PDA

View Full Version : If you were a GM, what would you look for in prospects?

Matthew Jones
12-20-2008, 09:29 PM
What would you look for in prospects at each position? You can describe what you look for or offer a player whose style of play fits what you are looking for. I'm just interested because when considering someone's opinion on a prospect, it can be helpful to know what they value in a prospect. Here's my list:

Quarterback - Someone with leadership/confidence/toughness.
NFL: Jay Cutler, Denver Broncos
Senior: Rhett Bomar, Sam Houston St.

Running Back - Someone who can go out and pound it down a team's throat.
NFL: Marion Barber III, Dallas Cowboys
Senior: Rashad Jennings, Liberty

Wide Receiver - Someone physical and who runs nice routes.
NFL: Terrell Owens, Dallas Cowboys
Senior: Jordan Shipley, Texas

Tight End - Someone tough who can really go out and block.
NFL: Daniel Graham, Denver Broncos
Senior: Brandon Pettigrew, Oklahoma St.

Offensive Line - Someone big, strong, and tough, a mauler.
NFL: Chris Samuels, Washington Redskins
Senior: Phil Loadholt, Oklahoma

Defensive End - Someone who can disrupt both the run and pass.
NFL: Richard Seymour, New England Patriots
Senior: Tyson Jackson, Louisiana St.

Defensive Tackle - Again, someone who can disrupt things for an offense.
NFL: Vince Wilfork, New England Patriots
Senior: B.J. Raji, Boston College

Outside Linebacker - Someone who can get after the quarterback.
NFL: James Harrison, Pittsburgh Steelers
Senior: Clint Sintim, Virginia

Inside Linebacker - Someone who can lead the defense and make the calls.
NFL: London Fletcher, Washington Redskins
Senior: James Laurinaitis, Ohio St.

Cornerback - Someone physical but that can cover downfield as well.
NFL: Courtland Finnegan, Tennessee Titans
Senior: Victor Harris, Virginia Tech

Safety - Someone who makes plays against the pass and run equally.
NFL: Ed Reed, Baltimore Ravens
Senior: William Moore, Missouri

Interestingly, I'm actually not high on Loadholt or Pettigrew as far as prospects go (actually probably one of the lower people on both on the boards) but I enjoy the way they play.

Xonraider
12-20-2008, 09:41 PM
What would you look for in prospects at each position? You can describe what you look for or offer a player whose style of play fits what you are looking for. I'm just interested because when considering someone's opinion on a prospect, it can be helpful to know what they value in a prospect. Here's my list:

Running Back - Someone who can go out and pound it down a team's throat.
NFL: Marion Barber III, Dallas Cowboys
Senior: Rashad Jennings, Liberty

Wide Receiver - Someone physical and who runs nice routes.
NFL: Terrell Owens, Dallas Cowboys
Senior: Jordan Shipley, Texas

Tight End - Someone tough who can really go out and block.
NFL: Daniel Graham, Denver Broncos
Senior: Brandon Pettigrew, Oklahoma St.

Offensive Line - Someone big, strong, and tough, a mauler.
NFL: Chris Samuels, Washington Redskins
Senior: Phil Loadholt, Oklahoma

Defensive End - Someone who can disrupt both the run and pass.
NFL: Richard Seymour, New England Patriots
Senior: Tyson Jackson, Louisiana St.

Defensive Tackle - Again, someone who can disrupt things for an offense.
NFL: Vince Wilfork, New England Patriots
Senior: B.J. Raji, Boston College

Outside Linebacker - Someone who can get after the quarterback.
NFL: James Harrison, Pittsburgh Steelers
Senior: Clint Sintim, Virginia

Inside Linebacker - Someone who can lead the defense and make the calls.
NFL: London Fletcher, Washington Redskins
Senior: James Laurinaitis, Ohio St.

Cornerback - Someone physical but that can cover downfield as well.
NFL: Courtland Finnegan, Tennessee Titans
Senior: Victor Harris, Virginia Tech

Safety - Someone who makes plays against the pass and run equally.
NFL: Ed Reed, Baltimore Ravens

Interestingly, I'm actually not high on Loadholt or Pettigrew as far as prospects go (actually probably one of the lower people on both on the boards) but I enjoy the way they play.

