Kenny Britt WR Rutgurs
Patrick Chung S Oregon
Xavier Fulton OT Illinois
Max Unger OL Oregon
Aaron Kelly WR Clemson
Marlon Lucky RB Nebraska

killa3312
11-23-2008, 09:21 AM
At least someone finally gives Spikes his due. Guy is an animal.

BuddyCHRIST
11-23-2008, 10:35 AM
I hate Florida more than I can express, but I'll admit Brandon Spikes is a monster. Could play in any scheme.

sbh15
11-23-2008, 11:14 AM
I don't think that Bradon Spikes is anywhere close to being the 4th best player in the draft (and I am a Florida fan). However, I think he will fall right into the Jaguars laps, wherever they pick. ILB will be a need with Peterson almost assuredly leaving and Spikes is a great pass-rusher for an inside linebacker, which is something the Jags need desperately.

Turtlepower
11-23-2008, 11:17 AM
Greg Hardy???

ThePudge
11-23-2008, 11:33 AM
Charles Scott over Beanie Wells is something that troubles me. The two have similar power but Wells is capable of more, he is just more explosive and also more consistent. Scott may be a bit more durable, but this is his first year playing full-time really.

Andre Smith seems a bit too low and I don't know how Eugene Monroe snuck ahead of him. Plain and simple, despite height discrepancies, Smith is just a better football player at this point than Monroe.

Antoine Caldwell shouldn't even be close to 26th Overall. At this point, which is obviously subject to change, I see him as a Mid 3rd-Mid 4th Round pick.

Not very high on Stafford I see, as you bury him at 24th.

The Spikes thing looks a bit ridiculous, though I will agree everyone has been underrating him. I'd be fine if he were, at say, 17th. That's not where I have him right now, but it's much easier to see at this point.

I like the ending note as I think Connor Barwin is a great NFL prospect and Max Unger is a very interesting one. Barwin is a former TE and basketball player, so you know he has that athleticism you like, and in his first full-time switch to DE he has accumulated 10 sacks, blocked three kicks, and even 5 pass breakups. When all is said and done, I think Barwin could creep up to the Early 2nd potentially. Unger just has that versatility you love to see from offensive linemen as he could conceivably play any Offensive Line position at the next level. Still, he's probably a Late 2nd-Mid 3rd guy at this point.

Babylon
11-23-2008, 11:53 AM
You did say in no particular order right?

illmatic74
11-23-2008, 11:57 AM
- Where is Greg Hardy
- Where is Ray Maulauga
- Scott over Wells is absurd
- Spikes way too high
- Mays too low
- Is Ricky Jean Francois really your top ranked DT
- Maclin too high

Pokeys
11-23-2008, 10:04 PM
Ricky Jean Francois you can't be serious. Thats like saying George Hypolite is the best DT.

P-L
11-23-2008, 10:41 PM
Cribbs>Hester???

RaiderNation
11-23-2008, 10:47 PM
Andre Smith is number one on my board

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
11-23-2008, 11:03 PM
Thats like saying George Hypolite is the best DT.

Eric Cartman loves him some Geroge Hypolite.

YxIqJTqEaV4

Pokeys
11-23-2008, 11:24 PM
All my hypolites give me some love.

CantStopGregJones
11-24-2008, 08:00 AM
Cribbs>Hester???

I've been here before, but I doubt you'd remember me. I believe your name used to be Patriot-Lions. I remember a danman who I couldn't stand. I remember and EdReedUnStopable or somthing like that. ChicagoGaintFan(numbers) or something like that, Windy something very funny guy, and Keak The Seak. Other than those names I haven't seen many that recognize from back when I was on a lot. Oh, D-Unit I remember that name too.

Bengals78
11-24-2008, 10:58 AM
That Cartman clip is amazing.
There is this guy his name is Rey Maualuga. I heard he is pretty good. He may not be the top guy but he is definitely a top 32 guy.

CantStopGregJones
11-24-2008, 01:03 PM
That Cartman clip is amazing.
There is this guy his name is Rey Maualuga. I heard he is pretty good. He may not be the top guy but he is definitely a top 32 guy.

He's a big pansie. He lays the lumber on smaller defenseless QBs, Backs and Recievers, but gets dominated by offensive lineman. He plays the game like he's wearing a pair of skates.

