Gerald McCoy
Eben Britton
Ciron Black
Sam Bradford
Russell Okung

Others?

TACKLE
12-31-2008, 12:13 PM
I can't think of too many more. You pretty much nailed all the guys I would have said. Sean Weatherspoon from Mizzou and Jared Odrick from PSU are the only other guys I can think of.

Race for the Heisman
12-31-2008, 12:15 PM
LaFell or Nicks, maybe. To be honest I think you've covered the majority of them aside from the other big quarterbacks (McCoy, Tebow, Sanchez, Davis).

TACKLE
12-31-2008, 12:21 PM
Also Ndamukong Suh from Nebraska. He has great size, moves well and was quite productive this year. He could be a nice 3-4 DE or a DT in a 4-3.

Babylon
12-31-2008, 01:51 PM
LaFell or Nicks, maybe. To be honest I think you've covered the majority of them aside from the other big quarterbacks (McCoy, Tebow, Sanchez, Davis).

Mark Sanchez for sure could crack the 1st round.

etk
12-31-2008, 01:53 PM
Brandon Spikes, DJ Moore, Emanuel Cook, Jared Cook, CJ Spiller.

wonderbredd24
12-31-2008, 02:03 PM
How about the entire underclassman running back class?

Chris Wells, Knowshon Moreno, LeSean McCoy, and Shonn Greene.

Without them declaring, the battle for the top running back spot is between Javon Ringer and James Davis

Babylon
12-31-2008, 02:09 PM
Brandon Spikes, DJ Moore, Emanuel Cook, Jared Cook, CJ Spiller.

Would say one 1st rounder there in Spikes.

etk
12-31-2008, 02:11 PM
He said not the "usual suspects". All those guys will rise up in the offseason because of workouts, with Cook being the one who gets praised because of his tape, seeing as he's been overlooked so far.

RaiderNation
12-31-2008, 02:36 PM
Hakeem Nicks WR, UNC. Reminds me of Boldin. Runs good routes, has decent size, good speed and solid hands. Had 3 tds in his bowl game a few days ago. I hope Oakland gets him in the 2nd but he might jump a few guys into the 1st

keylime_5
12-31-2008, 02:37 PM
I think Bradford would definitely shake up the first the most. Could make a huge difference in the top 10 picks. DeMarcus Granger and Jermaine Gresham, the other oklahoma underclassmen studs, would shake it up almost as much. Gresham could be a top 15 pick and go to say Buffalo and effect the DE market, and Granger similarly would be the top DT and could crack the top 10 b/c of it.

ChiFan24
12-31-2008, 02:46 PM
Also Ndamukong Suh from Nebraska. He has great size, moves well and was quite productive this year. He could be a nice 3-4 DE or a DT in a 4-3.

I think Suh has officially said he's going back to school.

My guy is Jermaine Cunningham; I think he has a Derrick Harvey-esque game against Oklahoma. Terrance Cody, Josh Freeman, and Nate Davis are all remote possibilities that haven't been said.

My other two favorites have already been said - Gerald McCoy and Russell Okung. Absolutely not on Eben Britton though. I don't know what people see in him.

Cigaro
12-31-2008, 06:16 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05O1cd6e2dgDE/610x.jpg

thebow305
12-31-2008, 06:57 PM
Greg Romeus, DE/OLB, from Pitt is one that I haven't seen mentioned yet. Geno Atkins could be another.

Sean Smith, the corner from Utah is one of my favorites, could be a true darkhorse as well.

Crimson79
12-31-2008, 09:12 PM
There is a possibility that Granger will never play football again.

iBoldin
12-31-2008, 09:43 PM
There is a possibility that Granger will never play football again.

Why? 10char

Pokeys
12-31-2008, 10:27 PM
QB Tim Hiller, Western Michigan
RB LeGarrette Blount, Oregon
WR Arrelious Benn, Illinois
WR Dez Bryant, Oklahoma State
DT Terrence Cody, Oklahoma
DE/DT Jeffry Fitzgerald, Virginia
OLB Sergio Kindle, Texas
CB D. J. Moore, Vanderbilt
S Jairus Byrd, Oregon

I could keep going.

CashmoneyDrew
12-31-2008, 10:40 PM
QB Tim Hiller, Western Michigan
RB LeGarrette Blount, Oregon
WR Arrelious Benn, Illinois
WR Dez Bryant, Oklahoma State
DT Terrence Cody, Oklahoma
DE/DT Jeffry Fitzgerald, Virginia
OLB Sergio Kindle, Texas
CB D. J. Moore, Vanderbilt
S Jairus Byrd, Oregon

I could keep going.

Some of the guys you posted aren't draft eligible this year.

Texas Homer
12-31-2008, 11:38 PM
I'm hoping Sergo Kindle comes back for his Sr. season. If he does enter, I think he is going to go in the 2nd or 3rd. He has 1st potential, but I don't think he's there yet. If Kindle stays for his Sr. year, then yes, I think he will be a high first round pick in the 2010 Draft.

Babylon
01-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Anyone get to watch Ciron Black against Ga.Tech? I was incapacitated and would have like to have seen how he played. Wouldn't be surprised to see him come out.

D.J. Moore said he's coming out after the game against B.C., interesting player to say the least.

thebow305
01-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Some of the guys you posted aren't draft eligible this year.

Most notably Dez Bryant and Arrelious Benn, who are both true Sophomores.

Solomon
01-01-2009, 09:50 PM
Trevard Lindley
Kenny Britt
Gerard McRath
Shonn Greene
Josh Freeman
Sergio Render ( I don't necessarly think he will crack the first but if he declares it could send other guards like Duke Robinson and Herman Johnson sliding down boards because of the depth available for the interior line)

Race for the Heisman
01-02-2009, 12:45 AM
Kam Chancellor, to throw out a new name. With Moore seemingly dropping like a rock and Chancellor playing a very good game today, I could see it.