PDA

View Full Version : Vince Oghobaase

SenorGato
12-13-2008, 11:57 PM
If this guy said he was coming out today, I'd have him #1 on my "I hope he falls to the Jet" wish list in the draft.

He just reminds me of Richard Seymour and all those other tall, dominant DT/DE's that came out in that like...3-4 year period...Henderson, Haynesworth, Williams, Seymour, and so on.

Or at least thats what he sounds like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUw5RvPZ48o

I know he's tall, strong, smart (goes to Duke), long for 300 pounds, and really atlhetic.

Besides that, nothing. That video is the only time I've even seen the guy.

So, who has more on him? Should he stay for his senior year?

He just sounds like the best of a really exciting group of DT/DE underclass talent coming up.

bearsfan_51
12-14-2008, 12:06 AM
I really like him a lot. I personally have him as a late 1st/early 2nd guy, but he'd probably be a mid to late 2nd at this point. Another year would probably do him well, but I can't blame him if he doesn't want to play at Duke for another year, quality education or no.

SenorGato
12-14-2008, 12:12 AM
I have him with high/mid-first potential based on talent alone.

I just want to know more. He's another one of those guys who falls under Parcells global theory thing, and I buy that stuff alot...

SuperKevin
12-14-2008, 02:48 AM
Right now he'd probably be in the mix for the 1st DT taken but only because the DT class as a whole isn't extremely strong at the top. With that said I still don't think he's taken before pick 20. I think he comes out because if I recall correctly he's on pace to graduate this spring. He said his main reason for choosing Duke was to make the program more recognized and the best way to do that in my opinion is to be a high draft pick because even with him returning they aren't contending in the ACC yet.

I really like him and I will agree with the original poster in that he's probably best as a 3-4 DE.