PDA

View Full Version : Week 16: Cleveland

PalmerToCJ
12-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Look at us, 2 in a row!!!!!

I don't care about draft spots, our season is an absolute bust regardless of whether we win the last 3 or not... We all know that but I'm glad to see these guys showing some fight this late in the season, like I said... It means nothing in terms of this year but for next season it's nice to know you have guys that will play hard even when the team has had an absolute awful season. Slight consolation prize but screw having a higher draft pick, I honestly don't care.

With that said, I worked and generally I can watch the game but I wasn't able to today... Obviously looking at the stats Hall had himself a game, right place right time? Perfect coverage? Horrible QB? Little bit of everything? lol. He's turned out to be quite the pick, I wasn't a massive fan of taking Hall (wasn't against it but wasn't thrilled) but he's turned out to be a player.

Bensons yardage is obviously great but it looks like it was just a product of the one big run and getting a thousand rushes? Brandon Johnson is the man.

Throw me everything you've got...

EDIT: Just saw the pick Hall had on the long throw by Dorsey, that was an awful pass with good coverage lol, the TD was a thing of beauty.

themaninblack
12-21-2008, 04:50 PM
James Johnson looked pretty nice today too. This game was won by the team who wanted it more and it was very evident throughout that we were there to play.

Bengals78
12-21-2008, 06:04 PM
The Browns looked like they didnt even wanna be in the stadium.

I was impressed though by our team play as whole. These guys havent quit and I expect to see quite a few of them back next year as either starters or reserves.

themaninblack
12-22-2008, 01:27 AM
If we win against the Chiefs, I will be able to say I did not attend a single loss in the 3 games I went to this year. Knock on wood.