PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs

05-13-2006, 08:27 AM
Dallas Mavericks, looking good with an 13 point lead.

05-13-2006, 08:29 AM
Back down to 7 points

Matthew Jones
05-13-2006, 09:40 AM
I think Dallas wins.

05-13-2006, 10:17 AM
YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!1

FUCKKK SPURS

05-13-2006, 10:18 AM
Spurs just don't have the offense this year to keep up. The Mavs are starting to scare me because they will be playing the Pistons.

05-13-2006, 10:21 AM
Spurs just don't have the offense this year to keep up. The Mavs are starting to scare me because they will be playing the Pistons.
You know it boy, You damn well know it. No ones got an answer for D-Hare, and J-Ho is starting to prove why he is not far behind names like Lebron and d-Wade, and that famed 03 class. And Dirk's ADD having ass do what he do. And Jet Terry is like TI, fast as lighting Bro

WMD
05-13-2006, 11:43 AM
You know it boy, You damn well know it. No ones got an answer for D-Hare, and J-Ho is starting to prove why he is not far behind names like Lebron and d-Wade, and that famed 03 class. And Dirk's ADD having ass do what he do. And Jet Terry is like TI, fast as lighting Bro

Yeah well in the NBA Finals D-Hare and J-Ho won't be able to handle T-Pri and R-Ham, and they won't be able to score on B-Wal or R-Wal.

DHVF
05-13-2006, 11:44 AM
YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!1

FUCKKK SPURSCalm down, the Spurs will still win the series.

Gribble
05-13-2006, 11:45 AM

Yeah well in the NBA Finals D-Hare and J-Ho won't be able to handle T-Pri and R-Ham, and they won't be able to score on B-Wal or R-Wal.

Well... what about D-Now, E-Damp, J-Ter, and D-Diop?

BAM!

05-13-2006, 11:45 AM

that's funny we'll manhandle those two skinny Mofos, and then bring Ben Wallace to teh perimeter

05-13-2006, 11:46 AM

BAM!

there you go

05-13-2006, 11:46 AM

Everyone knows the winner was decided in this game

WMD
05-13-2006, 11:48 AM

BAM!

Please, C-Bil.. A-Mc, L-Hun, M-Ev, T-Del, and C-Del will take them punks out!

05-13-2006, 11:49 AM

BAM!

Please, C-Bil.. A-Mc, L-Hun, M-Ev, T-Del, and C-Del will take them punks out!

thise Last-5 are A-Sorry

WMD
05-13-2006, 11:50 AM
Well they can't all be as good as DIOP.

DHVF
05-13-2006, 11:50 AM

Everyone knows the winner was decided in this gameOkay?

05-13-2006, 11:51 AM
Well they can't all be as good as DIOP.

or as NOWITZKI, STACKHOUSe, DANIELS, ARMSTRONG, TERRY, HOWARD, DAMPIER,HARRIS or POWELL or MARSHALL

05-13-2006, 11:56 AM
I've been a huge harris fan when he was in high school and college...We used to call him D-HA, for some reason i think it sounds better

yodabear
05-13-2006, 12:56 PM
I think the Mavs will take the series in 7.

Gribble
05-13-2006, 08:33 PM
Mavs in 6 to close it out at home.

SeanTaylorRIP
05-13-2006, 08:56 PM
Mavs loose in 7.

05-13-2006, 09:08 PM
Mavs loose in 7.

get out

KILLERSANTA
05-14-2006, 12:00 AM
mavs will win. The spurs may win one more.