PDA

View Full Version : Tervarris Johnson...on Of You "u" Fans Help Me Out

DreadedDatSkinsFan
11-24-2008, 03:53 PM
What has Randy Shannon and the staff done w/ this guy??? Last I heard they moved him to fullback...I dont know how true that is....But my question is if he has been moved to FB...Is it becuase he didnt progress as a safety?? did they need help at FB?? or because of the depth at S??

BuckNaked
11-24-2008, 03:56 PM
I thought this thread was about Tarvaris Jackson for a second so I got a little excited, then it dawned on me that it wasn't so now i'm just uninterested and feel that my time has been wasted.

DreadedDatSkinsFan
11-24-2008, 03:56 PM
For those that dont know...Johnson was (or is) a 6-3 225 pound safety that runs a 4.4....Im just wondering why he doesnt see the field...

DreadedDatSkinsFan
11-24-2008, 03:57 PM
I thought this thread was about Tarvaris Jackson for a second so I got a little excited, then it dawned on me that it wasn't so now i'm just uninterested and feel that my time has been wasted.

lol....My bad

RonnieRun23
11-24-2008, 04:52 PM
He's not good enough. He's never learned the playbook and has never seen the field on defense or offense. He's a career special teamer at UM.

Don Vito
11-24-2008, 04:58 PM
He is definitely a freakish athlete. Don't know what led to the move, I'll take Ronnie's word for it.

Joeyjr09
11-24-2008, 05:08 PM
He started out at safety. Couldn't learn the complexities of playing the position at Miami (who has had a simple playbook for safeties while Johnson has been here).

Then he got moved to CB where again he couldn't learn the playbook and wasn't fast enough to see the field.

This season he got moved to TE where he is 4th of the depth chart and hasn't seen a down all year of offense.

He occasionally sees some time on ST and make a couple tackles there early in the year but he hasnt even been doing that lately since the freshmen replaced him.

He's is seriously the biggest waste Ive ever seen. Kids like him are the reason Miami is where it is at today. Until our roster is rid of kids like Johnson, we will struggle to really get back to where we once were.

DreadedDatSkinsFan
11-26-2008, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the info

thebow305
11-27-2008, 01:23 AM
Kid sucks... simple as that.

etk
11-29-2008, 08:06 PM
Why does everyone keep asking about the biggest no-name scrubs on our team? lol.