PDA

View Full Version : Greatness

ochonueve314
12-15-2008, 01:36 PM
this is how i see it first we will not draft bradford because we have already invested a lot of money in bulger who isnt bad jus needs a line so with that said our first pick should be andre smith..after him i believe we should try our best to get alex mack...with them our line would sure up and become a weapon like the giants to pave the way for jackson it would be pace bell mack smith(until pace retires) barron....with the third pick we take jasper brickley and move witherspoon to wlb where he will be great.. 4th pick nic harris to take chavous spot....i dont believe we need a corner we have alot invested in that area and with hill and justin king coming back they will be good...any corner can get beat without help...we do not trade holt he is the best thing that has happend to the rams and he is getting double and triple teams all game because WE DONT HAVE A #2 RECIEVER or time to throw the ball...we do not trade little cause without him long will not have a pass rush long will get double teamd....the rest we go after in free agency and get either i say haynesworth or the next great DT.....after all of these changes i think we will be the surprise team in 09

holt_bruce81
12-15-2008, 05:59 PM
Lol I hope you don't actually believe the Rams have a shot at Haynesworth. Pace-Bell-Mack-Smith-Barron......so your saying Andre Smith should play Offensive Guard for the Rams? I don't think he's ever played Guard before. And moving Witherspoon over to WLB is great but what do you do with Tinoisomoa?

ochonueve314
12-15-2008, 08:30 PM
actually yes he has he has played every position cept c so yes he can slide in till then.....and yes i do think so a 4-3 system and alot of money would pursue anybody. theres 3 spots wlb slb mlb