PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Ore, RB, West Liberty St.

grushcow
11-30-2008, 01:37 PM
Anybody have a progress report on him. I think he could be a potential mid-late rounder but i'm curious as to how hes producing.

bored of education
11-30-2008, 06:47 PM
Off the field issues, maybe?

SuperKevin
11-30-2008, 06:50 PM
Pretty sure he had a strong year but the competition in that league was so weak. His cousin Darren Banks could be a better player in the next level as a cover 2 CB

sbh15
11-30-2008, 06:55 PM
Is this the same Brandon Ore that played for VaTech? He never seemed very exlposive... looked like just another back.

This is, of course, if we're talking about the same Brandon Ore.

SuperKevin
11-30-2008, 06:58 PM
Is this the same Brandon Ore that played for VaTech? He never seemed very exlposive... looked like just another back.

This is, of course, if we're talking about the same Brandon Ore.

It is. He got kicked of Va Tech last year so now he's in D2

BamaFalcon59
11-30-2008, 07:01 PM
Apparently something like 20 NFL teams have shown interest and sent scouts to West Liberty. Most teams were looking at him as a third down back if I remember correctly.

He has supposedly cleaned up his act and has his priorities in order.

He's talented, though.

11-30-2008, 07:19 PM
Apparently something like 20 NFL teams have shown interest and sent scouts to West Liberty. Most teams were looking at him as a third down back if I remember correctly.

He has supposedly cleaned up his act and has his priorities in order.

He's talented, though.

That's exactly where I think he'll be a successful back and great fit in this league. More than a few team can use such a back as evidenced by the amount of interest to date. Certainly warrants a mid - late selection, imo.

SMoore
11-30-2008, 10:27 PM
I wouldn't really waste my time with Ore. RBs like him are a dime a dozen and he has character issues.

Pokeys
11-30-2008, 10:43 PM
Brandon Ore stinks I don't think his game translates well to the pros.

SeanTaylorRIP
12-01-2008, 08:42 AM
Last year he was absolutely awful and that was before getting kicked out of school. I wouldn't touch him. There are so many other late round backs who run harder and have squeaky clean records.