PDA

View Full Version : What to do with Boller ????

ChefMike
03-03-2007, 03:05 AM
So I am and have always been a fan of Kyle. I think he has improved greatly each season and I think last year he looked like a totally different QB. One more season under McNair and I think he will be the right fit for us... by then he will have 5 seasons under his belt. What does everyone think ??

niel89
03-03-2007, 04:34 AM
open competition in TC if boller shows something then name him the starter. i dont know if he really was given a good shot to show is potential. he showed some good things in his limited time this year and showed some really good things at the end of 2005.

you should get some good responses soon. some real boller supports on here.:D

EdReedUnstoppable
03-03-2007, 09:31 AM
Why wait another year put Kyle in there to start this year, he gives us the best chance to win!

BigDawg819
03-03-2007, 09:50 AM
Plain and simple 1 more year under McNair is not the answer. What people are failing to realize is that the 2007 season is the last season he is under contract. And if you think he won't get some money on the open market you are crazy! Granted he hasn't lit the world up like gang busters during his first stint as the starter but he has something teams drool over: a winning record as a starter. I'm not going to start listing all of his intangibles because as intelligent Raven fans we all know them, but I will say I was in favor of bringing in McNair to mentor Kyle but the program is over! Kyle needs to be starting this year plain and simple. I don't want to hear about how he might not have the full support of the locker room bs, thats spin and politics and that's Coach's job to handle. Kyle's job is to win ball games and thats what he does. We all saw him during the Cleveland and Carolina games and dammit we need to see him all year. Plus he's another contract that needs to get done. Bottomline he's our best chance to win because McNair is regressing as a player but his value is in mentoring Kyle from the sideline.

In the words of The Champ:

"Your time is up, my time is now
You can't see me, my time is now
It's the franchise, boy I'm shinin' now
You can't see me, my time is now!"

And its time for: KYLE "THE FRANCHISE" BOLLER!!!

The Legend
03-03-2007, 10:10 AM
i think he is the back up and the future

RaVeNFaNaCtIc
03-03-2007, 08:59 PM
I've lost faith in him a little while ago but i still think that he deserves a chance before he leaves or gets traded.