PDA

View Full Version : Week 15: Washington

PalmerToCJ
12-14-2008, 12:48 PM
Holy crap, they're not embarrassing us. The Oline is playing well, they're running well... Fitzpatrick is not overthrowing WR's too bad. We're even getting lucky bounces.

Granted, they could easily bomb out in the rest of the game but they've already given me more than I expected lol.

The one good thing that comes out of having awful seasons like this is when they're actually winning/playing good you feel like you're in the playoffs lol.

rickscott
12-14-2008, 01:54 PM
you must have just been talkin about the 1st quarter, we haven't done squat in quite awhile now.

Scott Wright
12-14-2008, 05:39 PM
Congrats on the win Bengals, it just cost you 4-5 spots in the draft order and a shot at Andre Smith.

Xiomera
12-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Congrats on the win Bengals, it just cost you 4-5 spots in the draft order and a shot at Andre Smith.

I doubt Marvin Lewis is too upset about that. Wins are all that can save his job.

yodabear
12-14-2008, 05:43 PM
Thanks for winning today. #3 pick here we come!!!!!! Too bad the Chiefs blew the lead so badly.

Scott Wright
12-14-2008, 05:57 PM
I doubt Marvin Lewis is too upset about that. Wins are all that can save his job.

Marvin Lewis is in no danger of being fired. That organization is WAY too cheap to pay off the rest of his contract and pay a new guy.

AkiliSmith
12-14-2008, 06:21 PM
They dropped 2 spots, and I'm more than happy to settle with Aaron Curry

hobbes2053
12-14-2008, 06:45 PM
They dropped 2 spots, and I'm more than happy to settle with Aaron Curry

Orakpo before Curry please.

AkiliSmith
12-14-2008, 06:47 PM
Orakpo before Curry please.
To play SAM or end?

SeanTaylorRIP
12-14-2008, 06:50 PM
Congrats guys you outclassed us, which is so strange to say about the Bengals. Marvin needs to lay off the cheeseburgers though.

PalmerToCJ
12-14-2008, 06:53 PM

The more draft spots we get cost the better more than likely.... If we end up top 3 I'd put about 80% odds that guy is holding out after the 2nd preseason game. It shouldn't be that way but it is, anyway I'd rather the guys show pride than flat give up and get one of the top picks.

Bengals78
12-14-2008, 10:49 PM

Im all for Smith, but if it means we win more, I'm fine getting Orakpo or Curry or anyone that will help us get to the QB more.

themaninblack
12-15-2008, 06:05 AM
I was at the game and though it wasn't pretty it was so much fun to give all those Redskins fans crap(and there were A LOT of them). Domata Peko should be our starting fullback haha.

BengalMedic
12-15-2008, 07:21 AM
Well, we aren't picking any worse than #7 regardless of the rest of the way, so I will be more than happy to take a win where I can. The first quarter was easily the best quarter of football played by the team the whole season. Luckily they were able to hold on for the win. That in and of itself is pretty amazing.

Amazing what some protection in the pass and run game can do for you huh ??