QB- Effectiveness, can make quick reads and is a leader.
RB- Shifty guy who can be a receiving threat both out of the backfield and lined up at WR
WR- Tall, strong guy who can go over the middle but is also just fast enough for those deeper routes.
TE- Needs to be able to run block, who can run a lot of posts, crossing routes and can be a red zone threat.
OT- Footwork, coordination and concentration (the opposite of Kwame Harris)
OG- big, short (6'2''ish) and a lot of power in them legs)
OC- Smallest in the line, needs to be able to get to those backers, also needs to be smart to call the blitzes when needed.

DT- Long arms, can hit and react quickly, comes low off the LOS.
DE- ACCELERATION AND SNAP ANTICIPATION, to disrupt plays in the backfield.
SLB- Strong but athletic to be able to take on blocks from the FB and the TE and should be good enough to cover the short zone.
MLB- Quick first step, good instincts.
WLB- Speeeeed. Gotta be able to do those outside contains when required to etc...
CB- Somewhat tall (6'0'', 6'1'') can bump and run.
FS- Safe open field tackler, ballhawker.
SS- Hard hitter

Staubach12
12-20-2008, 10:11 PM
QB: Smart and accurate. The QB must know what's going on at all times. He has to be able to make all the throws and avoid the rush.

HB: Vision and versatility. He can be moved around and he can find the ole and burst through it.

FB: This guy has to be a bruising blocker. A battering ram.

WR: Great routes and knows how to get open.

TE: Able to work the seam and block well.

OT: Agile and quick. Able to ass protect well and run block well.

G: Big and strong. Uses leverage well.

C: Smart, knows the scheme, can get to the second level.

DE: Quick and able to beat a tckle off the edge.

DT: Big and able to penetrate and find whoever has the ball.

OLB: Great first step. tracks down the ball carrier.

ILB: Smart, reads an offense, plays sideline-to-sideline and has a nose for the ball.

CB: Physical, fast, and able to stick man-to-man on a guy.

FS: Ball. Hawk. Reads the QB and gets to the ball.

SS: Good in zone coverage. Intimidating hitter.

Zyro_1014
12-20-2008, 10:30 PM
QB: Tall, athletic enough to roll out of the pocket and make plays with his feet if he needs too. Good strong arm and is smart.

HB: fast and shifty, but strong enough to carry the load for a season.

FB: Tough guy, great blocker.

WR: Great routes and has the "next guy" speed where he can beat the guy chasing him. Good leaper.

TE: Versatile, I like the ones that are better recievers and blocking is 2nd. (Jermaine Gresham)

OT: Athletic, quick on his feet. Someone you can run behind when youre in doubt and need a play.

G: Big and strong. Uses leverage well.

C: Smart lol.

DE: Fast enough to run around you but strong enough to run through you. (asking alot. i know lol)

DT: Penetrator, can get into the backfield and make plays.

OLB: Great in coverage, great blitzer and can make plays agains the run.

ILB: Fills the hole fast and makes plays, lays the lumber and can put fear in offensive players, smart.

CB: Physical, fast, great in man coverage

FS: Ball hawk, will lay a lick if you come over the middle. good centerfielder

SS: Can come down and play in the box to help the run, big hitter.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
12-20-2008, 10:32 PM
QB: QB with smarts and accuracy. Doesn't need have to have the strongest arm but absolutely needs intangibles and smarts.

HB: Hard to tackle. Need someone to make a man miss or break a few tackles.

FB: Blocker that can catch some and good in short yardage situations.

WR: Runs good routes, has good hands, taller rather than shorter, has a good vertical, game breaker.

TE: Has to be able to catch and blocking would be an extra.

OT: Quick off his feet, long arms.

G: Strong like an ox.

C: Strong and smart.

DE: Ability as a pass rusher.

DT: Able to break into the backfield and a run stuffer.

OLB: Ability to disrupt into the backfield and cover some as well.

ILB: In on every play. Able to shed blocks.

CB: Fast, have decent hands.

FS: An absolute ball hawk that has good hands and a game changer.

SS: Jack of all trades. Can cover, catch, rush the passer some(Troy Polamalu style), and can knock the lights out of someone.

Race for the Heisman
12-20-2008, 10:40 PM
It definitely depends on scheme for certain positions, but the one I can say for certain is for corner: hips. For a man-to-man guy you can just watch the guy run in shorts at the combine and tell what his hips are like. I saw Leodis McKelvin and I knew instantly he was a fantastic athlete for the position. Combine that with film that says the player isn't a total ****** and closing speed and I'd be sold for the most part.

