PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss

ny10804
03-04-2007, 12:21 AM
Where will he be playing his home games in '07?

d34ng3l021
03-04-2007, 12:21 AM
Atlanta

*Hopes*

Chucky
03-04-2007, 12:24 AM
Oakland in the black hole(stupid 10 characters

BlindSite
03-04-2007, 12:24 AM
Oakland I don't think he'll end up going anywhere. If he does, imo Greenbay,

Caddy
03-04-2007, 12:34 AM
I can't believe any team would be stupid enough to trade for a guy who has had repeated problems..

princefielder28
03-04-2007, 12:36 AM
Green and Gold where he respects #4 :)

Finlayson56
03-04-2007, 12:41 AM
Green Bay is were moss will go

slightlyaraiderfan
03-04-2007, 12:44 AM
Anywhere but Oaktown, please.

RaiderNation
03-04-2007, 01:11 AM
hopefully not oakland. i dont really cares what team he goes to just not on ours anymore

TheChampIsHere
03-04-2007, 01:12 AM
Im hoping Green Bay. We dont need his bum ass going out there every sunday and not even trying. Aaron Rodger for Randy Moss = Done Deal. Get him outta here and clear up room for Calvin Johnson.

DChess
03-04-2007, 01:15 AM
i really dont see him anywhere else but oakland, and i think with a new coach, he *might* try. might.

doingthisinsteadofwork
03-04-2007, 01:17 AM
Anywhere but Oakland is fine with me.

49erfaithful
03-04-2007, 02:03 AM
If the deal is for Rodgers for Moss, i dont think it will happen. What happens if Farve tears an ACL or something. Who would they have at back up. Or next year IF he retires who would start

yourfavestoner
03-04-2007, 02:04 AM
Hopefully not in Jacksonville. My best guess would be Green Bay, though.

Sveen
03-04-2007, 08:06 AM
My best guess right now is Green Bay where he can work with a QB that he hopefully can respect.

eaglesalltheway
03-04-2007, 09:01 AM
In Oakland.

tjsunstein
03-04-2007, 09:20 AM
I want him in GB onl if the price is right

jackalope
03-04-2007, 09:23 AM
just let it be anywhere but Green Bay.

eaglesalltheway
03-04-2007, 10:00 AM
I heard that Randy Moss might be traded to Miami. I don't think it is true, just thought everyone would want to know.

MaxV
03-04-2007, 10:01 AM
It would be stupid for GB to trade Rodgers for Moss.

A package for draft picks SHOULD be enough.

edge_V
03-04-2007, 10:07 AM
some other guy on another forum said this. it caused all kinds of confusion because he said he heard it on tv. but he didn't provide a link or the tv show he saw it on. Finally he logged back in and said he saw it on Fox News in Kansas, and it turns out that either they got it wrong or he heard wrong. But idk, where did you hear it?

BehrenMan007
03-04-2007, 10:09 AM
is there a link or something?

etk
03-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Wonder what dg151 has to say

draftguru151
03-04-2007, 10:13 AM
I read the other thread, and just like that thread this one has no evidence. There is another Moss thread already.

Chucky
03-04-2007, 10:28 AM
POSTED 11:22 a.m. EST, March 4, 2007

MOSS-TO-PACKERS TALK HEATING UP

A source with knowledge of the situation tells us that the Oakland Raiders and the Green Bay Packers are continuing to work toward a trade that would send Randy Moss to the place at which he pretended to moon the home fans two years ago.

As we reported a few days ago, the Raiders wanted a first-round pick. The Packers offered quarterback Aaron Rodgers. The talks were on hold while the Raiders courted Jeff Garcia. Now, the talk has resumed, and we're told that it will likely be either Rodgers or a second-round pick that goes to Oakland for Moss.

Stay tuned. Other teams still possibly in the mix are the Jags and the suddenly Redskinesque Patriots.

NIN1984
03-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Well if Raiders get Rodgers that will open up all the Johnson or Peterson talk, but I rather just draft Russell and trade Moss for a draft pick.

TitleTown088
03-04-2007, 11:21 AM
If the deal is for Rodgers for Moss, i dont think it will happen. What happens if Farve tears an ACL or something. Who would they have at back up. Or next year IF he retires who would start

Favre tear an ACL? HA. The only thing Favre tears is phonebooks.

