2. darius butler - cb
3. brian robiskie - wr
4. ron brace - dt
5. pat white - wr
6. rey feinga - og
7. rudy carpentar - qb

Donno
12-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Im starting to think the Raiders should go Crabtree in RD 1 and go with a LT in RD 2 and OLB RD 3.

RaiderNation
12-03-2008, 10:08 PM
1 OT or WR: Andre Smith OT, Eugene Monroe OT, Michael Oher OT, Michael Crabtree WR, Eben Britton OT, Jason Smith OT

I'd select OT, unless the top 3 guys are gone

2 NT or WR, : Vince Oghobaase NT, Bj Raji NT, Terrance Taylor NT, Kenny Brit WR, Rashad Johnson FS, Patrick Chung FS

Id select the either WR or NT here, which ever position has the better value

3 WR/NT,

Id select probably either WR or NT here, depends on which we take in round 2

4 FS, OLB, CB, DE

Since Huff is a bust, we will be needing a FS to partol the deep ball, so I want a FS. Also a solid OLB to g with Morrison and Howard is a need, CB if we lose Aso or if the coach thinks Chris Johnson wont get the job done or DE since Burgess isnt geting younger or healthier

5 DE, OLB, CB, TE

I think we can find a OLB here that can produce better than Brown and Williams

6 DE, TE, CB

We need to find a TE than can block so Miller doesnt have to on pass downs, read above for reason for CB and DE

Id go TE since we took Scott last year here and I think we will sign/franchise Aso

7 BPA

Probably will be a guy who runs a fast 40 from a smaller school, WR or CB maybe

chapo123
12-05-2008, 09:09 AM
i also hope for the following:
oc - jim fassell
oc - brian billick
dc - romeo crennell

Kurve
12-05-2008, 10:25 AM
isnt it sad when the only thing we look forward to for the raiders is the off season in hopes they will draft someone great and it never seems to pan out anyway lol.

NIN1984
12-05-2008, 11:47 AM
I'm pretty sure we will have a top 5 pick and I hope we trade it. Raiders are a mess, some LT or WR is not going to fix this team we need help all over the place.

chapo123
12-08-2008, 12:54 PM
the problem continues to be al davis. for real!
he needs to hire a gm and pay him a solid salary and not let him get away.
the d is solid. davis needs to quit wanting to go hailmary every play and drafting guys early due to thier speed. let someone else handle that. bring a good coach w/a decent staff and let them do THEIR job.

Dark Knight01
01-30-2009, 07:26 PM
Here is my revised Raider mock if a TRADE DOWN occurs, which it should!

This is what the old man should do if he TRULY wants this team to get TOUGHER, STRONGER, NASTIER in the trenches.

TRADE DOWN no more than 5 spots if they canÖ.

With the 1st pick Draft a beast DE who can do it all and play as a standup pass rusher as well in Everette Brown.

Round 2 draft a DT like Ron Brace or Evander Hood, and then with the other 2nd round pick aquired in the trade down get a OT like Kropok who fits the ZBS and can play RT.

3RD round get a Center like AQ Shipley who can play in the ZBS.

Then in the 4TH round draft a WR like Patrick Turner.

Boom! The team is that much tougher and physical in the trenches and you get nice big target who hasnít peaked yet in Patrick Turner who will be able to contribute right away most likely and can run block.

In the later rounds they should draft a blocking TE who can still catch the ball and a blocking like FB Quinn Johnson from LSU since OíNeal is not going to be ready to play next season.

Thatís a mans draft and it all starts with TRADING DOWN and getting an extra 2nd or 3rd round pick!

RaiderNation
01-30-2009, 11:31 PM
Patrick Turner is a #2 WR at best. We allready have a ton of those

Dark Knight01
01-31-2009, 01:54 AM
Actually I should have put Jasper Brinkley as the 4th round pick instead. He would be a beast for this team as the new MIKE or SAM LB at 6'2, 265 pounds

RaiderNation
01-31-2009, 12:12 PM
Actually I should have put Jasper Brinkley as the 4th round pick instead. He would be a beast for this team as the new MIKE or SAM LB at 6'2, 265 pounds

So that draft doesnt do much for our WR help. I still think the best way to go is

1st OT
2nd WR
3rd Dline
4th Oline

bernbabybern820
01-31-2009, 06:53 PM
If we ever did trade down i would be happy to trade our #7 pick for Philly's 22 and 29 picks and draft Eben Britten and Kenny Britt.

Dark Knight01
02-03-2009, 01:39 PM
So that draft doesnt do much for our WR help. I still think the best way to go is

1st OT
2nd WR
3rd Dline
4th Oline

^^If Kenny Britt is there in Round 2 then he should be the pick no doubt!

Dark Knight01
02-03-2009, 06:16 PM
How about a new updated Raider Mock with a trade down.....

Trade down 5 spots....

Round 1- DE Everette Brown or Orakpo
Round 2a- WR Kenny Britt
Round 2b- DT Ron Brace or Ziggy Hood
Round 3- RT Troy Kropog
Round 4- LB Jasper Brinkley
No 5th Rounder yet
Round 6- FB Quinn Johnson