PDA

View Full Version : Andre Brown, RB NCSU

Vikes99ej
12-11-2008, 06:35 PM
What happened to him? I thought he was the next Herschel Walker or somethin'.

STARHEATHER
12-11-2008, 06:42 PM
hes had some injuries over the years. theyre not that good a team but i like him as a late rds pick. decent tackle breaker. not real shifty or fast though. not going to be getting the corner too much at the nfl level. combine that with injuries i think youre ust looking at a guy who you could pick up in late rds will need to play st etc.

jnew76
12-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Agree with Heather... Could make it on ST and as a backup. A player a team might like to have on the roster in a pinch.

marks01234
12-11-2008, 08:04 PM
He'll make it. I'm not sure where he will be drafted but I think he will be a solid NFL back. He has the size to make an immediate contribution and he has improved greatly - following running lanes and fixing his fumbling problems.

He never developed into an elite back on the college, largely due to injuries but also because he has spent a majority of his career splitting time.

Favre4
12-12-2008, 01:19 PM
i agree with marks on this one. i think that given better coaching and an nfl offensive line he could be a solid nfl player. injuries are a problem though. he and percy harvin have a contest to see who can make it to the sidelines first weekly.