Please no Moss in Green Bay.

jackalope
03-04-2007, 12:11 PM
POSTED 11:22 a.m. EST, March 4, 2007

MOSS-TO-PACKERS TALK HEATING UP

A source with knowledge of the situation tells us that the Oakland Raiders and the Green Bay Packers are continuing to work toward a trade that would send Randy Moss to the place at which he pretended to moon the home fans two years ago.

As we reported a few days ago, the Raiders wanted a first-round pick. The Packers offered quarterback Aaron Rodgers. The talks were on hold while the Raiders courted Jeff Garcia. Now, the talk has resumed, and we're told that it will likely be either Rodgers or a second-round pick that goes to Oakland for Moss.

Stay tuned. Other teams still possibly in the mix are the Jags and the suddenly Redskinesque Patriots.if we trade for Moss i'll be pissed no matter what, but if we give them Rodgers or a second that will be absolutely horrible.

frogstomp
03-04-2007, 12:53 PM
If the Patriots sign Moss...

Wow. Just wow.

eacantdraft
03-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Green Bay fans won't give Moss a long honeymoon. They will expect him to produce instantly or he will have a miserable stay in Green Bay. Green Bay is a blue collar town who won't put up with Moss's laziness and surly attitude for long.

princefielder28
03-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Green Bay fans won't give Moss a long honeymoon. They will expect him to produce instantly or he will have a miserable stay in Green Bay. Green Bay is a blue collar town who won't put up with Moss's laziness and surly attitude for long.

But in the end it'll be all about wins and if those aren't coming then Green Bay will get upset. Moss will play hard for Favre though :)

tjsunstein
03-04-2007, 01:12 PM
If Favre likes Moss. GB WILL like Moss. Its a religion.

Stash
03-04-2007, 03:00 PM
Please please please let this happen. I don't care if its for Rodgers, a 2nd rounder, or a 3rd rounder + a player; I just want that pansy out of Oakland.

Space Ghost
03-04-2007, 03:12 PM
I am just going to say not in Oakland because if I recall correctly, the new coaching staff is switching the offense up completely to a WCO philosophy and a ZBS up front. Moss isn't the kind of receiver you want in a WCO... unless you play a very odd WCO...

ninerfan
03-04-2007, 04:14 PM
The other bay team will have him

TitleTown088
03-04-2007, 04:17 PM
The non *** bay?

Geo
03-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Moss will be lighting up scoreboards in the NFC North again.

yourfavestoner
03-04-2007, 04:21 PM
I am just going to say not in Oakland because if I recall correctly, the new coaching staff is switching the offense up completely to a WCO philosophy and a ZBS up front. Moss isn't the kind of receiver you want in a WCO... unless you play a very odd WCO...

Denny Green ran the WCO in Minnesota. You could fit a talent like Moss (in his prime) into any offensive philosophy.

GB12
03-04-2007, 04:22 PM

There is a 0% chance he goes to Tampa.

jetsfan3
03-04-2007, 04:37 PM

Favre doesn't get injured. :wink:

zdh87
03-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Two big reasons why Randy, though it would be good for him, won't go to Green Bay:

1) Most importantly, AL DAVIS. He will not admit to making a mistake in trading the #7 overall pick and and former 1st round pick for Moss. Al Davis' ego is the main reason Randy will languish in the Black Hole (of Wins), Oakland.

2) Green Bay needs its first round pick this year. The Texans have just agreed to terms with Ahman Green, so the Packers MUST draft Marshawn Lynch or some other RB. People think Brett had a rough year last year, wait and see if they don't get a RB.

Geo
03-04-2007, 09:22 PM
All Oakland needs is Green Bay's 2nd round pick. That would allow them to spend their own 2nd round/ 33rd overall pick on Matt Schaub or Drew Stanton, and then still grab another talent to build on for the future with the Packers' 2nd round pick (Ryan Kalil? Dwayne Jarrett? James Marten?).

Or at least, that's what I would do.

(If it's not obvious: if I'm Oakland, I would take Calvin Johnson first overall and then spend my 2d round pick on either Matt Schaub or Drew Stanton.)

eacantdraft
03-05-2007, 10:00 AM
Green Bay is not going to give up a 2nd round draft pick for a disgruntled veteran on the decline.

Addict
03-05-2007, 10:09 AM
No way Moss is getting out of oakland.

1) Al Davis' ego. (there's another post about that)
2) Moss is (correct me if I'm wrong) pushing thirty
3) He's shown nothing but a poor attitude and a total lack of motivation the past year(s).

