PDA

View Full Version : T.J.?!!?!?!?!

hcbrad08
03-03-2007, 12:15 AM
ESPN has reported...
"Having released veterans Kevan Barlow and Derrick Blaylock, the Jets are seeking a veteran tailback to augment a depth chart where youngster Leon Washington is now the starter by default. One name to watch is Duckett, a player the Jets like, and who will visit with team officials soon, reports ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli.

The Jets feel Duckett, who played sparingly in Washington last year after the Redskins acquired him from Atlanta, offers a nice complement to the speedy Washington."

hcbrad08
03-03-2007, 12:18 AM
what do you all think?

To be honest I wouldn't mind it and I think it may happen bc the Jets probably feel this is the best compliment and best bang for the buck (not a lot)...

I would prefer others but Duckett is young 26 and the Jets were thinking about him last year so there must be something about him

Severe Punishment
03-03-2007, 12:42 AM
What about recently released Travis Henry ? Does his running style compliment your young O-Line ?

frogstomp
03-03-2007, 02:13 AM
Duckett is horrible. No thanks.

throwback54milkman
03-03-2007, 08:40 AM
I like Travis Henry and/or Kenny Irons, no thanks to T.J. Ducket who is no different than Ced Houston

jetsfan3
03-03-2007, 09:50 AM
I would love Travis Henry.

derza222
03-03-2007, 10:49 AM
I would love Travis Henry.
I would love Travis Henry as well. I think that's my FA RB for us. If we go in that direction I'd be very happy. I have no idea why the Titans cut him, especially because now LenDale is pretty much their only RB under contract.

josh07039
03-03-2007, 12:10 PM
I would love Travis Henry as well. I think that's my FA RB for us. If we go in that direction I'd be very happy. I have no idea why the Titans cut him, especially because now LenDale is pretty much their only RB under contract.Was Henry owed a roster bonus?

nyjets5125
03-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Was Henry owed a roster bonus?
yeah thats why he got cut
i would love to get travis henry, he was great with the bills, and great again last year with the titans

jetsfan3
03-03-2007, 12:56 PM
yeah thats why he got cut
i would love to get travis henry, he was great with the bills, and great again last year with the titans

Yeah he has a great combination of power and some speed.

El$anDollah
03-03-2007, 05:39 PM
Dont people realize Travis Henry is 1 failed drug test away from being suspended for a year?

gio
03-04-2007, 02:21 PM
i would like to wait and see if lamont jordan gets released from oak..he is better than duckett anyday and we know what we are getting bc he played here already..turner is not even an option anymore bc sd wants too much

BroadwayJoe10
03-05-2007, 09:00 PM
this poster must have had the extreme foresight of writing TJ instead of duckett haha ...im def glad we got the better of the two TJs the only bad thing is it closes about 6 or 7 threads on the RBS lol which means i guess we've gotta focus on feasible options now instead of things like trading vilma up to nab peterson or somethin hah