PDA

View Full Version : offensive positional rankings

marshallb
12-22-2008, 11:39 AM
Here are my top 10 rankings for every offensive position, except FB(which is top 5). * signifies underclassman
QB
Matthew Stafford*
Sam Bradford*
Mark Sanchez*
Josh Freeman*
Nate Davis*
Rhett Bomar
Cullen Harper
Nathan Brown
Graham Harrell
Mike Reilly

RB
Chris “Beanie” Wells*
Knowshon Moreno*
LeSean “Shady” McCoy*
Shonn Greene*
CJ Spiller*
James Davis
Donald Brown*
Javon Ringer
Rashad Jennings
Devin Moore

FB
Brannan Southerland
Eric Kettani
Tony Fiammetta
Zeek Zacharie
Brock Bolen

WR
Michael Crabtree*
Jeremy Maclin*
Darrius Heyward-Bey*
Kenny Britt*
Percy Harvin*
Louis Murphy
Brian Robiskie
Demetrius Byrd
Juaquin Iglesias
Derrick Williams

TE
Jermaine Gresham*
Brandon Pettigrew
Chase Coffman
Jared Cook*
Travis Beckum
Cornelius Ingram
Jared Bronson
Bear Pascoe
Shawn Nelson
Anthony Hill

OT
Andre Smith*
Eugene Monroe
Michael Oher
Jason Smith
Eben Britton*
Russell Okung*
Ciron Black*
Jamon Meredith
Phil Loadholt
Tony Kropog

OG
Duke Robinson
Herman Johnson
Andy Levitre
Kraig Urbik
Trevor Canfield
Tyronne Green
Cedric Dockery
Louis Vasquez
Ryan Stancheck
Ryan Feinga

C
Alex Mack
Max Unger
Jonathan Luigs
Eric Wood
Antoine Caldwell
Edwin Williams
Jon Cooper
Brett Helms
AQ Shipley
Alex Fletcher

I copy and pasted this from a word document, and for some reason the #s didn't come with, and I'm to lazy to put them back in. My defensive rankings will be up in a little bit, I'm working on them now. If you notice anyone missing, let me know, and PLEASE pick this apart and let me know where you think I have guys too high or too low.

Iamcanadian
12-22-2008, 11:49 AM
They are decent positional ranking but unless you can tell us why each player is ranked where you have them, they serve little purpose. Tell us why you believe so and so is #5 while another so and so is #6 on you board.
Your ranking clearly show you have done your homework but I still want more details.

marshallb
12-22-2008, 11:55 AM
They are decent positional ranking but unless you can tell us why each player is ranked where you have them, they serve little purpose. Tell us why you believe so and so is #5 while another so and so is #6 on you board.
Your ranking clearly show you have done your homework but I still want more details.

I suppose I can do that, it will take me some time to, but I guess I can do that.

bulldog0123
12-22-2008, 12:39 PM
really good other than eric wood deserves to be the top C

marshallb
12-22-2008, 12:54 PM
really good other than eric wood deserves to be the top C

I gotta disagree with you on that, do you care to explain why he should be over Mack and Unger and Luigs? I think if it were as purely C, he would possibly be over Unger, b/c I like Unger's versatility, and that is why he is #2 there.

bulldog0123
12-22-2008, 01:32 PM
well...I went to one of the UofL football games and Eric Wood can pull awesomely, can clear out two defenders at a time and is a good downfield blocker. Also he isnt flabby at all, he has a good frame. I think wood is late 1st-mid 2nd caliber

Zyro_1014
12-22-2008, 07:27 PM
well...I went to one of the UofL football games and Eric Wood can pull awesomely, can clear out two defenders at a time and is a good downfield blocker. Also he isnt flabby at all, he has a good frame. I think wood is late 1st-mid 2nd caliber

yep, that alone makes him the best C in the draft...

oregonbucfan
12-22-2008, 07:44 PM
surprised you dont have Jermiah Johnson in your top 10