PDA

View Full Version : another brothers mock

FloridaFootball
03-04-2007, 12:24 PM
he wants your opinion on it.

[quote]
.Raiders- Calvin Johnson From reports iv seen they donít like Russell so they take this athletic freak
LIONS TRADE TO JETS FOR JON VILMA AND 25 OVERALL PICK
2.Jets-Adrian Peterson They need a franchise RB after the loss When Curtis Martin left
3. Browns-Jamarcus Russell I would normally give them AP because Charlie Fry is still very young But the Browns and Russell are just to familiar so they go Russell
4.Bucs-Joe Thomas they have one of the worst O LINES in the league and they need someone to protect Garciaís blindside
CADINALS TRADE 5th OVERALL TO DOLPHINS FOR 9th OVERALL AND DOLPHINS 3rd ROUND PICK
5.Dolphins-Alan Branch
They have a generally old defense but they have even older DTS then Brett Farve so they freshen this D Line Up and make Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas that much better
6.Skins- Gaines Adams
They need a pass rush and Adams is a much more pure pass rusher then Anderson
7.Vikings-Jamal Anderson
They need a DE
8.Texans-Laron Landry
great hitter who will be a great leader to, They keep adding youth to this defense and pretty soon they will have a league best defense. Landryís stock also rises because of his great 40 yard dash time.
9.Cardinals F Dolphins-Levi Brown
They have a bad O LINE and brown isnít worth the 5th overall so they pickup a extra pick and get the same guy they would have gotten.
10.Falcons-Reggie Nelson
Easy pick, they need a S
11.49ers- Adam Carriker
Make this old D line a little younger and more talented.
Quote me on this, if the Eagles donít win the super bowl next year, the Niners Will
12.Bills-Patrick Willis
They need a MLB since Fletcher is with the Skins Now.
13.Rams-Okeye
They need to make this a better tackling better run stopping team, Okeye can do that
14.Panther-Brandon Meriwether
itís a stretch to some, but it looks real to me.
They need S help
15.Steelers-Paul Puz
I donít like Puz personally but they need a Great OLB now that Porter is gone and he is ranked number one.
PACKERS TRADE TO GIANTS FOR GIANTS 20th OVERALL AND GIANTS SECOND ROUND AND NEXT YEARS 4th round
16.Giants F Packers-Marshawn Lynch
They need someone to fill Tikiís Gap
17.Jags-Micheal Griffin
They need a S because Dariouse is getting up there in years They go WR in round 2.
18.Bengals-Leon Hall
They need a CB because the future of the Bengalís CBS doesnít look good.
Donít be surprised if Hall is long gone by now
19.Titans-Ted Ginn Jr.
They need to give young some weapons after Bennet is with the rams and Givens Disappointed. I almost gave them Jarvis Moss or Charles Johnson to freshen up this old DE spot with Van Bosch
20.Packers F Giants-Dwayne Bowe
They need a WR even though they may get Moss
21.Jarvis Moss
Another team with a older D line, They get a good pass rusher
22.Aaron Ross
They are moving Henry To S and so they draft CB
23.Cheifs-Robert Meachem
Solid WR for the Chiefs.
24.Pats-Darrelle Revis
They build for the future with Samuel being gone in 2 years
25.Lions F Jets-Charles Johnson
Iv seen in a lot of mocks lions going 2 overall with jamal Anderson so suposidlly they need a DE. This is a good one
26.Lawrence Timmons
They need a LB and I know ill hear from eaglezalltheway on this one but Dhani jonmes or Chris GoCong is our Lolb Gaither is our future MLB and Timmons Would be our ROLB
This pick is only possible because of the giants trade so donít look for this to happen.
27.Saints- David Harris
They have had horrible LBS for years and he is a upgrade
28.Pats- Sidney Rice
Give Brady some weapons to work with
29.Ravens-Justin Blaylock
They need a upgrade at G
30.Chargers-Dwayne Jarrett
They need a WR and Jarrett slips down here even though I think hell fall to round 3 he gets taken here.
31.Bears- Greg Olsen
Give Rex some weapons
32.Colts-Jon Beason
They are losing Cato June
Edit: Please grade acording to your teams pick cuz i forgot to put quin in

princefielder28
03-04-2007, 12:26 PM
I wouldn't mind if your bro's right about the GB and NYG trade :)