SenorGato
12-20-2008, 11:26 PM
Size, speed, above average positional skills, football intelligence, and the maturity to realize that the NFL is a career chocie.

You fit that general profile, and you'll get eyes on you. It's why I think someone like Clint Sintim won't be talked about too much unless they blow everyone away or turn everyone off at their workouts. They're guys who have relatively stable stocks the whole draft process.

I mean the difference between a good prospect and a great prospect lately seems to be work ethic, since everyones a workout freak now.

illmatic74
12-20-2008, 11:32 PM
QB- Tough gutsy, can make all the throws, great pocket presence and plays with a swagger. Ben Rothelisberger, Jay Cutler, Matt Ryan, Matthew Stafford
HB- Great explosion through the hole, makes people miss, fights for every yard, physical blocker and catches the ball well out of the backfield. Marion Barber, Clinton Portis, Knowshon Moreno
WR- Great route runners, physical, great in space,can strecth the field, catches with hands not body and a willing blocker. Hines Ward, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Arrelious Benn
TE- Strecthes the field, causes mismatches, great at getting jump balls and shielding off defenders and also a physical blocker. Tony Gonzalez,Jason Witten, Rob Gronkowski
LT- Exceptional feet, long arms, agility, reaches second level. Joe Thomas, Ryan Clady, Andre Smith
RT- Mauler in the run game, great intial punch, amazing strength toughness.
OG- Plays low, great intial punch, doesn't take a lot of false steps, great out in space, absolute mauler
OC- Very cerebal, great at the second level, great footwork, great intial punch.

BuckDawg23
12-21-2008, 12:07 AM
Intangible wise, I'd always look for a player that loves the games and hates to lose. I think that might be the single most important quality in a football player.

Primate
12-21-2008, 12:19 AM
QB- A leader who can make all the throws.
RB- Hard runner who understands running lanes and isn't afraid of contact.
WR- Guys who have excellent hands and understand route running.
TE- Someone who will block. Intelligence.
OT- Footwork, coordination and concentration
OG- Tough and nasty. Has to want to fight.
OC- Have to be intelligent and a vocal leader.

DT- Non-stop motor. Big body to take up mutiple blockers.
DE- Quickness with a good set of pass-rush moves.
SLB- Should be the hardest hitter on the team.
MLB- Intelligence, vocal leader, good in coverage.
WLB- Quickness and good in coverage.
CB- Excellent at man coverage. Short memory.
FS- Should be excellent at zone coverage.
SS- Should be an intimidator. Sure-tackler.

GBahDunka
12-21-2008, 11:35 AM
QB- A Guy who studies hard, and carries an aura within himself. Great Swagger - Manning and I think will be Mark Sanchez
RB- Physical Back who gets excited when he has the chance to punish DB's - Adrian Peterson and Marion Barber III
WR- Needs to be able to run crisp routs, and not be afraid to go over the middle and take the big hit. Hands Catchers are great. - Keyshawn Johnson
TE- Dual-ability TE that can block and find wholes in the zone to bail out the QB in key situations - Jason Witten
OT- Footwork and Agility. I dont want too big of OL for my zone blocking favorite zone blocking scheme.
OG- I want a nasty quick pulling hard hitter
OC- Team Leader, smart punisher who can make great calls.

DT- Big guy who never takes plays off, has the moves to suck up the run but as well give the qb havoc
DE- Quick Quick Quick, The want to kill the quarterback
SLB- Has a nose for the football, Finds it wherever it is - seeks and kills.
MLB- Hard hitter but good in coverage - somebody that brings up everyone around him.
WLB- Quick, able to put his hand in the dirt yet a strong hitter and good in coverage.
CB- Stingy and physical, somebody that can jam at the line as well run with the greats. - Al Harris
FS- Great last man to save a play if all else fails. Safety net whos great in coverage but can blitz in successfully when asked.
SS- Needs to have the want to punish anybody that has the ball or even tries to catch the ball. At the same time I dont want a roy williams who cannot cover anything.

illmatic74
12-21-2008, 01:18 PM
Intangible wise, I'd always look for a player that loves the games and hates to lose. I think that might be the single most important quality in a football player.Using that process you are not eliminating a lot of people.