Shiver
03-05-2007, 11:03 AM
The Patriots; he will be their reclamation project, just like Corey Dillon was in '04.

bogart69
03-05-2007, 11:25 AM
Well, as far fetched as it seems, GB needs to make a splash now as this is probably Bretts last hurrah.. So I wouldn't be surprised if they go for it.. They have the cap to do it..

TheChampIsHere
03-05-2007, 11:30 AM
People are giving reasons he wont be traded that just arent true.

1) Al Davis' ego. You guys say he wont admit to making a mistake, but the fact is, he is trying to trade him, he is in negotitations, he wants to trade him. So obviously Davis is not gonna let pride get in the way of doing whats best for the team, he just wants to get the best deal possible.
2) Teams dont want Randy Moss. Differentiate b/w you not wanting Randy and teams not wanting Randy b/c clearly there are some teams such as the Packers and Pats that are very interested in adding Randy.

zdh87
03-05-2007, 01:43 PM
The Patriots; he will be their reclamation project, just like Corey Dillon was in '04.

Randy will be a Pro Bowler if he goes to NE mark it down

Shiver
03-05-2007, 01:44 PM
Randy will be a Pro Bowler if he goes to NE mark it down

Tom Brady would finally have an elite receiver, Randy Moss would finally have something to play for.

ny10804
03-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Does NE signing Wes Welker to a 6 year 38.5 million dollar deal eliminate them from getting Moss? They've spent a helluva lot of money this offseason: Thomas, Welker, Morris, Brady.

remix 6
03-05-2007, 08:08 PM
Does NE signing Wes Welker to a 6 year 38.5 million dollar deal eliminate them from getting Moss? They've spent a helluva lot of money this offseason: Thomas, Welker, Morris, Brady.

you mean 5 years $18.1 deal?

ny10804
03-05-2007, 08:10 PM
you mean 5 years $18.1 deal?

In my defense, it was posted by PFT ******s after I made that post:

POSTED 9:00 p.m. EST; LAST UPDATED 9:08 p.m. EST, March 5, 2007
WELKER GETS NEW DEAL
On the same day that he was traded from the Dolphins to the Patriots, receiver Wes Welker caught a five-year, $18.1 million contract with $9 million in guaranteed money from his new team, according to Adam Schefter of the NFL Network.
It's a far cry from the seven-year, $38.5 million offer sheet that the Pats were reportedly prepared to present to Welker. But the key here is that much of that deal would have been back-end fluff aimed at persuading the Dolphins not to match the deal, especially since it likely would have included a poison-pill provision.

princefielder28
03-05-2007, 08:11 PM

WELKER GETS NEW DEAL
On the same day that he was traded from the Dolphins to the Patriots, receiver Wes Welker caught a five-year, $18.1 million contract with $9 million in guaranteed money from his new team, according to Adam Schefter of the NFL Network.
It's a far cry from the seven-year, $38.5 million offer sheet that the Pats were reportedly prepared to present to Welker. But the key here is that much of that deal would have been back-end fluff aimed at persuading the Dolphins not to match the deal, especially since it likely would have included a poison-pill provision.

Thats a big difference in numbers!!!!

remix 6
03-05-2007, 08:14 PM

WELKER GETS NEW DEAL
no. it was reported an hour or so ago by NFL Network i think and i been telling you he aint gettign that money that kept popping up b/c the poison pill but we decided to TRADE straight up for ihm instead of doing the signing sheet and all that BS. We got him for cheaper and no BS money but had to throw in a 7th

ny10804
03-13-2007, 11:33 PM
Bump. Apparently the trade talks are well underway between OAK and GB.

Shiver
03-13-2007, 11:34 PM

Eh, worth a guess.

bearsfan_51
03-13-2007, 11:53 PM
Here is my prediction.

1)The majority of Packers fans have been against giving up a 2nd or more for Moss.

2)The Packers will trade for Moss at some point.

3)They will give up a 2nd, and possibly more.

4)Packers fans will talk about what a tremendous move it is and how they have a legit shot at the Superbowl (some are already saying this).

-So it is written, so it shall come to pass.

Shiver
03-13-2007, 11:56 PM
Here is my prediction.

1)The majority of Packers fans have been against giving up a 2nd or more for Moss.

4)Packers fans will talk about what a tremendous move it is and how they have a legit shot at the Superbowl (some are already saying this).