Bengals78
11-24-2008, 01:36 PM
Wait - you have JL that high but not Maualuga because he doesnt hit blockers?
The same JL who was getting ticked off the Michigan center blocked him outta a play and JL started flailing his arms?
The fact is, Rey lays lumber on who he should be. QB's, Backs and Receivers.
I dont expect him to knock a 300 pound lineman on his backside. I expect him to either:
a)avoid contact with the lineman and make it to the ball carrier.
b)have lineman occupy the o-line from getting on him.
a DT's job is to eat up blockers and get double teamed. NOT to make tackles in most defenses. If you have a DT who racks up tackles or sacks it is a bonus. Their job is to take up blockers. Shaun Rogers is good because he cannot be blocked 1 on 1 successfully that often. He requires double teams and even then it isnt successful all the time.

eazyb81
11-24-2008, 01:56 PM
What about Orakpo makes him deserving of a spot in the top five, let alone the #1 overall ranking?

He has good production, but not eye-popping numbers. Outside of this season, he has done practically nothing, so he doesn't have a track record. Also, while freakishly strong, he's not an athletic freak like Mario, Peppers, or even Gaines Adams.

CantStopGregJones
11-24-2008, 06:33 PM
Wait - you have JL that high but not Maualuga because he doesnt hit blockers?
The same JL who was getting ticked off the Michigan center blocked him outta a play and JL started flailing his arms?
The fact is, Rey lays lumber on who he should be. QB's, Backs and Receivers.
I dont expect him to knock a 300 pound lineman on his backside. I expect him to either:
a)avoid contact with the lineman and make it to the ball carrier.
b)have lineman occupy the o-line from getting on him.
a DT's job is to eat up blockers and get double teamed. NOT to make tackles in most defenses. If you have a DT who racks up tackles or sacks it is a bonus. Their job is to take up blockers. Shaun Rogers is good because he cannot be blocked 1 on 1 successfully that often. He requires double teams and even then it isnt successful all the time.

James Laurinaitis when he gets blocked cannot get off them very well, but he avoids blockers very well for the most part. After getting blocked is his problem getting off.

Rey Maualuga cannot avoid, nor get off a block. He's too slow, stiff, no agility, no suddenness, no fluidity, no flexibility. He's going to flop big time.

and don't ever talk to me like you know something special about how a defense works.

CantStopGregJones
11-24-2008, 06:36 PM
What about Orakpo makes him deserving of a spot in the top five, let alone the #1 overall ranking?

He has good production, but not eye-popping numbers. Outside of this season, he has done practically nothing, so he doesn't have a track record. Also, while freakishly strong, he's not an athletic freak like Mario, Peppers, or even Gaines Adams.

No one in this draft is deserving of being rated that high. Its a really weak class as far as the very elite go.

STARHEATHER
11-24-2008, 07:22 PM
not the worst ive seen. howver, according to you, an olb should be picked #1 overall, malcolm jenkins is the greatest cb prospect ever and aaron curry is the greatest lb prospect ever. i dont know. im not sure how bradford could possibly be ahead of stafford. when they line up for he scouts and sling the rock. its not going to be close

illmatic74
11-24-2008, 07:29 PM
not the worst ive seen. howver, according to you, an olb should be picked #1 overall, malcolm jenkins is the greatest cb prospect ever and aaron curry is the greatest lb prospect ever. i dont know. im not sure how bradford could possibly be ahead of stafford. when they line up for he scouts and sling the rock. its not going to be closeOn Sundays Stafford and Brafford are going to be pretty close.

STARHEATHER
11-24-2008, 07:36 PM
maybe. probably not in a good way. staffords an aaron rogers typemid late first. bradford i just dont see it. you put that guy on dtroit, its not going to be pretty. if he gets pressure or has to move or make nfl throws under duress or doesnt have unstoppable running game, its just not going to be pretty. i see stafford as potentially serviceable but dont put him on a bad team. hes not good enough to make a bad team good

illmatic74
11-24-2008, 07:36 PM
But Tony Pike is?

STARHEATHER
11-24-2008, 07:42 PM
theyre not even remotely close to tony pike in anyway. stafford throws as hard but not as accurately. bradford is not even remotely in the same universe. not as big, not nearly as good athlete, doesnt throw nearly as well not even close

Bengals78
11-24-2008, 07:51 PM
James Laurinaitis when he gets blocked cannot get off them very well, but he avoids blockers very well for the most part. After getting blocked is his problem getting off.