Finlayson56
03-04-2007, 12:36 PM
we are not moving henry to saftey

eaglesalltheway
03-04-2007, 12:37 PM
Timmons is a sensible pick for this situation. I am beginning to come around on Timmons. But if any of the top three Safeties fell, or Willis, he would be the pick. I still think that we will keep Gaither at WILL, though, so we might go DE as well.

eaglesalltheway
03-04-2007, 12:38 PM
I gave the draft a C.

cardsalltheway
03-04-2007, 12:40 PM
Levi Brown? Ewww.

Bills2083
03-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Great Bills pick

FloridaFootball
03-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Levi Brown? Ewww.

who else do you want?

BiggerFoot
03-04-2007, 12:44 PM
Your trades our uneven, how does it only take a 3rd round pick to move up 4 spots at the top 10 picks of the draft but take a 2nd and a 4th to move up 4 spots in the middle of the the first round? That just does not make any sense to me
The Saints would not reach for David Harris with Chris Houston CB still on the board at 27

RaiderNation
03-04-2007, 12:44 PM
A+ raider pick

RaiderNation
03-04-2007, 12:46 PM
where is quinn?

FloridaFootball
03-04-2007, 12:47 PM
Your trades our uneven, how does it only take a 3rd round pick to move up 4 spots at the top 10 picks of the draft but take a 2nd and a 4th to move up 4 spots in the middle of the the first round? That just does not make any sense to me
The Saints would not reach for David Harris with Chris Houston CB still on the board at 27

Giants give more so they get lynch where dolphins dont need quinn THAT bad

FloridaFootball
03-04-2007, 12:48 PM
My bad...i screwed around with it before i pasted it, thats why quinn isnt in there

T-RICH49
03-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Great Chiefs pick

hugegmenfan
03-04-2007, 12:55 PM
terrible giants trade- there is absolutely no way we r trading up for lynch- we r close to a deal w/ rhodes and if not, reese has expressed interest in getting a HB in the later rounds like Booker or BRandon Jackson
we need defense! LB or CB 1st round
beason, timmons or revis is the pick

Chucky
03-04-2007, 01:11 PM
best pick available for the bucs

Beans
03-04-2007, 01:50 PM
I think you mean Simms' non-blindside.

FloridaFootball
03-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Garcia is only accepting a starting job. Hell get it

miamichamp_305
03-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Horrible Dolphins pick. If we are trading up, it won't be for Alan Branch that is for sure. Gaines would be the pick for the Dolphins to play OLB if we trade up, there is no way we would take Branch when DT is not that big of a need.

jriles0522
03-04-2007, 02:28 PM
I would be so pissed if someone stole AD from the Browns.

Caddy
03-04-2007, 02:37 PM
Good Buc pick

Caddy
03-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Garcia is only accepting a starting job. Hell get it

That isn't true. It was Plummer who wanted a guarenteed starting job. Garcia would have like to start but accepted the competition.

cardsalltheway
03-04-2007, 03:04 PM
who else do you want?

Nelson or Hall probably.

draftguru151
03-04-2007, 03:21 PM
We don't need a DT with Holliday being resigned so it we did trade up, which I don't see happening, we would draft Adams.

jetsfan3
03-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Like the Jets trade and pick.

21ST
03-04-2007, 07:46 PM
great pick for the redskins

neko4
03-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Dwayne Bowe? What kind of pick is that, if we trade down well be looking at Greg Olsen and if we do get a WR well get a vet or a later round WR.

art vandelay
03-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Bills pick is just OK...I'm not sure that Willis is worth the 12th Overall pick considering that OLB's are easy to come by in our scheme.