Homers are a predictable species.

soybean
03-13-2007, 11:57 PM
the only reason randy moss acts the way he is is because he doesn't want to play for such a horrible team. No offense raider fans but it's gonna be a while before you guys make any sort of playoff run. You can't really blame him, he's an allstar and no allstar would want to spend the rest of their career on a losing team. If the raiders draft calvin johnson, no matter how humble and nice a guy he is, it's just a matter of time before he realizes his talents are being wasted too.

P-L
03-13-2007, 11:59 PM
I still think he stays in Oakland.

neko4
03-13-2007, 11:59 PM
My prediction for Moss w/ GB is about 900-1200 and 8-11 tds. Possibly more? KGB and a third is the likely deal. But I dont mind giving up a 2nd so long as we trade down to nab Olsen.

TheChampIsHere
03-14-2007, 12:03 AM
Here is my prediction.

And the Packers shall dethrone the Bears as NFC North Champs

TheChampIsHere
03-14-2007, 12:05 AM
My prediction for Moss w/ GB is about 900-1200 and 8-11 tds. Possibly more? KGB and a third is the likely deal. But I dont mind giving up a 2nd so long as we trade down to nab Olsen.

nah you guys are giving us Rodgers

neko4
03-14-2007, 12:08 AM
nah you guys are giving us Rodgers
Those rumors have already been done away with as nothing, Ted Thompson has said hes wanted to keep Rodgers and believes he is the future.

Football Fan
03-14-2007, 12:11 AM
Here is my prediction.

That may be, but personally I wanted them to sign T.O. last year. Moss would be about the same in value to me. They need someone with excellent receiving skills to catch Farves not so acurate deep ball.

Microphon200
03-14-2007, 12:12 AM
I think Moss stays in Oakland because who would want someone as worthless as Randy Moss?

neko4
03-14-2007, 12:15 AM
I think Moss stays in Oakland because who would want someone as worthless as Randy Moss?

Worthless? Moss hasnt had a good QB since '04 w/ Culpepper. Hes had Collins,Tusuiapo, and Walter(a basic rookie). Sure in his younger days these guys would have looked like pro bowlers with Moss but now Moss needs a good QB to help him a bit. Moss can catch the deep ball better than Driver and Jennings and is taller so he should make a good redzone target.

Football Fan
03-14-2007, 12:16 AM
That may be, but personally I wanted them to sign T.O. last year. Moss would be about the same in value to me. They need someone with excellent receiving skills to catch Farves not so acurate deep ball.

Unfortunately they both have baggage, but im willing to live with it for the year or 2 that favre is there.

neko4
03-14-2007, 12:18 AM
Unfortunately they both have baggage, but im willing to live with it for the year or 2 that favre is there.

Moss hasnt torn apart a team yet though

Football Fan
03-14-2007, 12:21 AM
Moss hasnt torn apart a team yet though
The character issue isnt quite as extreme so it should be the lesser of 2 evils if the deal gets done. However i do think T.O. has more gas in the tank.

neko4
03-14-2007, 12:24 AM
The character issue isnt quite as extreme so it should be the lesser of 2 evils if the deal gets done. However i do think T.O. has more gas in the tank.

That maybe true, despite his 25 drops or whatever, TO had a pretty good year especially in comparison to Moss' year.

Football Fan
03-14-2007, 12:31 AM
That maybe true, despite his 25 drops or whatever, TO had a pretty good year especially in comparison to Moss' year.
The quitting thing when the game isnt going well or the play isnt to moss would get really old, but I think playing with a respected quarterback should scale that down some.

bearsfan_51
03-14-2007, 12:34 AM
For the record, I think Moss would be a good addition to the Packers. A 2nd may be a little high, and would be a clear direction that they are more concerned with winning now before Favre retires, but he would certainly give them an option they don't currently have.

bearsfan_51
03-14-2007, 12:35 AM
And the Packers shall dethrone the Bears as NFC North Champs

I think it'll take more than one player, but I would definately take them much more seriously.

Football Fan
03-14-2007, 12:40 AM
For the record, I think Moss would be a good addition to the Packers. A 2nd may be a little high, and would be a clear direction that they are more concerned with winning now before Favre retires, but he would certainly give them an option they don't currently have.
The intent of the move would certainly be obvious and it would keep the pack in the spotlight which keeps money generating for the franchise.

neko4
03-14-2007, 12:42 AM
I think it'll take more than one player, but I would definately take them much more seriously.

