PDA

View Full Version : Forum Bengal Mock Draft.

StripedWalrus
12-15-2008, 02:41 PM
Alright guys this is what the "Bengals" did in this years forum mock draft.

Remember guys this isnt prolly what the Bengals will do. There are always a ton of trades in these forum mock things...but I feel we didnt do too bad.

Only 3 Rounds

Cincinnati Bengals

Trades:

-Traded to Titans - Chad Ocho Cinco, Picks 34 and 4th rounder
-Bengals Received - Jacob Ford, Picks 32, 64, and 96

-Traded To 49ers - 2nd Overall pick
-Bengals Received - 9th and 58th picks

-Traded To Jaguars - 66th Pick
-Bengals Received - Fred Taylor

-Traded to Broncos - 32nd, 96th, Frostee Rucker and Orien Harris
-Bengals Received - 21st Pick

Drafted

9: Rey Maualuga LB/USC
21: Alex Mack C/Cal
58: Herman Johnson OG/LSU
64 Javon Ringer RB/Michigan State

Bengals78
12-15-2008, 04:43 PM
I like it but I'm not sure on Rey over a OT. Now that Ive seen how bad Levi has become, and Andrews the same, I would have prefered an OT there but I am not upset by any means. B+/A- IMO.

Aftermath
12-15-2008, 05:34 PM
I dont really like Rey. Ringer has too much wear and tear for my liking =\.

If we get Alex Mack everything is forgiven, though.

Bengals78
12-15-2008, 05:42 PM
If we do draft Mack and H. Johnson, Whitworth might get some working out at RT

StripedWalrus
12-15-2008, 07:28 PM
I was talking to the person that was doing the drafting...and Derrick Williams was the other person he may have drafted in the spot where Ringer was Drafted. His 4th round pick would have been Boone (LT).

Bengals78
12-15-2008, 09:37 PM
I would vomit at either of those pics. Boone is garbage. Speed rushers run right past him. In our conference we cant have that.

BengalMedic
12-16-2008, 08:02 AM
Like you said, this isn't what the Bengals would probably do and I would say that is a good thing. The only pick there I would be happy with is Mack. The Bengals just don't seem to be able to comprehend making any original type moves to get the guy they are really targeting.

That being said, it takes two to make a deal...

lost33cause
12-26-2008, 07:29 AM
What you need to keep in mind though with Boone is he isn't an LT in the NFL. He's a RT and we can use that. I like what we got out of it personally. I would be wary of Ringer too if we didn't have Benson here to split carries with him(I think we resign him of course).

goonie61
01-13-2009, 10:13 PM
As a niner fan, The only person the niners would draft would be A Smith at pick 2. That would be a nice pick, however I think new coach Singletary probably will pick defensively because he is so adamant about defense. So that trade would not happen imo