PDA

View Full Version : Another underwhelming declaree

SuperKevin
12-07-2008, 01:13 AM
http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/football/index.ssf/2008/12/rodriguez_mcguffies_status_sti.html

Michigan TE/DE Carson Butler is expected to declare soon. STARHEATHER will be in here to rip him shortly

Malaka
12-07-2008, 01:15 AM
hes goin nwhere. dunno why he even bothers. udfa for sure. would never play on my team, too slow, and not big enough for my team. jst not a good player why did he come out id unno. 2 lock wins per year.

CashmoneyDrew
12-07-2008, 01:16 AM
I think he realizes he's a long shot to get drafted, but he really didn't like Rich Rod and probably wouldn't improve his stock any with another year.

SuperKevin
12-07-2008, 01:17 AM
He was a highly touted recruit that got in a bunch of off the field trouble and never really made an impact. He's the kind of guy that the UFL will fill their rosters with next year

Ward
12-07-2008, 01:22 AM
He was a highly touted recruit that got in a bunch of off the field trouble and never really made an impact. He's the kind of guy that the UFL will fill their rosters with next year

He's the kind of guy that will fill my grocery bags next year, or perhaps offer me the new Volcano Taco. Assuming his location is participating.

giantsfan
12-07-2008, 01:40 AM
He's the kind of guy that will fill my grocery bags next year, or perhaps offer me the new Volcano Taco. Assuming his location is participating.

The Volcano Taco won't be new next year, BURN!

diabsoule
12-07-2008, 01:45 AM
The Volcano Taco won't be new next year, BURN!

They'll bring it back next year under a new name, like the NEW Liquid Hot Magma Taco or something like that.

P-L
12-07-2008, 10:02 AM
He wasn't going to be allowed to come back so his options were limited. He might get a look as an undrafted free agent.

He wasn't really a highly touted recruit. He was a 3* DE coming out, but was moved to TE. Rodriguez moved him back to DE at the end of the year because he can't catch a cold. Physically, he is impressive (6'5 250 4.65) but I just can't see a team wasting a draft pick on him. He's gotten into plenty of legal trouble and isn't very smart (on the football field or off). I think his only shot to make a practice squad would be to stick with DE.

Sniper
12-07-2008, 10:10 AM
He's an athletic specimen for sure. Too bad he's not a good football player. He would get what seemed like 2-3 false starts per game, 3-4 drops, 5-10 missed blocks etc...It was awful. He got passed over by a TRUE FRESHMAN at TE this year. Said true freshman finished the year with 6 catches, 93 yards, 1 TD. You do the math.

STARHEATHER
12-08-2008, 07:27 PM
who? what? why?