Menardo75
12-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Honestly the first two things I would look for would be attitude, and just their overall skills as a football player. Some teams in the scouting process lose track of which guys are actually good football players and just great athletes.

rainbeaukid2
12-21-2008, 08:29 PM
i would be like al davis and just take the best athlete at any given position

DiG
12-22-2008, 08:00 AM
QB - On and off the field leader, tough, strong arm with touch, accurate
NFL: Drew Brees
Draft: Mark Sanchez

RB - Big build, tough to bring down, quick cuts, hits the hole hard, good vision
NFL: Steven Jackson
Draft: Rashad Jennings

WR - Physical, crisp routes, reliable hands, attack the catch, hard to tackle
NFL: Anquan Boldin
Draft: Hakeem Nicks

TE - Above average blocking, mismatch the defense, hard to tackle
NFL: Jason Witten
Draft: Jared Cook

OL - Strong, push the line, good use of hands
NFL: Jammal Brown
Draft: Trent Williams

DE - Multiple moves, threat in the run game and pass game, aggressive attitude, and relentless motor
NFL: Aaron Kampman
Draft: Brian Orakpo

DT - Demands double teams, penetrates the gap, disrupts the backfield
NFL: Tommie Harris
Draft: Peria Jerry

OLB - Good cover skills, effective blitzer
NFL: Julian Peterson
Draft: Clint Sintim

MLB - Leader of the defense, tackle machine, always around the ball
NFL: London Fletcher
Draft: Brandon Spikes

CB - Strong man cover skills, ball hawk, quick recovery speed
NFL: Cortland Finnegan
Draft: DJ Moore

S - BIG hitter, sideline to sideline range, versatile
NFL: LaRon Landry
Draft: Patrick Chung

HellonEarth84
12-24-2008, 01:09 AM
I would look at character and personality. How determined are they, how passionate are they about the game, how mature are they, etc.

initial_flo
12-24-2008, 08:39 AM
Someone who can play, want's to play, and isn't a douche in the locker room.

YAYareaRB
12-24-2008, 01:18 PM
Quarterback - Someone with zip on their throws. Pocket mobility and awareness. Leadership. Cold water running through veins
NFL: Brett Favre, GREEN BAY PACKERS
Senior: Cullen Harper, Clemson

Running Back - Durable. Handle majority of the load. Makes people think twice about tackling them. Always makes the first guy miss. Elusive.
NFL: Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings
Senior: Jeremiah Johnson, Oregon

Wide Receiver - Someone who runs clean routes. Reliable receiver. Good blocker. Nice hands.
NFL: Isaac Bruce, San Francisco 49ers
Senior: Brian Robiskie, Ohio State

Tight End - Athletic big man who can create mismatches when lining up with CBs due to size and LB due to speed. Safety option for QB. Good Blocker
NFL: Chris Cooley, Washington Redskins
Senior: Jermaine Gresham, Oklahoma

Offensive Line - Technically sound blocker. Strong. Smart. Quick footed. Aggressive use of the hands. Bully
NFL: Marcus McNeil, San Diego Chargers
Senior: Michael Oher, Ole Miss

Defensive End - Smart. Quick of the ball. Smart and agressive use of hands. Pass rusher and run stuffer.
NFL: Jared Allen, Minnesota Vikings
Senior: Brian Orakpo, Texas

Defensive Tackle - Athletic strong hole plugger. Causes double teams to free up teammates. Good technique involving use of hands. A good one on one repitoire. one on two repitoire.
NFL: Albert Haynesworth, Tennessee Titans
Senior: Evander Hood, Missouri

Outside Linebacker - Good motor. Technically sound tackling. Good leader. Good speed and agility. Shed blocks well. Hitter. Pass rusher. Good in coverage.
NFL: Karlos Dansby, Arizona Cardinals
Senior: Aaron Curry, Wake Forest

Inside Linebacker - Sideline to sideline. Nasty demeanor. Physical player will make others want to play physical. decent range in coverage. Shed blocks well and moves good in traffic. Nose for the ball carrier.
NFL: Patrick Willis, San Francisco 49ers
Senior: Rey Maualuga, USC

Cornerback - Playmaker with good ball hawking skills. Stout in run support and elite in coverage.
NFL: Antonio Cromartie, San Diego Chargers
Senior: Alphonso Smith, Wake Forest

Safety - Playmaker and big hitter. Can cover the earth if he was asked to. Makes WRs think twice before catching the ball over the middle.
NFL: Brian Dawkins, Philadelphia Eagles

urinemonkey
12-24-2008, 02:48 PM
drinkability

Smokey Joe
12-24-2008, 04:24 PM
First off, if I was a GM, I'd like the following schemes:

Offense - Pro style, with a balanced rushing and passing attack, use the run to set up the PA pass. As for my blocking scheme, I'd use what the Panther currently use. A combination of the ZBS with a man on man, power blocking technique.

