PDA

View Full Version : Michael Crabtree, WR Texas Tech

Donno
12-02-2008, 09:34 PM
How much potential do you guys see in this guy? Im not on his bandwagon so does someone want to show me how good this kid is? He has pretty good size and everything I just want to see how good he can be.

Sniper
12-02-2008, 09:35 PM
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14876&highlight=michael+crabtree

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20963&highlight=michael+crabtree

STARHEATHER
12-02-2008, 09:38 PM
potential poseesion receiver with injury problems. hes a good player. but the next greatest wr and a top 10 pick value hes not. and im tired of seeing him limp off the field every game. every game hes hobbled off.

Bruce Banner
12-02-2008, 09:46 PM
someone raised legitimate concerns about Crabtree's YPC and YAC production and I couldn't really find holes in it.

don't remember which thread.

:/

CashmoneyDrew
12-02-2008, 10:17 PM
Wish he'd fall to the Titans.

Babylon
12-02-2008, 10:52 PM
I'm interested in seeing his 40 time at some point. As a Seattle fan (not looking for sympathy) i would have him as my 2nd favorite prospect.

Bruce Banner
12-02-2008, 10:53 PM
I'm interested in seeing his 40 time at some point. As a Seattle fan (not looking for sympathy) i would have him as my 2nd favorite prospect.

I'm thinking no better than a 4.60.

Babylon
12-02-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm thinking no better than a 4.60.

That would surprise me but probably not scare me away. Love the old pirate logo by the way, nothing like it.

Bruce Banner
12-02-2008, 11:03 PM
That would surprise me but probably not scare me away. Love the old pirate logo by the way, nothing like it.

Ha, thanks.

and it wouldn't scare me either.

You just have to know how to use him correctly. I DO think you will need to specialize plays for him to fully utilize his talents, and minimize his weaknesses....

Paranoidmoonduck
12-02-2008, 11:05 PM
It's not very scientific, but I get a bad feeling about Crabtree. He's so talented, but I don't always tons of effort out there, and we so rarely get to see him matched up in man-to-man against a guy who's physical enough to handle him, and when we do the results aren't great. He's going to see matchups like that much more in the NFL.

If I had to rate players on star potential, I think his may even be higher than Heyward-Bey's (which is considerable), but I see a lot of bust potential there. I think I like Maclin most of all, to be honest.