PDA

View Full Version : Chris Wells vs. Knowshon Moreno

PACKmanN
12-29-2008, 12:05 PM
If both come out, looks like they may, where do you see them going and which runner will be more successful in the NFL.

sbh15
12-29-2008, 12:32 PM
I like Knowshon because I think he has more pure talent and will end up in a much better situation if he declares - he probably would fall out of the top 15.

Shane P. Hallam
12-29-2008, 12:38 PM
It depends on situation. But if you stuck them on the same team, I think Beanie would do better as a whole.

CashmoneyDrew
12-29-2008, 12:46 PM
If I was building a team I would take Knowshon. I know I'm in the minority, but I've always liked him a little better then Chris Wells.

bigboiajhawk
12-29-2008, 01:11 PM
If I was building a team I would take Knowshon. I know I'm in the minority, but I've always liked him a little better then Chris Wells.

I agree with you, however, if Wells runs in the 4.4s I will change my stance.

RaiderNation
12-29-2008, 01:19 PM
I think they are both a bit overrated and wont have great careers, but if I had to choose one Id take Moreno

JaxJag_1
12-29-2008, 01:41 PM
Beanie is overrated, I'm just not sold on him

afftbl10
12-30-2008, 04:00 PM
Beanie has the ability to the Raven Jamal Lewis. Knowshon will probably be an above average nfl back with pretty good size, speed, and vision. I just think Beanie brings more to the table with size, strengh, and very deceptive speed. However, Beanie will have a shorter career due to his violent style of running.

TACKLE
12-30-2008, 04:12 PM
Guys like Knoshown come around all the time. I see him as a late 1st-early 2nd type guy. but Beanie is a freak. He is a man child with great size (6'1 240) and speed (remember TD in the NC vs. LSU). He has the ability to carry the load and is truly a complete back. Knoshown has a good burst and runs hard but physically no RB can compete with Beanie.

Bruce Banner
12-30-2008, 04:14 PM
I chose Beanie even though his injury problems are fresh in my mind.

BBIB
12-30-2008, 06:02 PM
I can't believe how many people are down on Beanie Wells from a talent standpoint.

I can see being concerned about injuries. But this guy's size, speed combo is amazing.

He also has quick feet in space.

illmatic74
12-30-2008, 06:05 PM
I can't believe how many people are down on Beanie Wells from a talent standpoint.

I can see being concerned about injuries. But this guy's size, speed combo is amazing.

He also has quick feet in space.He is best pure runner but I like Moreno more because he is a better recieiver and pass protector.

keylime_5
12-30-2008, 06:37 PM
Guys like Knoshown come around all the time. I see him as a late 1st-early 2nd type guy. but Beanie is a freak. He is a man child with great size (6'1 240) and speed (remember TD in the NC vs. LSU). He has the ability to carry the load and is truly a complete back. Knoshown has a good burst and runs hard but physically no RB can compete with Beanie.

That's my thinking. Guys with Knowshon's skillset are a dime a dozen in the NFL, though most of them are a little bigger. Not to say Knowshon won't be a fantastic NFL player, but Beanie has the skills and tools to be a special back. I always like runningbacks who can wear down a defense too with their power and truck over defenders at the goal line. And there is no stiffarm like the [insert one of its many nicknames here].

Dirt McGirt
12-30-2008, 10:03 PM
I voted for Moreno mostly because I think he is going to have a longer career. I think if healthy, Beanie has higher upside, but he does not seem like he is the type to play hurt.

Thunder&Lightning
12-30-2008, 10:03 PM
not really impressed by either...