Rey Maualuga cannot avoid, nor get off a block. He's too slow, stiff, no agility, no suddenness, no fluidity, no flexibility. He's going to flop big time.

and don't ever talk to me like you know something special about how a defense works.

You're totally right. JL is the best. The fact that he has his best game against a 2-9 or whatever they are Michigan team means he is a monster...

STARHEATHER
11-24-2008, 07:53 PM
i think the bengals should draft maaluga. line him up next to rivers. thats 200 yds rushing and 2 lock wins per year

CantStopGregJones
11-24-2008, 08:03 PM
You're totally right. JL is the best. The fact that he has his best game against a 2-9 or whatever they are Michigan team means he is a monster...

Yeah because that is exactly what I said...because James Laurinaitis is better than an overrated Rey Maualuga that makes him the best. Apparently you missed the other linebackers ahead of Lauranaitis.

Don't ever talk to me again. I only talk to people who know something about football.

STARHEATHER
11-24-2008, 08:05 PM
hes better than maaluga. that doesnt mean hes good. if you lined him up next to riverzs that would be good for 200 yds rushing and 2 lock wins per year as well. although i do like laurinitis better than maaluga

Bengals78
11-24-2008, 08:05 PM
i think the bengals should draft maaluga. line him up next to rivers. thats 200 yds rushing and 2 lock wins per year

Yeah you're right. Our defensive woes have everything to do with having STUD linebackers like Dhani Jones, Landon Johnson and the lot. Kieth Rivers is our best linebacker. I'm not seeing your point about him and Maualuga giving up 200yds and 2 wins. Im sure that has more to do with Ryan Fitzpatrick starting not Carson Palmer.

STARHEATHER
11-24-2008, 08:09 PM
please draft maaluga. i was so ecstatic when you drafted rivers. i knew that was 2 lock wins per year. dude got pout on ir by a wr. and he wasnt any good when he was playing. as soon as they drafted rivers, i knew he would bust. so please put maaluga out there with him use that top 10 on him please. 2 lock wins per year in the nfl is hard to come by.

Sniper
11-24-2008, 08:09 PM

Hey hey hey! 3-9! Don't sell that powerhouse short!

Bengals78
11-24-2008, 08:13 PM
please draft maaluga. i was so ecstatic when you drafted rivers. i knew that was 2 lock wins per year. dude got pout on ir by a wr. and he wasnt any good when he was playing. as soon as they drafted rivers, i knew he would bust. so please put maaluga out there with him use that top 10 on him please. 2 lock wins per year in the nfl is hard to come by.

You got hit by a USC bus as a kid didn't you?

STARHEATHER
11-24-2008, 08:15 PM
no. i just know scrubs when i see them.

Bengals78
11-24-2008, 08:22 PM
Right, and Tony Pike is the best QB in the class.

CashmoneyDrew
11-24-2008, 08:23 PM
no. i just know scrubs when i see them.

Zach Braff and Donald Faison. I wish I could meet them. Especially Sarah Chalke. She's hot, wouldn't you agree?

Babylon
11-24-2008, 08:28 PM
Zach Braff and Donald Faison. I wish I could meet them. Especially Sarah Chalke. She's hot, wouldn't you agree?

She looks good to me but Heather probably thinks she's overrated.

CantStopGregJones
11-24-2008, 08:31 PM
Awesome. My favorite show ever just got mentioned on my big board thread. You would have never guessed, but that was my goal from the moment I started this haha.

STARHEATHER
11-24-2008, 09:32 PM
the only hot actreeses are adult

Rush23Hester
11-24-2008, 09:43 PM
vontae davis ftw

Staubach12
11-24-2008, 09:59 PM
I'm going to make this as quick and easy as possible... your board sucks. Like for real. Scott over Wells? I'm an LSU fan, but that's ridiculous. Antoine Caldwell? What? RJF best DT? Once again, I'm an LSU fan, but please...

eazyb81
11-25-2008, 11:00 AM
No one in this draft is deserving of being rated that high. Its a really weak class as far as the very elite go.

I agree with you there, I have just seen his name high on lists (not just yours) and was hoping someone could explain what I'm missing about him.

