PDA

View Full Version : Another potential Junior CB

SuperKevin
11-23-2008, 04:43 AM
Anyone else see Sean Smith the RSJr CB from Utah as a potential declaree? I think he might as Utah won't be nearly as good next year and his stock is fairly high right now. 6'3" 215 lb CB with speed in the 4.45-4.5 range. He has 5 INTs so far this year. I don't think he's a first round pick but a player with his size, speed, and ball skills should be able to warrant a second round pick provided he works out well in positional drills.

Iamcanadian
11-23-2008, 07:08 AM
I'll have to wait to see how fast he runs at the combine should he declare. Projecting times rarely works out.

foozball
11-23-2008, 12:29 PM
potential safety?

STARHEATHER
11-24-2008, 07:58 PM
sounds better than malcolm jemkins

Sniper
11-25-2008, 10:24 AM
Sean Smith/CB/Utah: Smith is the best cornerback in the Mountain West, a conference that loves to throw. His size (6-foot-2, 210 pounds), combined with his athleticism, has scouts excited. Smith has had a number of game-changing interceptions this season, helping the Utes finish with an undefeated record. His pick late in the fourth quarter sealed the victory over interstate rival BYU last weekend. The junior presently grades as a top 35 pick if he opts for April's draft.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/11/24/risers.sliders/index.html

Mr. Stiller
11-25-2008, 10:30 AM
sounds better than malcolm jemkins

Yeah, we wouldn't want you to watch him and actually know if he is or not.

Starheathers method:

Go to Scotts top 50 list..

Take the first 15.. .call them all busts.

take the next 15 ... call most of them busts. But like 2-3 guys so you don't look like a complete ass.

Take the next 20 actually look at their measurables (Approximated) and call them all busts.

and when one of those 50 breaks a leg, he can come on and be like "I told you so."

Malcolm Jenkins was the best corner last year AND this year for a reason.

And I think this kid would be better suited moving to Free Safety from what I've seen.