PDA

View Full Version : Marko Mitchell

SeanTaylorRIP
12-30-2008, 08:05 AM
Great game today between Maryland and Nevada at 4:15. A chance to see DHB go up against Marko Mitchell who I have dubbed Chad Johnson pt. 2, yet few talk about him. Other prospects to watch are Nevada QB Colin Kaepernick who I think has legit prospects to be a day 1 pick in a couple of years also watch Maryland's center Edwin Williams and their group of LB's. Anyways just wanted to get some opinions on Mitchell, I think he's a definite sleeper. He's tall, a vertical threat, and has shown serious improvements in his intermediate route running.

princefielder28
12-30-2008, 08:27 AM
When you made the Chad Johnson comparison in the Prospect Comparison Thread I was a big fan of it. He has a wonderful blend of size and speed, and his production in a non-pass happy offense is very notable. Right now I have him as my #5 senior wide receiver, but there's not much separation between him and the top of the class.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
12-30-2008, 09:22 AM
Apparently Colin Kaepernick has Pat White ability.

HeavyLeggedWaistBender
12-30-2008, 10:28 AM
I cant wait for this game. Ive only seen Marko play once this year (didnt liik too physical so Ocho is a pretty good comparison) and DHB maybe 3 times. And since Chicago needs 2 wrs...

naaaah, it could never happen.

SeanTaylorRIP
12-30-2008, 10:55 AM
Apparently Colin Kaepernick has Pat White ability.

Very true main difference is Pat White is hardly 6 feet and small, while Kaepernick is 6-6" and built like Jason Campbell to go along with the run ability. Also just as a RS sophomore Kaep is already a better passer than Pat White right now. A big season next year and I think he could declare since he's like 21 already. Anyways with Marko I think he has potential to be a major potential pro bowl steal in the 3rd-5th rounds. I'll have my eye on him and DHB, although with the awful QB play of Maryland I don't expect DHB to get more than 5 balls thrown his way.

SeanTaylorRIP
12-30-2008, 03:13 PM
Game will be on in about 15 mins, can't wait to see Marko and DHB.

thenewfeature06
12-30-2008, 03:20 PM
DHB is amazing..but i cant wait to see Dez Bryant tonight faceoff agaisnt a very good secondary

(Pat Chung)

SeanTaylorRIP
12-30-2008, 03:21 PM
Yup that game will be an amazing shootout, can't wait to see these two games back to back.

Aftermath
12-30-2008, 03:38 PM
DHB is amazing..but i cant wait to see Dez Bryant tonight faceoff agaisnt a very good secondary

(Pat Chung)

Lets go Ducks!

Ill be looking forward to Byrd/Thurmond shutting Dez down :)

SeanTaylorRIP
12-30-2008, 03:56 PM
Marko!!!! Witness.

HeavyLeggedWaistBender
12-30-2008, 04:16 PM
It didnt matter much on that near td but Marko rounded off that corner route...

Should be a lot cleaner than that. Although for a 4th or 5th rounder you gotta have some knocks.

He did just have a great block for his qb to get the first down. Good to see.