STARHEATHER
11-25-2008, 10:32 PM
wells over scott bad move. wells is the softest 240 lb player ive seen ever. limping off the field every game. going down on first contact every time. ive got the bust train steaming and ready to take beanie to bustland. although i dont see charles scott as a rd 1 at this point either

Iamcanadian
11-26-2008, 03:46 AM
I'm going to make this as quick and easy as possible... your board sucks. Like for real. Scott over Wells? I'm an LSU fan, but that's ridiculous. Antoine Caldwell? What? RJF best DT? Once again, I'm an LSU fan, but please...

I agree, this board sucks and isn't even in the ballpark.

wicket
11-26-2008, 04:24 AM
Antoine Caldwell, Derek Peques, Jean-Francois and Scott have no business even being on that list. This even comes from an sec fan but all those guys are like third rounders or something. Think Brian Cushing, alex Mack and a couple of other guys to fill your list up.

CantStopGregJones
12-01-2008, 03:21 PM
Well see guy well see and I'll be laughing all the way to draft day...

STARHEATHER
12-01-2008, 06:52 PM
antoine caldwell looks like a top center prospect.

Pokeys
12-01-2008, 06:59 PM
wells over scott bad move. wells is the softest 240 lb player ive seen ever. limping off the field every game. going down on first contact every time. ive got the bust train steaming and ready to take beanie to bustland. although i dont see charles scott as a rd 1 at this point either

Actually he has Scott over Wells. Not the other way around. Beanie is going to be fine at the next level just cool it down for a bit there Rowdy Roddy Piper.

STARHEATHER
12-01-2008, 07:06 PM
i hope beany goes to cincy. 2 games per year against pitt and balt. im feeling the bust vibes. beany better find his way to the nfc south or hes goiung down the tubes. come on beanie. come to the afc north. were awaiting you with open arms. no gaping holes. beanie better bust some tackles and since he aint bustin any takcles in college he aint bustin any steeler tackles. bring it beanie. let us hasten your trip on the dorseyville express

STARHEATHER
12-01-2008, 07:07 PM
you think beany gets hurt every game now. wait till two games vs pitt and balt per yr. hell be hittin IR.

CashmoneyDrew
12-01-2008, 07:08 PM
I think starheather has finally shown his hand as a steelers fan.

CantStopGregJones
12-02-2008, 11:39 AM
Actually he has Scott over Wells. Not the other way around. Beanie is going to be fine at the next level just cool it down for a bit there Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Because Charles Scott is tougher, better contact runner, quickers and ever bit as fast. Neither have blazing speed. The 245 with 4.4 speed has always been an OSU myth. Scott has the mentality and demeanor you look for in a power back while Wells runs out of bounce, pussyfoots behind the hole, tries to shake defenders more than just lowering his shoulder.

Don't get me wrong Chris Wells has the ability to lower the shoulder and run through linebackers, but he doesn't have it upstairs to want to do it. He doesn't have the killer instinct, the nasty demeanor, or the drive to want to punish defenders for getting in his way. Until someone lights a fire under his a$$ and gets him running pi$$ed then he'll never be ranked very high by me, nor have much of a shot at success in the pros.

bored of education
12-02-2008, 12:08 PM
you got my attention

congrats

dhp318
12-02-2008, 01:46 PM
not a fan of duke robinson or greg hardy I see...

Mr. Stiller
12-02-2008, 02:09 PM
not a fan of duke robinson or greg hardy I see...

I can't agree with many of his rankings, but No Duke Robinson is one I agree with. He shouldn't be a top 40 player IMO.

Hardy I'm iffy on, He shows great potential, but he's a bonehead in the making.

STARHEATHER
12-02-2008, 08:19 PM
dont back down from them on beanie. he does not have the ability to lower his shoulder and run over nfl lbs. hes a soft player who requires gaping holes. youre right on the money on beanie. scott a little high though. but better than beanie. its not upstairs beanie doesnt have it. its in his body and his heart. soft soft soft. with the 3rd pik the cincy bengals select beanie wells. bring it on. i want him twice a year.

sbh15
12-02-2008, 08:23 PM
dont back down from them on beanie. he does not have the ability to lower his shoulder and run over nfl lbs. hes a soft player who requires gaping holes. youre right on the money on beanie. scott a little high though. but better than beanie. its not upstairs beanie doesnt have it. its in his body and his heart. soft soft soft. with the 3rd pik the cincy bengals select beanie wells. bring it on. i want him twice a year.

