PDA

View Full Version : All star prospects team

KMOXlistener
12-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Ok. We are rating players purely as prospects. Not the players they became. Based on players selected since around 1982, here is my all-propect team. ( I didn't put ALOT of thought into it. This is more of a starting point. Hopeing to get some help)

QB John Elway (to me this is easy)
RB Bo Jackson (also considered Barry SAnders,L.T., Marshall, and H. Walker)
RB Eric Dickerson
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Randy Moss
TE Kellen Winslow II (vernon Davis ?)
C Steve Everitt (Nick Mangold was a pretty solid prospect)
G Eric Steinbach
G Steve Hutchinson
T Tony Bosselli (Gallery, Mandrich )
T Orlando Pace

DT Cortez Kennedy
DT Darrell Russell
DE Mario Williams (Maybe Reggie White should be here)
DE Julias Peppers
LB LaVar Arrington (Derrick Thomas?)
MLB Junior Seau
LB Cornelius Bennett
S Laron Landry (Eric Turner)
S Sean Taylor
CB Deion Sanders (champ Bailey and Charles Woodson right there)
CB Rod Woodson

Race for the Heisman
12-03-2008, 11:44 PM
I haven't been following the draft as long, but Reggie Bush might deserve some mention. I don't think Randy Moss should be there as he fell quite a bit so he obviously wasn't all that. Granted it was off the field stuff but that is part of what makes a prospect.

illmatic74
12-04-2008, 12:00 AM
Add
WR Keyshawn Johnson
WR Charles Rogers
LB Aundray Bruce

doingthisinsteadofwork
12-04-2008, 12:08 AM
I'm not sure that Bo should be called the best RB prospect.He was also very good in baseball and elected to play pro baseball.

iowatreat54
12-04-2008, 12:19 AM
I don't know much about prospects, but I can't wait until STARHEATHER posts in this thread, should be epic...

eaglesalltheway
12-04-2008, 06:50 AM
I wonder if Terrence Cody and his thong will make an appearance...

MetSox17
12-04-2008, 10:45 AM
As a RB prospect, Herschel Walker or Barry Sanders definitely need to go ahead of Jackson. I love Bo, but those two guys were just destroying kids in college.

Sniper
12-04-2008, 10:56 AM
terrence cody 360 dunk thong hes the bsets dt ever. championship. phil loadholts tem scurz lotz ponits so he good lt propekt. championship. tony pike nd josh freeman best qb prospektz evar. championship. chris wells bustland wit glen dursey.

Sniper
12-04-2008, 11:01 AM
i forgot cj spiller. championship. fast in str8 layn so he good. doesnt matter that hes not aktally god fotball playur hes fast in str8 layn. pike freeman spiller triple option championship.

Gchu83
12-04-2008, 11:19 AM
Reggie Bush should be on that list.

Turtlepower
12-04-2008, 11:31 AM
Ricky Williams was the best RB prospect in the past decade or even longer.

hockey619
12-04-2008, 11:59 AM
terrence cody 360 dunk thong hes the bsets dt ever. championship. phil loadholts tem scurz lotz ponits so he good lt propekt. championship. tony pike nd josh freeman best qb prospektz evar. championship. chris wells bustland wit glen dursey.

was hpin begals got dorsy last year. because it would be 2 lock wins year. put wells on bengasl. two lock wins pre year. cant win with guys lke that. champonship.

wicket
12-04-2008, 11:59 AM
for qb jeff George over john elway for me, purely as a prospect, also thinking Ki-Jana Carter for RB

Sniper
12-04-2008, 12:07 PM
was hpin begals got dorsy last year. because it would be 2 lock wins year. put wells on bengasl. two lock wins pre year. cant win with guys lke that. champonship.

i hope josh freman deklarz. mebe bengls get wells frst rd freeman 2nd. 2 lock winz. championship. terrence cody thong steelers nt=championship.

