PDA

View Full Version : DE Kyle Moore

foozball
12-17-2008, 03:22 PM
I did some searching, and in alot of the threads, people keep saying Kyle Moore has some prospects. His production is less than mindblowing, but I'd like to know more about him.

Race for the Heisman
12-17-2008, 03:52 PM
I did some searching, and in alot of the threads, people keep saying Kyle Moore has some prospects. His production is less than mindblowing, but I'd like to know more about him.

USC + Frame = talk, and honestly, that's about it. I'm not denigrating it or anything but it is what it is.

CashmoneyDrew
12-17-2008, 04:06 PM
Worth nothing more than a 6th or 7th at this point. But he definitely has very good size.

foozball
12-17-2008, 04:30 PM
strengths/weaknesses? how is he against the run?

CashmoneyDrew
12-17-2008, 04:34 PM
To be honest, I haven't seen him play. But I'm pretty sure he's on the bench in favor of Everson Griffen and Clay Matthews.

foozball
12-17-2008, 04:39 PM
well, he is leading the team in sacks...with a whopping total of 5 and 2nd in TFL with 9.5

Solomon
12-17-2008, 06:20 PM
People have got to stop evaluating USC prospects based on their stats this year. Nobody had a very impressive year statistically yet they had one of the most dominant defences in years. It's hard to pile up tackles and sacks when your team uses a constant rotation, the rest of the team swarms to the ball and players rarely blow their gaps.

That being said I've seen Moore play poorly this year. Gets taken out of the play too easily for someone who is expected to hold his own against the run.

Menardo75
12-17-2008, 06:56 PM
He is Lawerence Jackson with less production. Pretty stout against the run and ok against the pass. No where near as good though. I think if he is versitile enough to play end in a 3-4 or OLB then he could find a home somewhere.