I think it says a lot about you that you support this board when everyone else is absolutely positive it's off in many ways. I haven't been here long, but I don't think I've come across more obnoxious people on a forum. You seem to disagree with everyone just for attention. Just stop.

Mr. Stiller
12-02-2008, 08:39 PM

Why are you a Steelers fan. You are quite possibly the only Steelers fan that I've met I can't stand.

You are by the textbook definition, delusional.

STARHEATHER
12-02-2008, 09:36 PM
delusional like calling bust on dorsey long mcfadden rivers ellis etc etc etc.like that delusional. like the only one who said they were flop city.ive heard it h so many times before dorseys great mcfadden next ap etcetc etc.youre nuts arrogant etc etc etc. history says ill be right.the numbers never lie.go with the media or draft order, youre going to miss big and expensive. its lock city. my confidence in beanie bust is so high im begging for a division rival to pick him high. better go to the nfc south or its over before it starts. hell be hobling off the field in no time.

Sniper
12-02-2008, 09:38 PM
http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/L11048286.jpg

Early Christmas present...

CashmoneyDrew
12-02-2008, 10:19 PM
I like how at first Starheather said he'd never reveal what team he roots for but now everyone knows he's a Steelers fan. I really do feel bad for the other Steelers fans though.

Mr. Stiller
12-02-2008, 10:56 PM

You're really thinking about starting him off with the "Advanced" edition?

Sniper
12-03-2008, 08:42 AM
You're really thinking about starting him off with the "Advanced" edition?

I'm trying to speed up the process. I'm hoping we can have him speaking functional English by his 13th birthday.

Dam8610
12-03-2008, 09:38 AM

What on Earth are you talking about? This is even more ignorant than your normal stupidity. How are LBs going to help a rushing offense?

Sniper
12-03-2008, 09:43 AM
What on Earth are you talking about? This is even more ignorant than your normal stupidity. How are LBs going to help a rushing offense?

He's a Steelers fan, and he thinks Rivers and Maualuga suck. So he's saying that they're overhyped and it would be 200 yards rushing + 2 lock wins for the Steelers.

Dam8610
12-03-2008, 09:45 AM

dont u knwo taht yuo dont nead propar grammer punctiation or spleling to knwo. about prospects?

Dam8610
12-03-2008, 09:46 AM
He's a Steelers fan, and he thinks Rivers and Maualuga suck. So he's saying that they're overhyped and it would be 200 yards rushing + 2 lock wins for the Steelers.

Yeah, I got that as I read further into the thread. Reading does help, if only some people could learn that...

Mr. Stiller
12-03-2008, 12:18 PM

I may be a homer but please don't lump him in with us.

Maybe say "He thinks he's a Steelers fan, but we know he really doesn't know football".

Babylon
12-03-2008, 01:44 PM

He hates all SC players although he may be softining on Cushing because he hasn't bashed him in like 48 hours.

STARHEATHER
12-03-2008, 08:14 PM
i dont think they suk. i know it. 1-10-1 put on ir by a hit from a wr. rivers maaluga lb corps is the recipe for 2 lock wins per year. ill take it

Sniper
12-03-2008, 08:35 PM
i dont think they suk. i know it. 1-10-1 put on ir by a hit from a wr. rivers maaluga lb corps is the recipe for 2 lock wins per year. ill take it

A blindside ***** hit from a WR...let's not allow details to get in the way of a good time.

CroomDawgs
12-03-2008, 08:55 PM
delusional like calling bust on dorsey long mcfadden rivers ellis etc etc etc.like that delusional. like the only one who said they were flop city.ive heard it h so many times before dorseys great mcfadden next ap etcetc etc.youre nuts arrogant etc etc etc. history says ill be right.the numbers never lie.go with the media or draft order, youre going to miss big and expensive. its lock city. my confidence in beanie bust is so high im begging for a division rival to pick him high. better go to the nfc south or its over before it starts. hell be hobling off the field in no time.

Or delusional like you thinking you know what you're talking about...

STARHEATHER
12-03-2008, 09:13 PM
i feel confident it will turn out. like ive said, ive heard it all before. but when you see whats happening to these guys ive been delusional about. makes you wonder whos delusional. chris long 2nd overall great pick gonna be a star etc etc etc great pick etc etc 2-10 32nd in the nfl in defense. rivers 1-10-1. dorsey 2-10. ellis 6-6 awful defense. dmac 3-9. but im just silly arent i. im just delusional.

