PDA

View Full Version : Graham Gano

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
11-15-2008, 08:42 PM
Is he one of the best kicking prospects EVER? He should be the clear-cut #1 kicker in this draft as I believe he has made 18 straight and hit 5/6 50+ yarders with a long of 53. Is Gano the best kicking prospect ever, and where should he go in this draft?

Scott Wright
11-15-2008, 08:53 PM
He is definitely moving up.

He's actually on the short-list on my desk of players to add to the rankings.

djp
11-15-2008, 09:02 PM
Best kicker prospect ever? No.

He's good, and has impressed me along with Miami's kicker, Matt Bosher. They are 2 of the very best in the country.

Pop in the tape of the Florida game. Bosher kicked a 51 yarder and bodyslammed 2 Florida guys on kickoffs.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
11-15-2008, 09:51 PM
Pretty fast as well

TACKLE
11-16-2008, 01:09 AM
Is he one of the best kicking prospects EVER?

He's not even the best kicker prospect in school history.

http://espn.go.com/media/ncf/1999/1231/photo/a_1231sj.jpg

BuddyCHRIST
11-16-2008, 02:40 AM
Gano is from my home town and goes to my school so he's pretty much Jesus to me, but he's not the best kicking prospect ever but he is an elite kicker and I said it a few weeks ago. Not only is an elite kicker with outstanding leg strength (kicked a 65 yarder in HS) but he is an excellent punter and kick off guy as well, and has been on fire this year with an injured hamstring. He's a pretty impressive athlete too, played soccer in HS and has got some wheels on him. Balls of steel too.

tjsunstein
11-16-2008, 03:22 AM
Gano is from my home town and goes to my school so he's pretty much Jesus to me, but he's not the best kicking prospect ever but he is an elite kicker and I said it a few weeks ago. Not only is an elite kicker with outstanding leg strength (kicked a 65 yarder in HS) but he is an excellent punter and kick off guy as well, and has been on fire this year with an injured hamstring. He's a pretty impressive athlete too, played soccer in HS and has got some wheels on him. Balls of steel too.

Lol. Might have taken it a little too far there.