PDA

View Full Version : Dezmon Briscoe

adschofield
01-01-2009, 04:00 PM
What do you guys think of Dez Briscoe, WR, Kansas? He had a huge game in the Insight Bowl with over 200 yards and 3 TD's.

I know I'm a bit of a homer but I think he has all the makings of a top WR prospect...He's extremely athletic and has good size...Great body control...Great game speed and has been a great deep threat for Reesing..He has good hands, but he just needs to refine his route running ability to become more productive on short to intermediate routes.

CashmoneyDrew
01-01-2009, 04:05 PM
For once I think you're not being too big of a Kansas homer. ;)

Should be one of the top WR prospects in next year's draft in a great WR class.

sbh15
01-01-2009, 04:22 PM
I see Plaxico Burress pre-leg incident even though I've hardly watched anything. He just looks like Plax.

adschofield
01-01-2009, 05:03 PM
For once I think you're not being too big of a Kansas homer. ;)

Should be one of the top WR prospects in next year's draft in a great WR class.

Keep in mind that he'll be a Junior next year...and I like the Plax comparison..

derza222
01-01-2009, 05:25 PM
From what I've seen of him he looks to be an absolute stud. Nice size, good speed, seems to have great hands and ball skills. If you could give some things he could improve on next season from the perspective of somebody that has seen a lot of him that would be interesting. However, I don't think you're being a homer on this one at all, he should be a top WR prospect whenever he comes out.

adschofield
01-01-2009, 05:29 PM
From what I've seen of him he looks to be an absolute stud. Nice size, good speed, seems to have great hands and ball skills. If you could give some things he could improve on next season from the perspective of somebody that has seen a lot of him that would be interesting. However, I don't think you're being a homer on this one at all, he should be a top WR prospect whenever he comes out.

The man thing he needs to work on is his developing some consistency and improving his route running on shorter routes...He just doesn't seem to get many short passes which would worry me when he makes the leap to the NFL.

T-RICH49
01-01-2009, 06:55 PM
What do you guys think of Dez Briscoe, WR, Kansas? He had a huge game in the Insight Bowl with over 200 yards and 3 TD's.

I know I'm a bit of a homer but I think he has all the makings of a top WR prospect...He's extremely athletic and has good size...Great body control...Great game speed and has been a great deep threat for Reesing..He has good hands, but he just needs to refine his route running ability to become more productive on short to intermediate routes.

I think his route running has improve from his frosh to soph years but still does need some work

illmatic74
01-01-2009, 06:57 PM
third best sophmore wide receiver prospect

adschofield
01-01-2009, 07:20 PM
third best sophmore wide receiver prospect

Behind Benn and ?

T-RICH49
01-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Behind Benn and ?

Bryant maybe?the thing about Dez that impressed me this year is the bigger the game the better he played(see his numbers vs OU)

illmatic74
01-01-2009, 07:26 PM
Behind Benn and ?Arrelious Benn and Dez Bryant.

adschofield
01-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Oh man, there's two Dez B's...That's bound to cause confusion..

holt_bruce81
01-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Gets no love in a conference loaded with great Receivers. Probably one of the most underrated Receivers in the country.

Im_a_Romosexual
01-01-2009, 08:30 PM
I like him a lot. He impresses me every time I see Kansas play.

Had a great catch vs Texas

c5x7WIGuBM4

T-RICH49
01-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Gets no love in a conference loaded with great Receivers. Probably one of the most underrated Receivers in the country.

I feel the exact same way.Briscoe gets overshadowed by Bryant, Crabtree, Maclin etc. but his #'s are just as good as theirs are

JaxJag_1
01-01-2009, 10:11 PM
Good WR, but behind Benn, Crabtree, Maclin, Bryant among Sophomores, now Crab and Maclin are probably leaving this year though

jbeans187
01-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Keep in mind that he'll be a Junior next year...and I like the Plax comparison..

He is way faster than plax and is better after the catch and i agree briscoe is an absolute monster. Way underrated he should have a huge year next year.

Menardo75
01-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Your not being a homer at all the kid has game. I think he will eventually be a first round pick.