CashmoneyDrew
12-03-2008, 10:55 PM
im just delusional.

I'm glad we finally agree on something.

Dam8610
12-04-2008, 11:35 AM
i feel confident it will turn out. like ive said, ive heard it all before. but when you see whats happening to these guys ive been delusional about. makes you wonder whos delusional. chris long 2nd overall great pick gonna be a star etc etc etc great pick etc etc 2-10 32nd in the nfl in defense. rivers 1-10-1. dorsey 2-10. ellis 6-6 awful defense. dmac 3-9. but im just silly arent i. im just delusional.

That last grammatically incorrect butchering of the English language you call a sentence was about the only thing you got right in that post. So are you saying Mario Williams is a worse player than Jevon Kearse right now? Kearse's team is 11-1, Williams's is 5-7, so according to the above logic, you'd take Kearse. So, which one would you take?

sbh15
12-04-2008, 04:05 PM

Yep... Linebackers and Defensive Tackles can turn a team around in an instant. You're an idiot. The reason Run DMC is having troubles is... he's on Oakland. No offensive line, no leadership, not much of anything but a pass defense.

Sniper
12-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Yep... Linebackers and Defensive Tackles can turn a team around in an instant. You're an idiot. The reason Run DMC is having troubles is... he's on Oakland. No offensive line, no leadership, not much of anything but a pass defense.

no. reason mcfadne sux is becuz bust bust bust bust. him and chris welsl mak 2 hily payd runin baks tht will ride the pine. bust. suportin casst maks no diffrnce. if u r good youturn team rond rite ayway.

sbh15
12-04-2008, 04:12 PM
no. reason mcfadne sux is becuz bust bust bust bust. him and chris welsl mak 2 hily payd runin baks tht will ride the pine. bust. suportin casst maks no diffrnce. if u r good youturn team rond rite ayway.

oh mna i ma n idut!

Sniper
12-04-2008, 04:15 PM
oh mna i ma n idut!

http://netninja.com/images/lj/ya_rly.jpg

CroomDawgs
12-04-2008, 04:25 PM
STARHEATHER your such a joke. Ok, so you think rookies suck based on the records of their teams. Well what about pro's? Does Scrabble Asomugha suck? his team is 3-9. What about matt Hasselbeck, his team is 2-10! Or what about LT? The Bolts are 4-8, does he blow? God your an ass. Please leave i hate the smug satisfaction you get about how you think you are right

hockey619
12-04-2008, 04:32 PM
croom star can never leave. just cuz yo cant hanlde the truth. doenst mean he needs to be punished of his superiotriyt. if a team sucks, the player sucks. this is perfect legitimate logic. your just crazyu. peyton mannings colts were 3-13 his rookie year, so he sucks too. your just jeaoslus of stars skills. maybe one day you acn aspire to be that awesome at something. or just leafrn that grammar proofreading and the delete button are overrated and join int he fun.

Sniper
12-04-2008, 04:35 PM
croom star can never leave. just cuz yo cant hanlde the truth. doenst mean he needs to be punished of his superiotriyt. if a team sucks, the player sucks. this is perfect legitimate logic. your just crazyu. peyton mannings colts were 3-13 his rookie year, so he sucks too. your just jeaoslus of stars skills. maybe one day you acn aspire to be that awesome at something. or just leafrn that grammar proofreading and the delete button are overrated and join int he fun.

championship...

hockey619
12-04-2008, 04:37 PM
championship...

and 2 lock wins per year

lmfao

STARHEATHER
12-04-2008, 07:06 PM
like ive said and ill say again and again and agian. its all coming together exactly as i had foreseen. theyre all back picking high again. theyre all stinking horrible. and ben rorthlisbergers rookie record. 15-1. so you can blame it on mark bulger or herm edwards or whomever you want. bottom line is theyre getting killed out there. exactly as i said it would be. history says 50% of top 10 picks will not meet expoectations. i dont think thats going to be ake long or matt ryan or jarrod mayo. matt ryan supposedly went to the worst team in the league. but theyre not the worst team in the league.becuase of him. many a rookie are playing good football. dorsey, long, ellis, mcfadden are not and rivers wasnt before a wr put him on ir.

