PDA

View Full Version : Ell Ash???

Datruth
12-31-2008, 07:26 AM
He's not even listed? He's better then more the half the DT listed on the site.

princefielder28
12-31-2008, 07:32 AM
Maybe if he could've stayed healthy and proved something on the field this season then someone could consider him as a worthy defensive end at the next level, but at this point he will be a camp body who will have to impress big time.

Datruth
12-31-2008, 07:50 AM
Hahahaha ok

Maybe if he could've stayed healthy and proved something on the field this season then someone could consider him as a worthy defensive end at the next level, but at this point he will be a camp body who will have to impress big time.

He's still a better athlete then most and should be considered in the top 25 as a DT. I didn't say he was the best linemen in the country.

princefielder28
12-31-2008, 08:26 AM
He's still a better athlete then most and should be considered in the top 25 as a DT. I didn't say he was the best linemen in the country.

Didn't mean to be that critical of your claim.

If anything I think Scott would have Ash ranked with his defensive ends because he's too undersized to play DT at the NFL level. His athleticism does suggest he could be a DE, but seeing as teammate Philip Hunt is ranked as Scott's #22 DE, I would find it hard for Ash to manage Scott's Top 36 at DE.

SuperKevin
12-31-2008, 09:23 AM
I like Ell Ash. I think he's a solid 3-4 DE but he's likely a priority UDFA at this point.

I love Phillip Hunt though. Pass rushing nightmare