PDA

View Full Version : I thought the Bucs didn't need a QB?

TheGunShow
03-03-2007, 03:39 PM
Funny why the Bucs traded for Plummer and signed free agent Jeff Garcia when they have obvious starters like Tim Rattay and Chris Simms! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Caddy
03-03-2007, 03:48 PM
I don't see the humour in the situation.

Tampa 2 4 life
03-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Is this one of those situations where we feed the troll?

Beans
03-03-2007, 03:58 PM
Simms will be the starter. And he will do well.

etk
03-03-2007, 04:35 PM
Plummer will retire and if it costs us any kind of money I will burst. I don;t get what's funny either. I said all along that we would sign a veteran, and Rattay isn't coming back anyway. This just makes it more obvious that we won't draft Drew Stanton. BWAHAHAHAHA to you too asswipe!!!!!!!!

TheGunShow
03-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Plummer will retire and if it costs us any kind of money I will burst. I don;t get what's funny either. I said all along that we would sign a veteran, and Rattay isn't coming back anyway. This just makes it more obvious that we won't draft Drew Stanton. BWAHAHAHAHA to you too asswipe!!!!!!!!

Bwahahahaha, now they don't need Drew Stanton. But it's funny how a team that doesn't need QB help, because of Chris Simms, trades for one and signs another.

Booger
03-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Bwahahahaha, now they don't need Drew Stanton. But it's funny how a team that doesn't need QB help, because of Chris Simms, trades for one and signs another.

Who said that they didnt need QB help? They clearly needed a veteran QB presence, and Garcia was the best vet QB available. The competition will be good for Simms.

If Plummer retires, it costs us nothing ($/cap wise). If he un-retires, and we cant trade him, we can release him with no cap hit (Denver pays his signing bonus). The only thing that he costs us is a conditional 2008 draft pick.

etk
03-03-2007, 05:56 PM

Chris Simms is not the reason we got more QBs, the Gradkowski debacle last year was. We can't afford for Chris to get injured because Bruce still is not ready to start and he should be a 3rd stringer. That's where Garcia steps in to do what he does best.

Merlin
03-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Bwahahahaha, now they don't need Drew Stanton. But it's funny how a team that doesn't need QB help, because of Chris Simms, trades for one and signs another.Bwahahahaha, yeh it's hilarious,............now go to bed, you have school on monday!

TheGunShow
03-03-2007, 07:13 PM
Chris Simms is not the reason we got more QBs, the Gradkowski debacle last year was. We can't afford for Chris to get injured because Bruce still is not ready to start and he should be a 3rd stringer. That's where Garcia steps in to do what he does best.

And Plummer?

Beans
03-03-2007, 07:19 PM
And Plummer?

Trade bait?

I dunno. But we better not see any more qb's in your drafts.

TheGunShow
03-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Trade bait?

I dunno. But we better not see any more qb's in your drafts.

lol! Don't worry, I thought they only needed one I guess they thought they needed two.

TwOne
03-03-2007, 08:02 PM
lol! Don't worry, I thought they only needed one I guess they thought they needed two.......................

etk
03-03-2007, 10:07 PM
lol! Don't worry, I thought they only needed one I guess they thought they needed two.

Plummer will never wear a Bucs uni. He doesn't wanna be here and we don't want 4 QBs on the roster. I mean Gruden obviously does but he knows it can't be done, unless one of them is a gunner or a kick returner :P