STARHEATHER
12-04-2008, 07:08 PM
its always someone elses fault your heroes fail

DoWnThEfiElD
12-04-2008, 07:12 PM
It's your lit teacher's fault you fail...

rockio42
12-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Long has 4 sacks, Gaines Adams had 6 and Mario Williams had 4.5 in their rookie years and Williams had already had a 10+ sack season and both Adams and him are one thier way to 10+ sack season...some rookies need to get accomadated to the NFL; Peyton Manning threw 25+ picks his rookie year and look at him now, Brett Favre's first completion as a Packer (maybe in his career) was a -7 completion to himself, and freaking Ryan Leaf went 2-0 in his first two games, the reason Ryan is doing so good is because they got a great RB in Turner and both Jenkins and White (who both had a bad rap for dropping balls) started catching and if you look at the stat sheet (which you love to do) they lose when TURNER does bad not neccassarily when Ryan does so try to analyze these type of things before assuming that everyone YOU think is bad actually bad. I'm not saying who you think will be good in these years class won't, because there will always be guys like Tom Brady who come along out of nowhere, all I'm saying is that you can't judge a guy DURING his rookie season and rookie years arent always indicitive of how a guy will do across his career in the NFL

STARHEATHER
12-04-2008, 07:29 PM
theyre the 32nd ranked defense. he has 4 sacks. hes a run game liability. theyre 2-10. none of it smells good. youre comparing him to two players of which he has nowhere near their physical ability. he only had more hype

rockio42
12-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Yes 4 sacks with 4 games to play, did you read my comment, Mario Williams had 4.5 so your telling me its to his detrement that he might have more sacks in his rookie year than a guy who has more physical ability and was picked one pick higher, you can not blame a DE for having a terrible defense; look at the people around him, I'm a Rams fan and i have watched 90% of the games this year and have watched him play, the majority of the crap play has come from the other player one defense; watch the player before you bash them

CroomDawgs
12-04-2008, 09:24 PM
You are so ******** and such an ass its scary. Oh my freakin god.

STARHEATHER
12-05-2008, 08:40 PM
what happened to croom

eaglesalltheway
12-05-2008, 08:51 PM
what happened to croom

He got tired of trying to reason with you and finally put himself out of his misery.

Probably got a suspension or something.

Sniper
12-05-2008, 08:53 PM
He got tired of trying to reason with you and finally put himself out of his misery.

Probably got a suspension or something.

He meant the coach who got fired.

eaglesalltheway
12-05-2008, 09:01 PM
He meant the coach who got fired.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Damn I feel stupid now, haha. I thought he meant croomdawgs. Cue any and all posts relating to "fail"

CroomDawgs
12-06-2008, 09:25 PM
what happened to croom

He got fired, In case you couldn't read.

giantsfan
12-06-2008, 10:34 PM
I'm just happy star won't be allowed to vote for another 5 years at least. Just imagine talking about politics or current issues with him it might be the single funniest and saddest moment in human history.

captainjack27
12-06-2008, 10:38 PM

You are so dumb it's scary. You know there are 10 other guys on the field right? IT IS A TEAM SPORT. How's the short bus to school treatin ya?

Dam8610
12-06-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm just happy star won't be allowed to vote for another 5 years at least. Just imagine talking about politics or current issues with him it might be the single funniest and saddest moment in human history.

Ron Paul iz teh bestest prezidint canidate EVAR! You cant convince me oterwize, becuz. I konw how it wlil trun out. why? becuz he can do a 360 dunk. thats why.

giantsfan
12-06-2008, 11:11 PM
Ron Paul iz teh bestest prezidint canidate EVAR! You cant convince me oterwize, becuz. I konw how it wlil trun out. why? becuz he can do a 360 dunk. thats why.

The good doctor has the force on his side, even heather knows this.

kaisertown
12-07-2008, 12:16 AM

hahahahahaha

Starheather, if you could throw together one grammatically correct sentence, or even something that remotely resembles the english language, people wouldn't be nearly as hard on you. You disagree with everyone and word your disagreements in the most childish and ill informed sounding ways possible. I'm shocked you even have the confidence to post what you do here while not sounding completely ashamed of yourself.

CantStopGregJones
12-11-2008, 11:14 AM
I haven't had the internet in almost 2 weeks, and when I come back Starheather has completely jacked my thread. Oh and just because I also don't like Chris Wells over Charles Scott I share no other opinion with this Starheather character.