PDA

View Full Version : Prospect Hot List

Scott Wright
12-05-2008, 09:28 PM
Hey,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I updated the Prospect Hot List feature.

You can link to it via the main page:

http://www.draftcountdown.com/

AkiliSmith
12-05-2008, 09:50 PM
I watched Delmas against Ball State and he did not look very good at all. That's the only Western Michigan game I have ever seen though so it could have been just one bad game. He looked slow though and not good in supporting the run.

SuperKevin
12-05-2008, 10:43 PM
I watched Delmas against Ball State and he did not look very good at all. That's the only Western Michigan game I have ever seen though so it could have been just one bad game. He looked slow though and not good in supporting the run.

That's odd because his ability to hit and support the run is what might push him into the 2nd round. There aren't a ton of physical safeties this year and Delmas is at the top of the list because of it.

giantsfan
12-06-2008, 02:20 AM
Delmas is the only guy on that list I have yet to see enough to actually form an opinion of but all the other guys are guys I'm high on, not sure I'm that high on raji, I just don't see potential first half of round one, but I could understand why someone would fall in love with him, I've just been a really big vince Oghobaase fan and feel like he'll be a successful 4-3 DT despite his height and frame atm. Although if he does end up playing end in a 3-4 he'd beast as well.

RaiderNation
12-06-2008, 02:44 AM
BJ Raji is going to be a beast. I hope he slips into the 2nd round so Oakland can put him in the middle of the dline to help our horrible run defense

Iamcanadian
12-07-2008, 12:04 AM
Absolutely a great list Scott. Txs.

princefielder28
12-07-2008, 01:14 AM
My boy Larry English getting some more love from Mr. Wright!!!!

Great list Scott