PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on our schedule for next season?

GiantRutgersFan
03-03-2007, 01:00 AM
Home:

Dallas
Philadelphia
Washington
Green Bay
Minnesota
San Francisco
New England
N.Y. Jets

Dallas
Philadelphia
Washington
Chicago
Detroit
Atlanta
Buffalo
Miami

Detriot and Minnesota are pretty gimme's which is nice after last year.

We should win 4 or 5 out of our 7 games against Atlanta, Buffalo, Miami, San Fran, Green Bay, and Washington twice

Likely split vs Philly and Dallas.

about 50% chance of beating the Jets.

Just to be conservative, I will say we lose to both NE and Chicago although beating one of em wouldnt shock me.

I think considering the schedule, absolute worst we can do is 8-8. 10-6 is what I would predict right now.

Although you never know. Eli might go down week 3 and we would be screwed.

NYGibril28
03-03-2007, 01:14 AM
I won't make anything a gimmie until after the pre-season, once rosters are set

hugegmenfan
03-03-2007, 11:05 AM
ah i think 10-6 is a big stretch truthfully- id 8-8 with best shot 9-7
we are not that good of a team we have to face it and we can only get worse with tiki gone plus our defense is in shambles right (predraft) 10-6 would b too much

San Fran is going to b a good team and we will probably lose to them
Beating either the pats or bears @ this point is ridiculous to say imo
Green Bay is not a gimme @ all nor is atlanta nor buffalo

ricky bobby
03-03-2007, 11:09 AM
10-6 seems about right.

NY+Giants=NYG
03-03-2007, 11:53 AM
No games are gimmies in the NFL.. Remember all the falcons-Vickless games we lost, or Lions game couple seasons ago? How about the Bears game where we choked? Titans game last year? No games are gimmies!!!! Yes on paper it may seem, but if anything, giants should be aware, that every game concerning us is a grind.

Damix
03-03-2007, 12:04 PM
I thought the Saints were a gimme coming into this year, not so much

NY+Giants=NYG
03-03-2007, 12:06 PM
I thought the Saints were a gimme coming into this year, not so much

I knew they wouldnt be. They really did a damn good job in this offseason and draft. Giants fans should be the most humble of them all because of he damn choke jobs we have pulled in our recent history. No games ever should be considered gimmies when it comes to our team. Hell, even wins, are eeked out where we need to hold on to the lead, ie skins game, last year.

Number 10
03-03-2007, 12:49 PM
hahaha

How can we make predictions when we have NO IDEA how all of the rosters are going to shape out. I mean, at least wait until after the draft.