PDA

View Full Version : Congrats

Philliez01
01-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Y'all beat us pretty good. Wish you guys nothing but luck next round.

Must be awesome to be a fan, eh?

Geo
01-03-2009, 11:27 PM
Congrats to the Chargers, they played like the better team tonight and won.

sdpads24
01-03-2009, 11:45 PM
You guys are class acts guys. What a game though, for both teams. It could've gone either way. We were lucky to get the breaks at the end.

Geo
01-03-2009, 11:48 PM
Colts probably had more lucky breaks, I thought it was going to be a reversal of last year.

Enjoy having your team still alive in the playoffs, enjoy every second. Next week (at Pittsburgh is my guess) should be fun, although right now I can't say for sure I'll watch. Honestly I don't feel like watching any football right now, after tonight.

These two teams have waged some classic battles, and tonight might have added another bit of intensity to it. I don't think you'll find a better wild card playoff game, maybe ever.

Philliez01
01-03-2009, 11:54 PM
You guys are class acts guys. What a game though, for both teams. It could've gone either way. We were lucky to get the breaks at the end.

That's sports for you man. Luck, momentum swings, etc. you can't measure before a game. I think you guys played a good game. Both teams early on couldn't really capitalize on the others mistakes. You guys performed very well when it counted and kept the Colts within reach for the whole game.

Don't account it for luck. Sure it helps, but you guys tipped a ball at the right times and pressured Peyton (or stuffed Addai) when the time came.

Good Luck, again.

bantx
01-04-2009, 01:04 AM
Great game guys, very intense game. Sorry but this win felt so good after hearing Dam guaranteeing win in IRC.

UKfan
01-04-2009, 04:25 AM
Damn that Darren Sproles and Mike Scifres.

Can we have Sproles? He might fit through the tiny holes our O-line make :(

RCAChainGang
01-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Nice win guys.

Good luck through the rest of the playoffs.

sdpads24
01-04-2009, 02:56 PM
Well, if you guys can afford sproles you could get him. I would hate to see him go, but I don't know if it's possible for us to keep him.