Defense - A mix 4-3, 3-4 and very blitz heavy. I'm thinking something like Steve Spagnuolo/Jim Johnson with elements of a 3-4 mixed in. The 4-3 would be the base D though.

Also, if I had unlimited resources, I would hire the following as my coaches:

HC - Dave Toub
OC - Cam Cameron
DC - Jim Johnson

John Harbaugh has given hope to all ST coaches out there, and I really like the idea of former ST coordinators as HC's now. When you think about it, they are perfect fits for HC's. I'll go deeper into this thought another day. And to help Toub out, I'd get me some of the best coaches in their fields.

Now, as for filling out my roster:

OFFENSE
QB - Someone with good leadership ability, won't make too many mistakes and learn from his mistakes, and be able to lead his team. Not necessarily a Tom Brady or Payton Manning, but someone who is good and can get the job done.
NFL: Joe Flacco
Draft Prospect: Mark Sanchez

RB - I like the duo running back system where you got your thunder and lightning.
NFL: DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart
Draft Prospect: C.J. Spiller and Shonn Greene

FB - Someone who can lead block and open up holes for the RB, but can also run with the ball himself, and receive.
NFL: Leonard Weaver
Draft Prospect: Brannan Southerland

WR (X) - A more physical receiver who can go across the middle and pickup first downs.
NFL: Marques Colston
Draft Prospect: Michael Crabtree/Kenny Britt

WR (Z) - A quicker wide receiver who provides a deep threat and is a play maker.
NFL: Steve Smith
Draft Prospect: Jeremy Maclin

SLOT - Someone who runs precise routes, and provides a safety net for the QB.
NFL: Brandon Stokely
Draft Prospect: Jordan Shipley

TE - Someone who can block, and go out and make a catch.
NFL: Jason Witten
Draft Prospect: Brandon Pettigrew

LT - Someone who excels in protecting the blindside of the QB and at least has potential in run blocking.
NFL: Joe Thomas
Draft Prospect: Eben Britton

LG - An all around player who can protect the QB, open up holes for the RB, and have good mobility to pull.
NFL: Steve Hutchinson/Logan Mankins
Draft Prospect: Duke Robinson

OC - A leader on the OLine who is very physical and can reliably get the ball back to the QB.
NFL: Olin Kreutz
Draft Prospect: Alex Mack

RG - A mauler who can open up holes in the run game and be at least adequite in pass pro.
NFL: Jahri Evans
Draft Prospect: Trevor Canfield

RT - Same as RG.
NFL: Marc Columbo/Jeff Otah
Draft Prospect: Fenuki Tupou

DEFENSE
LDE - Someone who can get to the QB, but is physical enough to play the run.
NFL: Justin Tuck
Draft Prospect: Greg Hardy

NT - A big guy who's top tool is stuffing the run, and has a little pass rush ability.
NFL: Haloti Ngata
Draft Prospect: B.J. Raji

UT - Think Warren Sapp in his prime... an unstoppable force up the middle who consistently makes plays in the back field.
NFL: Tommie Harris (prior injury)
Draft Prospect: Gerald McCoy

RDE - A relentless pass rusher who a QB has nightmares about. Also is able to play with his hand up as an OLB in a 3-4.
NFL: DeMarcus Ware
Draft Prospect: Brian Orakpo

WILL - Great speed, can make plays from sideline to sideline, and have very good coverage skills.
NFL: Lance Briggs
Draft Prospect: Sean Weatherspoon

MIKE - All around good player and leader on the defense.
NFL: Brian Urlacher/Ray Lewis
Draft Prospect: Aaron Curry

SAM - Someone with some coverage skills, but is great at getting in the backfield.
NFL: Terrell Suggs
Draft Prospect: Clint Sintim/Brian Cushing

