PDA

View Full Version : *** PLEASE READ *** Re: Draft Site Links

Scott Wright
12-19-2008, 01:48 PM
Hey,

I just wanted to remind everyone that there is a rule against linking to other draft sites. If you get infracted for this it will be an immediate suspension.

For the most part we have simply been handing out warnings and / or deleting the offending posts but I am instructing the mods to start buckling down on this issue. I have worked hard to make this site successful and, right or wrong, I don't want my forums used to promote rivals.

A general rule to live by is "If in doubt, don't link"

Solomon
12-27-2008, 10:00 AM
Hey,

I just wanted to remind everyone that there is a rule against linking to other draft sites. If you get infracted for this it will be an immediate suspension.

For the most part we have simply been handing out warnings and / or deleting the offending posts but I am instructing the mods to start buckling down on this issue. I have worked hard to make this site successful and, right or wrong, I don't want my forums used to promote rivals.

A general rule to live by is "If in doubt, don't link"

Is Draft Daddy acceptable? I think your sites have a friendly history, right?

griff2213
01-04-2009, 05:21 PM
really stupid ass policy.

etk
01-04-2009, 05:27 PM
If you don't like it, don't post. That shouldn't be hard since you have a whopping 4 so far.

JRTPlaya21
01-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Is Draft Daddy acceptable? I think your sites have a friendly history, right?

Just click the link if you get it from there. That way you have the original source and you don't have to worry.

Scott Wright
01-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Draft Daddy and GBN are fine.

And say goodbye to griff2213...

JRTPlaya21
01-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Goodbye griff2213.

underscore
01-04-2009, 07:44 PM
Can you post a list of draft sites that are linkable?

In a world where everyone wants a source when you post info, it's hard to just say "I read it somewhere".

I don't want to accidentally post a link that's on the blacklist and find myself blacklisted.

JRTPlaya21
01-04-2009, 07:52 PM
Can you post a list of draft sites that are linkable?

In a world where everyone wants a source when you post info, it's hard to just say "I read it somewhere".

I don't want to accidentally post a link that's on the blacklist and find myself blacklisted.

http://www.draftdaddy.com/blog/nfldraft.htm
http://www.gbnreport.com/

Draft daddy has links to the actual stories that you can link. I think that is the gbn website that Scott mentioned.

twista6002
01-27-2009, 10:51 PM
Is it cool to bash other sites?

Scott Wright
01-28-2009, 11:35 AM
Is it cool to bash other sites?

Nope, there is no need for that.

Solomon
01-28-2009, 12:26 PM
One other question Scott. Is Draftguys ok to link from here? I know Sigmund Bloom and I think Cecil Lammey as well used to have accounts here. They have good stuff on the Texas vs Nation game but I was't sure if I could put it up in this forum.

Scott Wright
01-28-2009, 01:34 PM
One other question Scott. Is Draftguys ok to link from here? I know Sigmund Bloom and I think Cecil Lammey as well used to have accounts here. They have good stuff on the Texas vs Nation game but I was't sure if I could put it up in this forum.

Sigmund and Cecil's stuff is fine.

the_u_ohiost.
01-28-2009, 06:27 PM
wow i did not understand the seriousness of postings, i am new at this blogging stuff, gotcha Scott.