PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Carter LB UCLA

SuperKevin
11-24-2008, 02:42 AM
I'm fairly certain Reggie Carter is going to declare for the draft. He has been pretty vocal about his displeasure with the coaching staff, claiming they have misused his talents, especially since they moved him to weakside linebacker. He's been one of the best players on the Bruins defense for awhile now. Here's his stats and measurables

6'1"
225 lbs
Estimated 4.6 40 yard dash

Leads the Bruins with 72 tackles and 3 FF.

Right now buzz is that he's a 2nd day pick, likely around the 3rd round but I feel a lot of that has to do with him being moved around a bit while at UCLA. There is very little tape of him at weakside linebacker and at middle linebacker. He seems like a player that will declare despite the projections and his individual workouts and Combine could help him rise up boards. If not he could definately be a steal for a team that takes him in round 3 or 4.

Bengals78
11-24-2008, 10:59 AM
He surely does seem like an intriguing prospect thats for sure. I might have to try to find some clips of him.

colts_fan8818
11-24-2008, 11:33 AM
He sounds intriguing. Although at that size he is definitely a cover 2 linebacker. Hopefully the Colts pick him up.

Bengals78
11-24-2008, 12:05 PM
If the Colts could snag him in round 3 or 4 that would be huge. Especially if they do go with a DT in rd 1 like a lot of ppl project.