Yeah we still need a HB,FB,TE,S and there is a small need at OLB

Football Fan
03-14-2007, 12:59 AM
Yeah we still need a HB,FB,TE,S and there is a small need at OLB

This year is a tougher schedule, more of the teams weaknesses will be revealed and should be a better indictor as to where the team is at.
Last year they had a creampuff schedule I believe.

Jagonsucker
03-14-2007, 01:11 AM
its amazing to me that 2 years ago, every team would have done ANYTHING to get Randy Moss but now people are begging Moss doesnt end up on their team. Remember this guy was considered the best WR of all time not too long ago. If he's on a winning team this guy can get back to being the best in the game.

Football Fan
03-14-2007, 01:14 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=577353

Tuesday meeting: The subject of the Packers' interest in Oakland wide receiver Randy Moss wasn't even broached by Thompson at the monthly executive committee meeting until he was asked about it. Thompson steadfastly has refused to discuss Moss with reporters because he remains property of the Raiders.

TheChampIsHere
03-14-2007, 01:37 AM

yeah, it would take more than one player, but if Moss comes in and revitalizes his career and the Packers also grab Marshawn Lynch, a S like Ken Hamlin and maybe a TE somewhere....and they follow up on their success late last season...Then they could be a force to be reckoned with. You pair that with the Bears maybe losing Lance Briggs and if Grossman continues to struggle....the tides could turn. Im not saying its gonna happen, but the Packers do pose a threat to the Bears, and theyre probly the only team in the division that does.

RaiderNation420
03-14-2007, 03:02 AM
please get him out of Oaktown

neko4
03-14-2007, 04:52 AM
This year is a tougher schedule, more of the teams weaknesses will be revealed and should be a better indictor as to where the team is at.
Last year they had a creampuff schedule I believe.

We still have the same divisonal opponets

bearsfan_51
03-14-2007, 09:53 AM
its amazing to me that 2 years ago, every team would have done ANYTHING to get Randy Moss but now people are begging Moss doesnt end up on their team. Remember this guy was considered the best WR of all time not too long ago. If he's on a winning team this guy can get back to being the best in the game.
No he can't.

But he can be a good speed option. In all honesty, I'd probably rather have Bernard Berrian at this point in their careers. But he can still help the Packers if that's the way they choose to go.

portermvp84
03-14-2007, 09:54 AM
I hope we get rid of him but i think theres a good chance we'll see moss in Greenbay next season. But lets say the Packers have a loosing season and Moss doesn't get the ball 30 times a game he'll start crying and demand to be traded somewhere else.

Football Fan
03-14-2007, 11:50 PM
We still have the same divisonal opponets

Yeah I know that but I meant the other 10 games. My first impression of this years schedule was that it will be tougher. Now that Im taking another look I guess its sorta close. Although they got there ass beat pretty good by the good teams.
Last year:
Regular Season
Sun 9/10 Chicago L 0-26
Sun 9/17 New Orleans L 27-34
Sun 9/24 at Detroit W 31-24
Mon 10/2 at Philadelphia L 9-31
Sun 10/8 St. Louis L 20-23
bye
Sun 10/22 at Miami W 34-24
Sun 10/29 Arizona W 31-14
Sun 11/5 at Buffalo L 10-24
Sun 11/12 at Minnesota W 23-17
Sun 11/19 New England L 0-35
Mon 11/27 at Seattle L 24-34
Sun 12/3 NY Jets L 10-38
Sun 12/10 at San Francisco W 30-19
Sun 12/17 Detroit W 17-9
Thu 12/21 Minnesota W 9-7
Sun 12/31 at Chicago W 26-7

This year:

2007 Regular Season Opponents
HOME AWAY
Chicago Bears (13-3) Chicago Bears (13-3)
Detroit Lions (3-13) Detroit Lions (3-13)
Minnesota Vikings (6-10) Minnesota Vikings (6-10)
Philadelphia Eagles (10-6) Dallas Cowboys (9-7)
Washington Redskins (5-11) New York Giants (8-8)
Carolina Panthers (8-8) St. Louis Rams (8-8)
Oakland Raiders (2-14) Denver Broncos (9-7)
San Diego Chargers (14-2) Kansas City Chiefs (9-7)

