PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone predict these prospects' stocks?

oldLibid21
12-29-2008, 12:39 AM
I'm writing up a mock draft for the Atlanta Falcons, and I've got a couple questions on where you guys think these players will go.

Phil Loadholt
Alex Mack
Greg Hardy

Does anyone think they will be able to fall to us in the second round?

Iamcanadian
12-29-2008, 12:51 AM
I'm writing up a mock draft for the Atlanta Falcons, and I've got a couple questions on where you guys think these players will go.

Phil Loadholt
Alex Mack
Greg Hardy

They all look like possible late 1st rounders or at worst early 2nd rounders so it is very unlikely they fall to Atlanta's 2nd round pick.

ThePudge
12-29-2008, 01:02 AM

Phil Loadholt
Alex Mack
Greg Hardy

Your best shot would have to be Loadholt by far. Phil Loadholt is looking like a solid Late 2nd-Mid 3rd prospect. Enormous man who is an enforcer in the run game, solid in pass protection. He will struggle against speed rushers and will likely need plenty of help. Should be interesting to watch him play Carlos Dunlap and Jermaine Cunningham, Florida's two athletic DE's.

Mack is likely a Late 1st-Early 2nd Round guy, with the mid 2nd appearing to be the farthest possible drop at this point.

Hardy is an immense talent but with plenty of baggage. Based on talent alone, he's a Top 10 pick, with the attitude and character issues factored in you have yourself a hell of a question. I still find it hard to believe he could slip out of the first round, so I will say he's a Top 20-25 pick right now.

Menardo75
12-29-2008, 01:06 AM
Loadholt will, Mack possily could. There is no way Greg Hardy does.

Scott Wright
12-29-2008, 01:10 AM
Greg Hardy - Mid to Late Round One

Alex Mack - Late Round One or Round Two

Phil Loadholt - Round Two or Three

Babylon
12-29-2008, 02:22 PM

Phil Loadholt
Alex Mack
Greg Hardy

I agree with the consensus that Mack and Hardy won't be there for Atlanta in round 2. If you're not locked into those 3 players there is probably going to be some equal if not better value.

Cs
Jonathon Luigs
Max Unger

OTs (if they declare)
Russell Okung
Eben Britton
Ciron Black

Those 3 could push Loadholt down if that is the guy you're counting on.