PDA

View Full Version : D.J. Moore!!!!

VandyTitans
11-16-2008, 12:16 AM
Vanderbilt ends a 26 year losing streak and is bowl eligible thanks in large part to the efforts of D.J. Moore tonight at Kentucky. He had two first quarter TD receptions against Trevard Lindley. So D.J. Moore >>> Trevard Lindley for anyone who was wondering how to rank the SEC CBs. And then he follows those up with 2 INTs...the lats one ultimately sealing the game!

D.J. Moore is the best CB in the SEC and is one of the most dangerous players in the nation! Go Dores, we're going BOWLING!!!!!!!!!

smittyjs
11-16-2008, 01:00 AM
Vanderbilt ends a 26 year losing streak and is bowl eligible thanks in large part to the efforts of D.J. Moore tonight at Kentucky. He had two first quarter TD receptions against Trevard Lindley. So D.J. Moore >>> Trevard Lindley for anyone who was wondering how to rank the SEC CBs. And then he follows those up with 2 INTs...the lats one ultimately sealing the game!

D.J. Moore is the best CB in the SEC and is one of the most dangerous players in the nation! Go Dores, we're going BOWLING!!!!!!!!!

Season ticket holder right here :) yeaaaaaahhh

SuperKevin
11-16-2008, 01:02 AM
I honestly think he'll declare this year and have a Darrelle Revis like rise into the top 15.

CashmoneyDrew
11-16-2008, 01:11 AM
He's gotta be a Titan.

MidwayMonster31
11-16-2008, 01:13 AM
Lindley is also very underrated as a corner. I think Moore has a very good body of work as a junior. He's a three year starter. He already made one all-SEC team last year, will probably make another this year. The ability to return punts is also going to help him. He has good size for a cornerback and should do well in workouts.

Mr. Offseason
11-16-2008, 01:59 AM
i really like this guy. i think he could end up being a top 20 corner. especially since i think after jenkins and revis there is a bit of a void before more corners seem to be graded as late 1st-early 2nd guys. moore is a guy who could slide up with good workouts and a good finish to the season to fill that void.

Race for the Heisman
11-16-2008, 02:21 AM
Personally, I like Alphonso Smith more, then Davis, then Moore (all after Jenkins) but I still think all have first round grades.

M.O.T.H.
11-16-2008, 02:34 AM
Cap Munnerlyn better stay in school because, he has been abused this season. Let's let that foot heal up and get your crown back as best corner in the SEC before jumping ship.

Cigaro
11-16-2008, 07:02 AM
Cap Munnerlyn better stay in school because, he has been abused this season. Let's let that foot heal up and get your crown back as best corner in the SEC before jumping ship.

Yeah Munnerlyn was amazing his first two years, but he's been on and off, with off more frequent, this year.

But yes, I would agree with D.J. Moore being the best corner available. Definately first round material.

Staubach12
11-16-2008, 12:03 PM
Moore is my #1 CB. I also think he could seriously play both ways in the NFL. I know coaches don't like to do that and most likely it will not happen, but I think he has the ability.

CashmoneyDrew
11-16-2008, 12:05 PM
Moore is my #1 CB. I also think he could seriously play both ways in the NFL. I know coaches don't like to do that and most likely it will not happen, but I think he has the ability.

He'd be perfect for the Titans. Start opposite Finnegan, return punts, and come in on some offensive plays like Pacman used to.

giantsfan
11-17-2008, 12:15 AM
I honestly think he'll declare this year and have a Darrelle Revis like rise into the top 15.

If he comes out he's a top 20 pick.

gator3guy
11-17-2008, 12:29 AM
I'll have to check this guy out. What kind of speed does he got? Is he like Aqib Talib? (as far as ball skills)

VandyTitans
12-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Just fwiw, I'd expect him to declare for the draft after this season ends.

TitanHope
12-01-2008, 07:21 PM
Titans fans love us some D.J. Moore!!!

He'd be perfect for the Titans. Start opposite Finnegan, return punts, and come in on some offensive plays like Pacman used to.

LOL! I loved PacMan on offense! I'd be sitting there howling after watching him running around like a chicken with it's head cut off after catching some WR screen pass. Good times man, good times...

Pokeys
12-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Deee Jay will be a top 10 pick next year. Thats whats up.