Football Fan
03-14-2007, 11:53 PM
Yeah I know that but I meant the other 10 games. My first impression of this years schedule was that it will be tougher. Now that Im taking another look I guess its sorta close. Although they got there ass beat pretty good by the good teams.
Last year:
Regular Season
Sun 9/10 Chicago L 0-26
Sun 9/17 New Orleans L 27-34
Sun 9/24 at Detroit W 31-24
Mon 10/2 at Philadelphia L 9-31
Sun 10/8 St. Louis L 20-23
bye
Sun 10/22 at Miami W 34-24
Sun 10/29 Arizona W 31-14
Sun 11/5 at Buffalo L 10-24
Sun 11/12 at Minnesota W 23-17
Sun 11/19 New England L 0-35
Mon 11/27 at Seattle L 24-34
Sun 12/3 NY Jets L 10-38
Sun 12/10 at San Francisco W 30-19
Sun 12/17 Detroit W 17-9
Thu 12/21 Minnesota W 9-7
Sun 12/31 at Chicago W 26-7

This year:

2007 Regular Season Opponents
HOME AWAY
Chicago Bears (13-3) Chicago Bears (13-3)
Detroit Lions (3-13) Detroit Lions (3-13)
Minnesota Vikings (6-10) Minnesota Vikings (6-10)
Philadelphia Eagles (10-6) Dallas Cowboys (9-7)
Washington Redskins (5-11) New York Giants (8-8)
Carolina Panthers (8-8) St. Louis Rams (8-8)
Oakland Raiders (2-14) Denver Broncos (9-7)
San Diego Chargers (14-2) Kansas City Chiefs (9-7)

Actually this year does look much tougher.

eacantdraft
03-15-2007, 07:40 AM

How is this amazing? I'm not surprised. Moss has shown he is nothing but a selfish cancer to two teams. His skills are deteriating. He reaks of suckage. Why would any team even consider him is beyond me.

portermvp84
03-15-2007, 09:48 AM
He's just like TO he's only happy if he's getting the ball 15 times a game. If that doesn't happen he will turn into a complete a******.

ny10804
04-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Time to revive this topic:

POSTED 5:50 p.m. EDT, April 27, 2007
MOSS DEAL DONE?
There's talk in league circles that the Raiders have a deal in place to trade Randy Moss.
However, we don't know yet where he's headed. Or what the Raiders will get in return.
The most likely destination is Green Bay, since Moss has been linked to the Packers for much of the offseason. We've heard on multiple occasions that quarterback Brett Favre is certain that Moss will join the team, and ESPN's Chris Mortensen has mentioned repeatedly that Favre is pushing for the trade.
We heard earlier today that the Raiders were shopping Moss for a second-round pick, and we heard on Thursday that the Packers had offered a fourth-round pick.
Our guess? Moss to Green Bay for a third-rounder.

I would be alright with trading our third for Moss.

Geo
04-27-2007, 05:47 PM
I'm sure the Raiders would like a 2nd round pick, but a 3rd round pick from the Packers is probably the best they will get. Maybe a conditional pick in 08 if Moss returns to Pro Bowl form, which I think he could do in Green Bay.

Moss will be lighting up scoreboards in the NFC North again.
Said this a while ago, and still believe this to be true.

RaiderNation
04-27-2007, 06:03 PM
Time to revive this topic:

POSTED 5:50 p.m. EDT, April 27, 2007
MOSS DEAL DONE?
There's talk in league circles that the Raiders have a deal in place to trade Randy Moss.
However, we don't know yet where he's headed. Or what the Raiders will get in return.
The most likely destination is Green Bay, since Moss has been linked to the Packers for much of the offseason. We've heard on multiple occasions that quarterback Brett Favre is certain that Moss will join the team, and ESPN's Chris Mortensen has mentioned repeatedly that Favre is pushing for the trade.
We heard earlier today that the Raiders were shopping Moss for a second-round pick, and we heard on Thursday that the Packers had offered a fourth-round pick.
Our guess? Moss to Green Bay for a third-rounder.

I would be alright with trading our third for Moss.

i hope thats right i want him out of here

Stash
04-27-2007, 07:55 PM
Please let this be true

04-27-2007, 08:04 PM
That opens the door for the freak CJ.

oakraiders2007
04-27-2007, 08:18 PM
As for the 1st post, Randy Moss will be a Packer sometime tonight or tomorrow during the draft day. :)

NickCollins36
04-27-2007, 08:26 PM
good god i hope we dont give a 2nd rounder for this guy
a 4th or maybe a third at best seems reasonable for moss who seems to be on the decline of his career

neko4
04-27-2007, 08:46 PM
Moss will open up holes for Driver and Jennings even if he doesnt put up the big stats

TitleTown088
04-27-2007, 08:58 PM
He's going to be wearing Green and gold tomorrow, and I'm going to be mad.

neko4
04-27-2007, 09:01 PM
His agent said he ran a 4.26, .28 and .31
It was probably hand timed but the guy is still fit

04-27-2007, 09:04 PM
His agent said he ran a 4.26, .28 and .31
It was probably hand timed but the guy is still fit

No one ever doubted his ability, just his attitude and work ethic.

