trade him just one year after drafting him. Breaston has really emerged this year, and since he is signed for a couple more years at a decent price I don't see him moving either. Boldin would be my choice for most likely to get moved, but again, I really don't see it happening nor do I want it to happen.