hockey619
12-04-2008, 12:24 PM
i hope josh freman deklarz. mebe bengls get wells frst rd freeman 2nd. 2 lock winz. championship. terrence cody thong steelers nt=championship.

michael johson and calas campell. best ends bar non. nobody comes close. they dont have mabny sack cuase there quadruple teamed ery play. now toy pike lazr rocket arm tds all day perfect accuracy scrambling leadr cluth should leave now. and hell be the first over all pic lock. knoson moreno too slow no. no nfl cahmpionships with too small stlow running backs. no one thats who. hepfully goes to cleveland. tow lock wins per year easy mayb 3. sahcez and davis hacve no arms so they never be good. backups at best. wouldnt touch em. to short no rocket arm no runnning=no good.

Sniper
12-04-2008, 12:27 PM
I loathe the fact that I can only give out so much rep in one day.

illmatic74
12-04-2008, 01:14 PM
sergio kindle makes every tackle physical very. better than mauluaga and lauranatis.they miss tackles and get run over. in the meat market they can't compareto 6'4 270 Sergio Kindle. they reverse evolution.they both going to bust city with dorsey mcfadden rivers long grammar and punctation.

fenikz
12-04-2008, 01:17 PM
I remember AD.

Solomon
12-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Ricky Williams was the best RB prospect in the past decade or even longer.

I don't know about that. He showed up at the combine at a flabby 244 lbs and teams started to nitpick him for other things as well such as his questionable hands. There's a reason James was selected before him.

Here's my team:

QB Peyton Manning
RB Marshall Faulk
RB Ki-Jana Carter

WR Calvin Johnson
WR Larry Fitzgerald
TE Kellen Winslow Jr

OT Tony Boselli
OG Ruben Brown
C Nick Mangold
OG Steve Huchinson
OT Orlando Pace

DE Mario Williams
DT Dan Wilkinson
DT Darrell Russell
DE Courtney Brown

OLB Lavarr Arrington
MLB Patrick Willis
OLB Kevin Hardy

CB Charles Woodson
S Roy Williams
S Sean Taylor
CB Champ Bailey

K Sebastian Janikowski
P Todd Sauerbrun

KMOXlistener
12-05-2008, 02:14 PM
RB was pretty tough. I almost put Walker and Jackson as the top 2. To me those 2 were so similar. Both 6'1 around 225-230. Both with tremendous power. Both had sub 4.3 speed. I think Hershall was the better receiver coming out. Dickerson was tremendous. So was Barry, L.T., Marshall, and even A.P. and Macfadden get consideration.

To me Ki-Jana Carter reminded me of a bigger fast Emmit Smith so he deserves consideration as well.

illmatic74
12-09-2008, 08:02 PM
QB John Elway
HB Hershel Walker
HB Bo Jackson
WR Keyshawn Johnson
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Charles Rogers
TE Rickey Dudley
OL Tony Mandarich
OL Orlando Pace
OL Tony Boselli
OL Robert Gallery
OL D'Brickshaw Ferguson
DE Courtney Brown
DE Bruce Smith
DT Steve Emtmann
DT Dan Wilkinson
OLB Lavar Arrington
OLB Aundray Bruce
MLB Brian Bosworth
CB Deion Sanders
CB Charles Woodson
FS Sean Taylor
SS Roy Williams

Hokie's#1
12-09-2008, 08:44 PM
I think it would be safe to say Sean Taylor was one of the best safety prospects in a while or possibly all time.

Zyro_1014
12-09-2008, 10:02 PM
I think it would be safe to say Sean Taylor was one of the best safety prospects in a while or possibly all time.

you really think so? lol.

That fool was a freak!

PACKmanN
12-09-2008, 10:03 PM
AJ Hawk says hi.

the decider13
12-10-2008, 01:54 PM
like others have said...herschel walker and charles rogers

I can't believe how much hype there was for rogers. Thought he was gonna cure cancer and set NFL records