GB12
04-27-2007, 09:05 PM
!!! There is a link from a reliable source! It's not saying a whole lot, but this site never posts crap and is the best when it comes to Packers news. http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=597307

neko4
04-27-2007, 09:07 PM
No one ever doubted his ability, just his attitude and work ethic.
He knows if he screws this up its all over

Boston
04-27-2007, 10:12 PM
He's going to be wearing Green and gold tomorrow, and I'm going to be mad.

Me too. I hate when we add playmakers, and increase our chances of winning.

doingthisinsteadofwork
04-27-2007, 11:20 PM
dang archeologists.

TitleTown088
04-28-2007, 12:03 AM
Me too. I hate when we add playmakers, and increase our chances of winning.

How about damaging the creditabilty of your team. Do you like that?

doingthisinsteadofwork
04-28-2007, 12:04 AM
Packer fans will be pissed when they see Randy dropping balls and jogging on his routes and then whining on the radio every week.

KWill93
04-28-2007, 12:16 AM
I'm gonna say Oakland

04-28-2007, 12:27 AM
Radiers want a 2nd
Packers want to give a 4th

What does that spell?
3rd round pick

Luckily the trade didnt work out for Minny either.

Boston
04-28-2007, 12:27 AM
How about damaging the creditabilty of your team. Do you like that?

It won't ruin the credibility of the team. Green Bay's kind of a tough town to get in trouble in when compared to other big city teams.

TitleTown088
04-28-2007, 12:28 AM
It won't ruin the credibility of the team. Green Bay's kind of a tough town to get in trouble in when compared to other big city teams.

He dosen't have to " get in trouble" as in getting arrested or somthing. He can do his stupid antics on the feild or outside his car in an interview.

doingthisinsteadofwork
04-28-2007, 12:29 AM
Hes good at being bad on and off the field.

Boston
04-28-2007, 12:35 AM
He dosen't have to " get in trouble" as in getting arrested or somthing. He can do his stupid antics on the feild or outside his car in an interview.

I can almost guarantee you he won't. Not with Brett. What about what he does on the field when he's not running his mouth, have you taken that into account?(that being on-field production)

TitleTown088
04-28-2007, 12:50 AM
I can almost guarantee you he won't. Not with Brett. What about what he does on the field when he's not running his mouth, have you taken that into account?(that being on-field production)

What is Favre going to spank him if he makes a mistake? The Packers front office better start paying him an extra $2.25 an hour if that's the case.

Boston
04-28-2007, 12:54 AM
What is Favre going to spank him if he makes a mistake? The Packers front office better start paying him an extra $2.25 an hour if that's the case.

What did Moss do bad last year that didn't comprise of jogging on routes and dropping the ball, essentially, "quitting on the team."

TitleTown088
04-28-2007, 12:56 AM
What did Moss do bad last year that didn't comprise of jogging on routes and dropping the ball, essentially, "quitting on the team."
He has one clean year and now he's mother Teresa?

Boston
04-28-2007, 01:00 AM
He has one clean year and now he's mother Teresa?

Ok, what did he do that's considered "bad" during his tenure with the Raiders.

TitleTown088
04-28-2007, 01:03 AM
Ok, what did he do that's considered "bad" during his tenure with the Raiders.

sorry, 2 years****

Boston
04-28-2007, 01:06 AM
sorry, 2 years****

Blahhh........

Football Fan
04-28-2007, 01:49 AM
I cant wait to see Favre passing the ball to Moss. It will be some great viewing for most football fans and the pack will be much better at putting points on the board. Teams are not going to enjoy covering Driver/Moss. The defence is up and comming and the team will be very good on both sides of the ball especially after the draft. It sounds like Ted T. is going to get him for a steal to. I hope this happens.

Football Fan
04-28-2007, 01:51 AM
Moss running his 4.3 speed and getting that deep jump ball will be awesome.