CB - Someone who excells in man to man coverage and is very physical, can make a tackle in the open field.
NFL: Nnamdi Asomugha & Charles Woodson
Draft Prospect: Malcolm Jenkins & Vontae Davis

FS - A centerfielder with great ball skills, and can be the last line of defense when needed.
NFL: Ed Reed
Draft Prospect: Rashad Johnson

SS - A hard hitter who can play like another LB, while being competent in coverage. Also a leader on D.
NFL: Mike Brown (pre injuries)
Draft Prospect: Patrick Chung

TheGM
12-24-2008, 05:18 PM
Well you have to get players that fit the system. On defense I like the 3-4 because of it's pass rush and run stopping capability. On offense I like a two back system with a lot of two tight end formations on first and second downs and shotgun spread formations.

QB: Ability to call plays at the line of scrimmage, accurate, wants to dominate a defense, will go through progression keeping everyone involved in the offense, most important can read a defense. NFL: Peyton Manning Draft: Sam Bradford

HB1: compact, great feet, quick acceleration, fast, can pass block, and explosive. Pass catching is a big plus NFL: Brian Westbrook / Clinton Portis Draft: Javon Ringer
HB2: big, good short yardage runner, presses the hole, runs downhill behind pads NFL: Lendale White / Marion Barber III Draft: Chris "Beanie" Wells

WR1: fast has the ability to stretch the field, goes up and gets the ball, beats press coverage, tall if he isn't tall must be able to make plays in space. NFL:Calvin Johnson,Randy Moss, and Steve Smith Draft:
WR2: good route runner, great hands, good blocker. Hines Ward is a great example. Crabtree from this draft class
slot WR: Can not be jammed at the line of scrimmage, quick, great in space. NFL:Wes Welker Draft: Jeremy Macklin

TE: Pass threat, stretches the field vertically, catches in traffic, some blocking ability. NFL: Jason Witten Draft: Chase Coffman

OT: Pass Blocking, mean streak, good footwork. NFL: Joe Thomas Draft: Michel Oher

OG: good run blocker, athletic, mean streak. NFL: Steve Hutchinson Draft: Duke Robinson

C: Smart, can call protections NFL: Jeff Saturday Draft: Max Unger

NT: Huge, run stopper, strong must demand two blockers NFL: Kris Jenkins Draft: "Mount" Cody

DE: strong, long arms, good penetration. NFL: Richard Seymour Draft: Tyson Jackson

OLB: great pass rusher, great acceleration, agile, great athlete, good motor NFL Demarcus Ware Draft: Brian Orakpo

MLB: Smart, Runs well, nose for the ball, intimidator NFL: Ray Lewis Draft: Ray Maualuga

CB: can run with anyone, can bump and run, able to work on a island. NFL: Champ Bailey Draft: Vontae Davis

FS: Ball skills, coverage ability, hitter NFL: Ed Reed Draft: Sherrod Martin

SS: Hitter, can play in the box, range. NFL: Troy Polamalu Draft: Taylor Mays

San Diego Chicken
12-24-2008, 05:33 PM

I'm sorry to criticize, but you want someone with leadership, and those are your two examples?

TheGM
12-24-2008, 07:30 PM
I'm sorry to criticize, but you want someone with leadership, and those are your two examples?

agreed. Those two aren't the gold standard of leadership.

urinemonkey
12-25-2008, 11:13 AM

How is Cutler not a leader?

JLaw45
12-25-2008, 01:41 PM
As a blanket rule for all positions, I'd look for intangibles. Prospects who have their business together in school and off the field. Decent grades, none or very few off-the-field incidents(3 strikes, you're out).

San Diego Chicken
12-25-2008, 01:51 PM
How is Cutler not a leader?

I'm not going to get too into details, lets just say there are many other QB's out there that in my opinion exhibit more on and off the field leadership.

Merry Christmas to all, btw.

nikkayeah
12-25-2008, 03:48 PM
a pleasant smile and nice personality

yourfavestoner
12-25-2008, 06:02 PM
If I were a GM I would look for good football players.

RaiderNation
12-25-2008, 06:32 PM
Production, attitude and measurables

Cigaro
12-26-2008, 07:34 PM
A super fast 40, a super good bench, and a super high vertical. Instant Super Bowl.