PDA

View Full Version : Free Agency

bethemooseman7
12-09-2008, 07:30 PM
I know it's early, but I was wondering if anyone thinks the Titans will go after any free agents, and if so, who? Going through the list of potential free agents, T.J. Houshmanzedah definitley caught my eye. Of course, any signing would have to come after Haynesworth's resigning.

OneToughGame
12-09-2008, 07:35 PM
I know it's early, but I was wondering if anyone thinks the Titans will go after any free agents, and if so, who? Going through the list of potential free agents, T.J. Houshmanzedah definitley caught my eye. Of course, any signing would have to come after Haynesworth's resigning.

Haynesworth's contract is going to be huge so I wonder how much cap room they'll have after it.

CashmoneyDrew
12-09-2008, 09:16 PM
If we do go after a big name free-agent, which I doubt, I hope we go after Nnamdi Asomugha.

TitanHope
12-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Haynesworth is priority #1. Priority #2 is keeping the role players and backups like Vinny Fuller, Eric King, Daniel Loper, etc. After the homefront is taken care of, then other FA's can be brought in.

Mike Reinfeldt does an excellent job of bringing in low key FA's who work out great. Nick Harper, Justin Gage, and Dave Ball are a few that come to mind. But, he's shown that he'll bring in bigger name players like Alge Crumpler, Jevon Kearse, and Jake Scott.

Will he bring in a huge name in FA? Eh, I don't think so. Not unless it's in a position of great need. TJ Housh would be the only one who comes to mind, and we'll have the cap room too. We'll just have to wait and see.